• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Male Lee on Long Island seeks Ruthless Female Tickler

Tickleslave83

TMF Expert
I'm a 24 year old male, pretty submissive, loves to be tickled by girls. I live in Franklin Square. Pretty much up for anything girls. If your a female whose been looking for a guy to tickle without mercy I'm your guy :). My favorite scenario is the revenge tickle. If your ticklish let me tickle you for 5 minutes and in exchange I'll let you tie me up and have as much fun as you like as long as you like. I'm kinda shy so one on one is preffered to start but if you have other female friends into tickling I wouldn't mind if you invited them over to join in too :).

Seems long island isn't big on tickling. Are you telling me there's not one female ler out there?:confused:

Four years and still no replies :(. C'mon there must be some female lers out there. I have few limits of what I'm willing to endure ;).

Unfortunately the personals are a tough way to find a partner if you are male. 95% of the posters are male and most of the posts are men seeking women either m/f or f/m. Most women are not comfortable meeting a partner through an anonymous personal, especially a poster that mostly is unknown in this community. On the flip side, anytime when a
woman is seeking a man in a personal, it will get 40 replies in a week.

The best way to meet women is to go to local gathering or munch. Check the gathering section for the Northeast periodically and you will see things pop up in the area. Munches
are a great way to meet people, and oftentimes once you become better known in the community, people will be more comfortable with you.

The personals are a means to an end, but if you are relying on this alone, you may be waiting a very very long time. Be proactive. Shoot me any questions if you like. I've been amunch and gathering host at times and met my fiancee through this site. This can be done.

Truth. Met my wife here. Still happily married. :)

The forum is a piece of the puzzle, brother. I'd not be married to the woman I met from this forum had I not met her through the West Coast Gatherings. Actually MEETING people, not as a date, but instead in a social environment, is viable.

And it's DIFFERENT when it's all US.

Consider this - at a gathering, everyone has one aspect or other of this interest. 'Lee and/or 'ler, bondage or not, public play or only private, etc.

Just like straight folk. And gay folk. And BDSM folk. Etc. We're a kink.

If there isn't an event in your area, a munch, a social meet over burgers or other foods, is not difficult. Casual restaurant, bistro, pub, dive, cafe, deli, etc., with a small group of folks who just want to lay eyes on one another.

And don't sweat it if it's "all guys" 'cause women trust a man better who can socialize. Guys that can't hang with other guys... well... does that sound common to you? See that a lot in movies and on TV? Go to an event just to meet folk and socialize. Give up that couple of hours.

Or don't. The beauty of this is you get to choose. I like my choice, and want you to like yours. :)

This is a big positive, folks. The lady's someone I respect, and she knows our interest well. :)

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back