• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish pedicures: how do you react?

daredevilticklr

When you have a ticklish pedicure - perhaps all of yours are - how do you react? Do you a) get self-conscious/embarrassed and try to keep yourself together as much as possible, or b) just sit back, laugh your head off and enjoy? Just wondering.

I get pedicures often and usually I jump or flinch and try to hold in the laughter. I have a regular person I've gone to for awhile so now she knows when the scrubbing is starting to tickle and she usually eases up. However, there was one time that she was out and I had a different person do my pedicure that day. She was scrubbing my foot relentlessly and it tickled like hell. She had an iron clad grip on my foot when she was scrubbing it and no amount of jumping or flinching made her stop scrubbing. I ended up squirming in my chair and lauging for a good 5-7 minutes since she had such a tight grip on my foot. And after that, she applied the same treatment to the other foot. No amount of giggling or squirming made this woman stop so I allowed myself to go with it. I was a bit embarrassed that day but when my feet have been soaked like that they get hyperticklish....

Do you get pedicures and how do you react? God I love some of these questions they crack me up!!!

hey i gots a question ... when you ( not you two personally ) pick your nose does it tickle? ROTFLMFAO

well that's ironic that the question is being asked now....I recently got a pedicure....and WOW...it tickled like crazy....now I don't get them regularly....and they usually do a bit..but I can hide it.....not this time.. I was totally embarrased...I am still self conscious about my "interest" in tickling so when several ladies heard the worker say "oh your ticklish".....I blushed....

I get them done a lot but I go to the same girl and she tries to take it easy on me because she knows how tickish I am. Sometimes she does sneak in a quick tickle though. But I tell her that will cost her her tip.

Pedicures drive me nutz. I don't get embarrassed by my reaction, but I did hold back as much as I could. I won't get them anymore though, I just do them myself instead lol

4Pawz said:
Pedicures drive me nutz. I don't get embarrassed by my reaction, but I did hold back as much as I could. I won't get them anymore though, I just do them myself instead lol

i`m free on saturdays ;)

just too add something....

my X is supremely ticklish and she once accidently kicked someone while getting a pedicure.they go easy on her now.... :D

If you are lee and love to be tickled, and pedicures tickle wouldn't you love to get pedicures. Or do you like only to be tickled at certain times and not others.

InsnlyTklshF said:
Do you get pedicures and how do you react? God I love some of these questions they crack me up!!!

hey i gots a question ... when you ( not you two personally ) pick your nose does it tickle? ROTFLMFAO

Insnly, do you let strange internet men tickle you and how do you react? :shock:

I don't get pedicures that often. Mostly just in the summertime.

I'm not a fan of making a fool of myself in public, so when I go I just grit my teeth and hide my face in a magazine, pretending I'm reading.

Usually I go with my friends, which can make things more difficult because they want to talk throughout the entire process. Talking doesn't really work for me... at least if I'm trying to keep my composure in a situation like that.

Depends on how sensitive my feet are on that day. There have been times I can keep my composure pretty well, just a few giggles here and there, other times....OMG!!!!...everyone, and I mean everyone turns and stares at the lunatic laughing her ass off in the pedicure chair!!!

My soles are so ticklish, I can't hold it in. I squeal, giggle, laugh and squirm. I always warn the person tending to my feet- and they usually try to work around my ticklishness...but seeing as I get pedicures every two weeks or so, they stay very soft. Very sensitive. lol No chance of not having a ticklish ordeal.

I don't get pedicures that often. Mostly just in the summertime.

I'm not a fan of making a fool of myself in public, so when I go I just grit my teeth and hide my face in a magazine, pretending I'm reading.

Usually I go with my friends, which can make things more difficult because they want to talk throughout the entire process. Talking doesn't really work for me... at least if I'm trying to keep my composure in a situation like that.

this exactly....

The tickling part is the highlight of my pedicures. I try not to make it too obvious, usually I can't help but to laugh and as a result the pedicurist starts laughing too lol.

i get a pedicure usually every month and i like to change up the people but omgggg i tickles sooooo badly i try so hard not to giggle and squirm a smile just creeps across my face but sometimes i just cant help but squirm a little and maybe let out a light giggle but my friend.....oh my god she can NOT hold it in whatsoever she just sits there giggling like crazy and squirms a bit its soo funny hahaha

i get a pedicure usually every month and i like to change up the people but omgggg i tickles sooooo badly i try so hard not to giggle and squirm a smile just creeps across my face but sometimes i just cant help but squirm a little and maybe let out a light giggle but my friend.....oh my god she can NOT hold it in whatsoever she just sits there giggling like crazy and squirms a bit its soo funny hahaha

oh, my poor baby - lol -:):)

Usually I just put my hand over my mouth and muffle it. It makes my pedicurist laugh. Lol. She still hears me, but the jets are going so I can't be heard outside the room. Thank goodness. Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back