• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish reaction to massage (?)

Latin_Boy

TMF Regular
Does anyone else think she has that "oh my, this is going to tickle" look on her face??

Latin_Boy

img13.gif

If anybody else is experiencing trouble accessing the picture, the below link should be of some help. Alternatively the URL can be determined by clicking the right mouse buttton as it is over the Tripod logo followed by clicking on 'properties'. The URL should be listed and this can be copied and pasted into your address bar.
http://apreflexology.tripod.com/img13.gifThe Picture

Try going to site directly on your address bar.That's how I got it.

The picture is now gone

The picture is now gone. I used to have the same problem with Geocities and tripod. If you create an HTML document for your photo,
they generally won't pull it. For example, create a bogus page about massage and make the photo a part of the page. That used to work for me.

The photos ARE gone

Dear Latin_Boy,

When you click on the link, it takes you to a blank page with nothing but the Tripod logo. The photos ARE gone.

Mr original suggestion still stands.

Damn Tripod...

:mad: I still get that stupid Tripod logo...What the smell is going on here ?? :sowrong: :sowrong: :Grrr: *crying like 10 year old girl* I need tickling here....:cry1:

What the smell?? :D

Luvs,

Try again later. The pic's still there. Tripod and Geocities BOTH suck! You just have to give'em time

Latin_Boy

Please try again

[email protected]

Thanks for trying to ermail me the pics. The email address appears to be fine. The only problem I can see would be if the file sizes were simply too large.

Please try sending the pics again. Copy and paste the email address to make sure you;ve got it spelled ocrrectly (it is a bit awkward).

Thanks.

[email protected]

Here is the problem

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Geocities has a strict policy of removing files such as photos which are posted as standalones. Any photos posted must be in the body of a web page. Here is the rule as listed at the Geocities web site:

* Using GeoCities for the sole purpose of storing files (photos).

In other words, if you put photos at a specific Geocities address and direct people to them, they will be pulled.

However, if your photos are in the body of a web page, they will be allowed. In this case, making a bogus pedicure site and placing the photos in there,would do it (and it doesn't have to be pretty).

Email me the pics and I'll put something together.

[email protected]

The link you provided for Tripod failed for the same reasons. This will continue to be a problem until the photos are placed within the body of a seemingly legitimate web page. Again, I'd be glad to throw something together.

Please email me the pics and I'll get them online in a form which will stay online a bit more permanantly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back