• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish VS Non-Ticklish

GC4AH

TMF Regular
Hey everyone,

Sorry if this has been discussed before- if it has feel free to delete this thread. I was drifting off to sleep last night and I was just wondering whether there are more ticklish people in the world than non-ticklish. I would think there would be more ticklish people as I've never known anyone who wasn't.

What do you guys think?

As any tickler knows . . .

Take it from a tickler with four decades of tickling women under his belt, far more people are ticklish. At least far more women. I have not kept count, but I'd guess as few as one out of every 50 girls I've tried to tickle were not ticklish.

Come to think of it, with all the studies out there, someone must have determined what percent of the population is not ticklish. I would look it up myself, but I am a lazy, lazy man.

Even though i tend to find non ticklish women like crazy, overall, definately far more ticklish people in the world. i just cant find many of them dammit!

Even though i tend to find non ticklish women like crazy, overall, definately far more ticklish people in the world. i just cant find many of them dammit!

Perhaps they were reading your poop thread lol.

Yeah, I think there are way more ticklish folks than not as well.

i think all people are ticklish someway.
it's just a matter of how ticklish.
as for me i'll never tell:laughhard:

i think all people are ticklish someway.
it's just a matter of how ticklish.
as for me i'll never tell:laughhard:

Not true. as i said, im a magnet for women who are literally either not ticklish at all, or just very slightly ticklish. :megafail:

coincidence i'm sure. You'll find a ticklish girl soon I bet...or in the near future :p

The not ticklish..........they do live among us..............

Maniactickler could be our "Not Even Slightly Ticklish" (yes, the dreaded anti-NEST) Warning System". If he only charges $49 for the identification service, you still save a dollar versus the fg666 bar beat-down method. Once he puts the old skull and crossed feathers sign on her, we can all rest better. I can always find ticklish ladies but that pepper spray stuff is doing funky things to my Sonicare and temporary restraining orders are so not bondage related!!

I think there are more ticklish people than their are non-ticklish. People will say they aren't ticklish to avoid being tickled, so it doesn't mean it's true haha. I know a few people who are truly not ticklish at all. I'm happy to say i'm not one of those people...i'm extremely ticklish and I love it! Even though it seems like torture sometimes haha ;D

I wouldn't have the slightest idea, I guess it depends on the person, but I know I for one fall into the ticklish category so at least you can definitely account for one ticklish person lol.

i dated a girl who was not ticklish and once in a great while she would be and hated it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back