• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklishness increased during pregnancy?

TicklishPattylo

Hello,

I am 30 years old now and about five months pregnant with my first child. My husband loved to tickle me ever since we started dating, and we both know that my belly (usually) isn't one of my worst spots. But that seems to have changed since my "baby bump" began to grow and show ;) I am far more sensitive there right now and almost can't stand being tickled there. My question is: Why do you think this did happen? Are there more women who have experienced this? I am curious :)

Regards,
Patty

with the hormones and everything I dont think it's impossible... havent experimented much during mine (thanks to my over paranoia lol) but from what I can tell I'm in the same boat as you.... I'm 25 weeks, almost 26, and seem to be noticing the same things...

The things that make you go "hmmmmm" lol

Patty – Your situation brings back so many wonderful memories!

Like you, my wife’s tummy got more sensitive throughout the pregnancy. I didn’t realize it at the time, but when it started to become uncomfortable with tickling her there she would say “not the baby”! This would immediately cause me to back off so I didn’t add to the discomfort.

Off course this just meant I could move to any of her other delicious tickle spots, and I would argue they all became more sensitive during pregnancy.

It’s such a wonderful & brief time in your relationship, I hope you both experience it with all the joy it deserves!

I will say that I did notice my wife was more ticklish everywhere when she was pregnant. I do know that her body created an enormous amount of hormones, one which softens the woman's skin. Her feet were even softer than normal and I think that added to her ticklishness.

I've always wondered about how when women are pregnant, EVERYONE wants to touch their belly. If a woman is really ticklish there - especially if it increases during pregnancy - how can they possibly handle that over and over again??

I've always wondered about how when women are pregnant, EVERYONE wants to touch their belly. If a woman is really ticklish there - especially if it increases during pregnancy - how can they possibly handle that over and over again??

when most people touch the belly they do it flat palmed... and rub it .... it's nothing that tickles

my wife became more ticklish during her pregnancies too, all over. it was a lot of fun!

steve

I was never tickled during either of my pregnancies but I did feel like my skin was more sensitive and therefore more ticklish

I wouldn't know much about that since I don't have any kids, but I would imagine that could be the case. Especially on the sides and tummy region. Just make sure to get light tickles :)

I've had a couple of friends who have been pregnant, every now and then have been tickled and there ticklishness has increased 10 fold. Even after pregnancy it still increased so I think it all depends on the woman honestly.

Well, considering that being ticklish per some experts, is a defense mechanism to protect sensitive parts of the body (the organs inside), it would make sense that a woman's belly would become more ticklish. The body has ramped up the defense mechanism to safeguard the baby. Or, something like that. ;)

I know a woman who claimed that after she gave birth, she became permanently more ticklish and sensitive. But she was already quite ticklish before she became pregnant, so I'm not sure I believe her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back