• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickly advice wanted!

nikkers

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some advice on how to proceed with my boyfriend this weekend. Here's the backstory: we've been dating about three months, and tickling has been a part of our relationship since we started flirting with each other. I brought it up first, but he jumped at the first mention and we've both really enjoyed talking about it, teasing each other, and finding each other's ticklish spots over the past few months.

In our time together, I have learned a few things:

1. I am way more ticklish than I thought I was. Especially on my legs and feet!
2. I like to be tickled way more than I thought I would. It's not a turn on as much as it is an adrenaline high, plus a great ab workout from all the laughing! What's not to love?
3. Boyfriend is ticklish, but doesn't like the feeling of tickling so much as the rush of letting me have control over him. He also loves to make me laugh.
4. Although he will let me occasionally pin him for a few seconds while he lets me get my strikes in...
5. ...boyfriend is much stronger than me, so any attempts at retribution are usually met with some sort of hold I can't get out of and then merciless punishment for trying to get him back.

So all in all, good fun is being had!

A few weeks ago I let him tie my arms to the headboard (although no tickling ensued that day) and we've decided that this weekend I'm going to return the favour. However, he's made a few jokes/comments about me tickling him while he's tied up. Just this evening on the phone he said something teasingly mean, to which I threatened that I would "get him" for what he'd said. His response? "Do your tickly worst!"

So, I am presented with an exciting opportunity, but one I do not want to get wrong. Like I said, Boyfriend is much more excited about the idea of me having control over him than about the actual tickling itself, but I think he knows he has it coming for all the times he's tortured me mercilessly, and I think he's made it clear that he's expecting/wants me to tickle him.

My question to all of you is, how would you approach this evening if you were in my shoes? Would you do a few seconds here and there of tickles, just to keep him giggly, or would you go a little harder and give him back some of what he's been dishing out? Any specific suggestions are welcome! I want to keep my man satisfied (and have a little retribution-y fun! hehehe).

Thanks!

To me it sounds like he is up for a little tickly fun. Why not start off with light tickling and gentle teasing and then step it up a little bit. That way you both get to have tickling fun and its not too much for him. Maybe if you did want to get him more than that, then maybe step it up a bit more for something like 10 seconds and see how he reacts. If it ends up being too much then just switch back to gentle teasing or even more sensual play. That way youve given back what he has been dishing out and then can continue to sexual fun.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do and most of all I hope you both have fun :)

"Men will listen to anything if they think it's foreplay." -- the fictional character Annie Savoy in the film "Bull Durham" (1988).

Similarly, men will bear quite a lot of tickling if it turns out to be foreplay. :D

I say pounce him before you immobilize him, just to "show him who's boss" since he rather likes that. And then see what you feel like doing. ;) Sounds like you're in a healthy and fun relationship. Enjoy it!

Weekend's over. How did it go? I hope you did not over-think how he would react to whatever you had in mind. Like any form of touch, tickling is all about communication. I've tickled enough girls to know how they were taking it; fast enough, I know how submissive a girl I've got on my hands. So, I hope you did what you wanted and adjusted according to his responses.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back