• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tk - Hang Man (PC game, */f)

Could someone who wasn't able to see animations and downloaded TkHangMan_v2_install.zip (see also previous post) confirm that they can see the images now when they select "No" upon the question whether they see the picture?

Thanks.

great stuff....there wasn't sound was there?

No, there wasn't sound. I doubt anyone would want to hear the machine whirling... no music because I'm an even worse composer than animator... if I'd record my laughter then that so totally wouldn't fit (as I'm male) and I don't really have a collection of laughter clips that I can use for this. ;P

Well, I downloaded the new version.
When it asked me whether I could see the animations I answered no of course, but then it told me it couldn't find TkHangMan/data/01.ipa
Realizing the missing file was in the TkHandMan folder I created a new "data" folder and put everything there, when I opened the game again not only could I see the pictures, but I could also see the animations!
Incredible game! It is harder to beat with naked Jen distracting you, lol.

Well, I downloaded the new version.
When it asked me whether I could see the animations I answered no of course, but then it told me it couldn't find TkHangMan/data/01.ipa
Realizing the missing file was in the TkHandMan folder I created a new "data" folder and put everything there, when I opened the game again not only could I see the pictures, but I could also see the animations!
Incredible game! It is harder to beat with naked Jen distracting you, lol.

Hm. They should be automatically installed to the /data folder. Good thing you found it. I don't know what went wrong there...

It seems even stranger that the animations now suddenly work for you. Really really odd... But good for you! :)

Okay, I gotta admit, this is one addicting game. If there's one complaint I have, it's that whenever you complete a segment and remove a piece of clothing and mess up, the piece of clothing comes back on. This can be a bit irritating after you get so far, only to have to start all over again after one screw-up.

Other than that, it's pretty fun and definitely a keeper. Fantastic job, dude! :)

Played the game and it worked fine on my machine.

Not working for me, yet. Now it won't even install now.

Run-time error '52'
Bad file name or number.

I just can't win here. :dead:

That was really fun, thanks a lot for making that. I'm still working on the down the rabbit hole one, but this was a nice quick fun one. Thanks again!

J :bat: J

I hope there'll be a non-installable version (flash/binary) sometime... I hate to let people see that I've installed such a program. People I don't want to know about my secret fetishes :(

I hope there'll be a non-installable version (flash/binary) sometime... I hate to let people see that I've installed such a program. People I don't want to know about my secret fetishes :(

Unfortunately I'm not able to write in Flash (or binary) and although I have 'looked at it', I read pretty soon that it was quite a learning curve to start doing more with Flash than the simplest stuff. Time I am not willing to invest.

After installing the game you can uninstall it again and that should pretty much remove all traces. Except perhaps if your computer saves a restore-point (which lists the things you (un)installed for the last 3ish months). I think it's best not to install this kind of software on a work computer in the first place (if that's what you were talking about). But... even if there's a bit of a trace... the name "Tk-HangMan" probably doesn't give people a clue of what it's about other than a HangMan game. People generally don't know what "tk" stands for unless they are into tickling and have been visiting the related websites. So if the program has been removed from the computer but they find the title somewhere mentioned... I don't know if it'll lead them to your fetish.

The installer gives that? O.O

Perhaps the download somehow got corrupted for you... otherwise you might want to check out the following link because there might be some problem with your system...

http://simple-pc-help.com/support/e...2kw=error 52&gclid=CJ_ewaXW9JcCFQ9PtAodRDgCCg

Good luck!

Thanks for the program... but still no dice. I can't figure it out. I still get the error. My registry is clean too. The first program installed fine, but I had the initial graphics error. I even tried installing it to another drive so it isn't like its having an issue over-writing. Unless I need to manually remove the initial program which I haven't done yet. I'll try that next. I figured that it would just attempt to over-write.

I got it, downloaded it and it played perfectly the very first time!!

Primo job. One of the best things I have downloaded in years.

Thanks for this.

And if you ever add sound, MAN OH MAN!!

But I did imagine hearing the laughter in my head so it was all good.

Rob

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back