• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF 404ing

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
So, TMF is giving a weird 404 error today. Any of the higher-ups know what's occuring?

Additionally, and I doubt I need to say this but, here goes. The people at TMF were amazing to us TTers during the Great 6 Month Hiatus, so ya'll are welcome here too \o/ Be kind to one another, ladies n' gents.

~K

It's funny, someone used "TMF" in a note to me when we were discussing TT being down, and never got back to me on what it was for. I didn't discover it until like.... well when I posted my thread about an art book LOL!

So I've actually never been there 'cept looking at one publisher's forum once.
So uh, welcome if people are heading over!

I don't know; don't they usually say something ahead of time or display a message if they're doing maintenance?

TMF has a lot of resources and staff so I doubt it'll be down all too long, so here's hoping it makes a quick recovery

:/ Val's link is saying up and reachable yet I still get the same error message repeatedly.

~K

:/ Val's link is saying up and reachable yet I still get the same error message repeatedly.

~K
Yes me too i have tried several times during the day, can't get in and Val,s link does say up.

I always think its me or something silly i have done so glad others are having the same 404 problems

Hope its fixed soon, and several times over the last few years TMF has always helped TT so lets make em welcome here.

Thanks for starting this thread by the way

Happy to do so! Myriads and all the rest were so good to us when we were over there, I figured there should be a place for people who're either half or all TMF goers to come check out the status ,o/

~K

The forum is down for an update. It will be back very soon. Please do not be alarmed if you encounter errors or blank screens. [0751 EDT, 8 July 2015] ~ The TMF Staff

Well, now this message is up. Apparently we've been worried for nothing, as usual \o/ Nevermind!

~K

Last edited:
I was doing some maintenance and had to take the whole thing off of the Internet for a few hours. Sorry for the trouble.

(Yes, somehow I am in charge of maintenance at both forums. Janitor Supremo, thy name is HDS.)

I was doing some maintenance and had to take the whole thing off of the Internet for a few hours. Sorry for the trouble.

(Yes, somehow I am in charge of maintenance at both forums. Janitor Supremo, thy name is HDS.)

ALL HAIL!

Seriously man...for all that you do, for the community, for so many years.

Somehow I imagine taking off a broken air vent grill in the corner of the Tickling Discussion room and finding HDS' face leering back from within.

And he has a hidden office space akin to that one dude's in Die Hard 2.

Somehow I imagine taking off a broken air vent grill in the corner of the Tickling Discussion room and finding HDS' face leering back from within.

And he has a hidden office space akin to that one dude's in Die Hard 2.

Oh gods, that just made me laugh sooo hard. Except in my head he was upside-down because the air vent went straight up the wall XD

~K

I told Myraids two days ago things were starting to disappear! A huge section - Drew70's Scans in Art Work vanished. He said the IT guy was looking into it. Reminded me alot of when thing went south here :/

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back