• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 12/1/09 -- Oddities

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
kittehlove.jpg

1. What is your top favorite clothing item that you own?

2. List the top 5 websites you visit just as much, or as close to the amount you visit the TMF. [[if you have less than five, that's cool too!]]

3. What is your favorite food to eat during the Holiday Season, that you don't have much any other time of the year?

4. For some completely unknown reason, you are told you need to create a second handle for the TMF -- what would it be?

5. What would be considered a great day for you?

6. If you were told you were to be cursed with an addiction, but allowed to choose which one, which would you choose?

7. What was the best Christmas gift you've ever been given and why was it so special?

8. What is one talent that you have?

9. What is one topic that you could talk about forever?

10. You've been given the chance to re-live the past year of your life and allowed to make only one change to it. What change would that be?

You've officially addicted me to TMI Tuesdays.

If I say it everyone is gonna make fun of me!!!

2. List the top 5 websites you visit just as much, or as close to the amount you visit the TMF. [[if you have less than five, that's cool too!]]
Facebook
Fetlife
Gmail
Youtube
Photobucket

3. What is your favorite food to eat during the Holiday Season, that you don't have much any other time of the year?
Pumpkin pie NOMNOMNOMNOM!!

4. For some completely unknown reason, you are told you need to create a second handle for the TMF -- what would it be?
Skipadeeyay

Any day of a gathering can fit here.

6. If you were told you were to be cursed with an addiction, but allowed to choose which one, which would you choose?
I wouldn't mind being addicted to...water

7. What was the best Christmas gift you've ever been given and why was it so special?
My Monkey :pounce: It was special at the time because it was Michael's and my first Christmas together, and he picked it out all by himself without even knowing of my monkey addiction :p

Even after Michael and I broke up, it stayed special to me because it just gives me a sense of comfort and security. It's less about when I got it and why, and more about what he's been through with me. It sounds silly, but that monkey has spent many a night soaked in my tears. I lovers him forevah.

I can move my eyes one at a time :D

Mental health :panic:

10. You've been given the chance to re-live the past year of your life and allowed to make only one change to it. What change would that be?
:whisper:

My tux.

Facebook
Hotmail
My work email
YouTube
Deviant Art

Cranberries

Snail Shell v2.0

Not having to go to work.

Air

I don't celebrate.

Balloon Animals

Probably comic books....

10. You've been given the chance to re-live the past year of your life and allowed to make only one change to it. What change would that be?[/QUOTE]

Probably gone to Bella's, but it hasn't been a great year, so there's probably some others things in there that need changing too.

Snail Shell

1. My favorite piece of clothing is an old Fiat sweatshirt I bought after I bought my 1980 Fiat Spider
2. Websites Ebay, Craigslist, Ticketmaster, TDameritrade, Youtube...not necessarily in that order
3. My favorite holiday food is Eggnog if that can be counted as a food.
4. My second handle for TMF Romantickle
5. A great day would involve camping next to a lake with the family topped of with tent tickles.
6. I feel I am addicted, however, another one would be Sex addiction.
7. Best Christmas gift would be my first rifle. It was a .22 cal. when I was 12 years old...we learned about guns early.
8. My one talent would be...dancing. I'm no michael Jackson but I have been told by many that I can dance.
9. I love talking about Boxing. I know the sport is reeling (and rightfully so) But I still love talking about it.
10. In this past year one thing I would change would be to buy Ford stock when it was under $5 a share.

My worn out nightshirt... full of holes but still every bit as comfortable

Various Oekaki sites (too many to name)

FRUITCAKE!!!!

Chuck Beefy

A day I can sleep in, get alot done and finally go to bed at a decent hour

I would be addicted to not being addicted to things... or exercising.. I prolly need that :D

My sister once had some stupid book I wrote printed and bound for me. It was a nice gift because she spent several weeks editing the thing beforehand... It's still a crappy book but it was a nice gesture and fun to look at.

Doing things completely bassackwards and not screwing them up

My theory on soul energies and layered time/space (and how they correlate)

I don't think I would, this past year was a much needed journey.

A gray long sleeve t-shirt that has a neat little fox on the lapel.

google.com
my school webpage
yahoo.com
facebook.com
redwingscentral.com

Green bean casserole.

Astronaut Mike Dexter

Finishing everything I planned on doing.

Crack.

7.What was the best Christmas gift you've ever been given and why was it so special?

A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle sled, because not only was it a sled, it had the Ninja Turtles on it.

8.What is one talent that you have?

I'm really good at Battle Mode in Super Mario Bros. 3.

9.What is one topic that you could talk about forever?

Music.

10.You've been given the chance to re-live the past year of your life and allowed to make only one change to it. What change would that be?

I would have taken the MCATs at 1 PM instead of 8 AM.

kittehlove.jpg

A shirt that says LOL. (from nest a ways back)

Facebook is the only place even close.

Roasted Chestnuts

venray2

No problems for my son at school and an actual day off from work. (working all 7 this week)

I would choose being addicted to coffee. (Its on the list!)

http://www.addictionz.com/addictions.htm

The best gifts I have gotten are from my son. The time it takes him to make something or pick something out and spend his own money and the thought he puts into these things shows me that he really is paying attention and he cares. It doesnt get better than that.

Making people smile.

Science fiction vs fact.

I would not allow the Docs to put my son on meds.(I have stopped them on my own and he has improved greatly)

My Steelers' jerseys. Pick one.

1. Cyanide and Happiness
2. GoComics (where Yenny went)
3. My fantasy football sites
4. Steelers.com
5. kffl.com

Turkey and stuffing

Steelersfan (so I'm predictable. Shoot me.)

A day of peace and quiet where no one bugged me and nothing out of the ordinary went wrong.

Video games

The dvd set of the first five Steelers Super Bowls, because it came from Stacy and was totally unexpected.

Pissing people off with minimal effort. Seriously. Sometimes, I do it without even knowing I did it.

Comic books, believe it or not.

Spend more time with my mentor/father figure.

A brown t-shirt with the celtic tree of life on the front. I always seem to get compliments on it.

Facebook
Torrentz.com
Fetlife
Youtube
Google

Pumpkin Pie :ilikepie: Thank you I've been looking for an excuse to use that smiley for a while now.

Sparklyweasel

Thparkleth!!:trippyrainbow:

I find a reason to make every day a great one. It's great right now and I'm just sitting here. Then again I have the day off.

Women! :wub: I'm a guy. Besides, I still can't think of a better thing to be, uh, cursed with an addiction to.

The Star Wars Ewok Village I got when I was about 5. Cause it was awesome

Can roll a decent blunt. :D

Life, the Universe and Everything.

Come to the TMF that much sooner.

My ripped up jeans.. I have 3 pairs. lol.

Facebook
Gmail
Youtube
Ebay
Craigslist

Pumpkin pie!

YourMom :p

A day full of epically fun stuff.. with Josh and Jordan. Or no fighting. lol

Tanning! .. Oh, yeah.. wait. Too late.

Guitar Hero. Enough said.

Uh, cooking? Idk. lol

Actually a lot of topics, I've retained various information about a lot of stuff.. but I'm going to have to say Weather or "Global warming".

Worrying less.

I would find it impossible to choose just one, but given the weather's turn for the worse, I would have to say my Parka.

Fetlife.
Twitter.
The UKTF (United Kingdom Tickling Forum).
Facebook.
Youtube.

Little nibbly things, like Pistachio nuts and Pigs-in-blankets.

What would what be; the unknown reason?
Probably if I suddenly became famous, and wanted to keep a low profile on this place without pictures and suchlike.

A sunny day, where I manage to accomplish a lot of things.

Smoking. At least that way I wouldn't have any more addictions than I do at the moment.

My off-road unicycle was one of the best (certainly one of the most-used) gifts I've been given. It's special for obvious reasons.

The ability to ride a Unicycle.

Religion/Theology.

I would have tried to get put on antidepression meds sooner rather than later.

A pair of jeans that are a little baggy and have wide boot cut legs that are comfortable and well worn. :)

Facebook
My Yahoo email

And whatever site I find for whatever I'm searching for like fantasy/mythical graphics, random funny pictures, whatever.

Mashed potatoes and gravy! :hungry:

goddess_nemesis

A relaxing day at home with a book to read. :D

Books. :p

My Medusa Dagger because it's my first dagger that started my collection of swords, daggers, and knives. The moment I saw it, I just had to have it and my parents surprised me by getting it for Christmas.

medusa.jpg

Writing lyrics. None of them are set to music, and though I haven't written anything in a while, I wrote a ton of them when I was a teenager. I had a silly dream of wanting to be a songwriter when I was younger. :blush:

Just life. :)

Start talking to people sooner on here. :wub:

My gray zipper up hoodie.Nothing fancy :cool:

~ Sherdog.com
~ youtube
~ ebay
~ google

Pumkin pie :hungry:

Johnny Studmuffin :p

I really don't know.

Scrambled eggs w/ hot sauce

There isn't one that stands out :shrug:

I learn very quickly :atom:

Music...for real :peace: (weight training a close second)

hehe...I would have proceeded to walk to the changing room at the end of my judo class rather than attempting another round of randori.I would have avoided a major clusterfuck.

My White 49ers Jerry Rice Jersey.

GreenLanternCorps, Pojo.com, TV.com, ESPN.com, sexforums.com

Homemade Christmas Sugar Cookies

Cerebral_Assassin

Having a good time with Family and friends.

Nymphomaniac. Wait! I'm already a nympho! :p

I honestly can't remember. Usually, the people I care about most just give me money or gift cards. While I appreciate the thought and sentiment, it shows a lack of forethought and creativity... maybe it's just me. Being a tall guy, I'm awfully hard to shop for.

I'm a Cartoonist. Last week, I impressed my co-workers with an animated Turkey. They had no idea I had artistic talent.

Women and sex! They go hand-in-hand.

Honestly, there's nothing that I would change barring some bullshit misfortune that I had no control over. I'd do just about everything the same.

1. What is your top favorite clothing item that you own?My polka dot dress.

2. List the top 5 websites you visit just as much, or as close to the amount you visit the TMF. [[if you have less than five, that's cool too!]] facebook.com; fetlife.com; modelmayhem.com; hotmail.com; stockroom.com

3. What is your favorite food to eat during the Holiday Season, that you don't have much any other time of the year? Homemade Potato Soup

4. For some completely unknown reason, you are told you need to create a second handle for the TMF -- what would it be? haha isn't this my second handle? But if I had to do it again, NotAnotherTurtle

5. What would be considered a great day for you? Waking up early, going to work,no one bitching at me, my boss appreciating me a little more, coming up to a clean house. I come home at 11pm sometimes and it's a mess, and I am the only one here that cleans and picks up after someone else.A great day would be my roommate having a girlfriend, lol.

6. If you were told you were to be cursed with an addiction, but allowed to choose which one, which would you choose?Coffee....absolutely addicted to coffee.

7. What was the best Christmas gift you've ever been given and why was it so special?Well I haven't got it yet, I will have it this year. I will finally get to see my sister after 4-5 years.

8. What is one talent that you have? drawing/sketching

9. What is one topic that you could talk about forever? Growing up

10. You've been given the chance to re-live the past year of your life and allowed to make only one change to it. What change would that be? I would have stayed in Tampa, with the best job I ever had, with the friends that I love still. I would still be successful.

My hat. Bitch makes me look badass AND sophisticated! :D

eliteprospects.com - hfboards.com - stats.swehockey.se - thedailyshow.com - facebook.com

Prinskorv

The Original Idiot

Hanging out with my best friend Andreas. Asshole lives in the other end of the country :mad:

Jolt Cola, because caffeine-filled soda is what keeps me up for days at a time either way, and it's not nearly as unhealthy as my friend's addiction to those "Monster" drinks. :p

Can't say I was ever given a Christmas gift that felt that special. It's mostly games and books I keep getting.

I don't have the best social skills, but I AM good at taking on and adapting to different roles in a group. "The best leaders also know when to follow" is my motto :D

Hockey. Or politics. Or history. Take your pick. :p

I don't know if I'd WANT to make any changes. The one thing I WOULD consider doing differently is nothing I intend to share, however :neenerneener:

My senior prom dress, it was custom made and it will fit any size for forever.

1. Facebook
2. Yahoo
3. Mugglenet
4. Etsy
5. Amazon

Stuffing or Apple Pie.

SaxGirl. Simple but efficient.

An uncomplicated, drama free one.

Caffeine...hands down.

Technically speaking my car. Though I got it a little before the holiday. Because it was hand me down and has a whole back story and yea, it's just special.

Buying presents for people. I just have a knack.

Music or books.

I would change a choice I made earlier and you probably already know what that is.

Right now, a grey sweater with pink stripes.

Facebook, New York Times, Slate, Huffington Post, Fetlife

Candy canes

Sasaxrah2

Having great rehearsals at work, leaving work right on time, going to eat Cheesecake Factory with Dave

Weed. But I know, it's not addictive.

I've never received a present for Christmas. :p
For Chanukah, I think it has to be my first phone. I was 11 and I finally had a phone in my room. Somehow the freedom of that was the best thing ever.

I can play things by ear on saxophone.

The homosexual agenda.

Hmmm. The last year has been pretty fucking awesome. I think I'd work out more, given the chance to fix only one thing.

Right now? My Troy Polamalu jersey :thumbsup:

Youtube
Steelers.com
Google
Citysearch.com
Allrecipes.com

That's easy! Stuffing and pumpkin pie! :bounce:

blahblahblah lol

Waking up after a good night's sleep and appreciating the good I have in my life. I'm tellin' ya, life's too fucking short to not make the best out of every day!

exercising

Damn. Um, I got a lot of great gifts to be honest but I have to say that I remember being with my family more than the gifts I got. Well ok, maybe except for my Cabbage Patch Kids!

piano

The 80's! They were the BEST! I'm glad I got to be a kid during that decade! :bounce:

Told my former boss off................bitch.

1. either a wicked kool with a k leather jacket which cost me an arm and a leg, my skinny jeans because i pull them off sooooo well or my fingerless gloves because i caught on to an emerging trend before any1 else.

2. tottenham hotspur.com, youtube, dailymotion, facebook after recently rediscovering my account is still going

3.sausages wrapped in bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.probably someone famous and see who fell for it and how long for lol

5.morning sex followed by a full english then do a lil shopping catch a spurs game in the pub and end with a gig by either the yeah yeah yeahs, kings of leon or the horrors and, god willing, some night time sex too-possibly at the gig????

6.excersise-i could probably do with it and it would harm no1 around me

7.a hugo boss watch- not very deep i know but its an amazing watch

8.football (soccer)- could have probably gone pro had i not torn my ankle ligaments thrice

9.TRAVELING!!!!

10.would not have done the thing with the girl in her flat while her boyfriend was in the next room....shameful

My Bob & Tom sweatshirt that my nieces gave me at Christmas 10 years ago.

Photobucket
Imeem
Jib-Jab
My local hometown chatroom

Beef and noodles.

Classy's Bitch

A day with no screw ups, hold ups, or some nosy bastard in the way from when I wake until I go to bed.

Coffee.

An afghan(sp?) my mother knitted for me as a gift. I still use it.

The knack for patience?

The old glory days.

Since my family and myself are doing fine this past year I would say staying an extra day at NEST.

There ya go, Jo. :xmas:

Any of my gym shorts.

Yahoo Mail. Yahoo News. Facebook. ESPN. Work e-mail.

Chocolate Fudge

Caz

Nothing mandatory on the schedule. Relaxing with the lady, maybe seeing some friends, eating at a nice restaurant.

Caffeine. I gots it already.

I got a dorky superhero book from my girlfriend during our second year dating. It was special because it was something silly that she went out of her way to buy me, so it was cute.

Heh. I'm nasty at Wheel of Fortune.

The idiosyncracies of my friends.

Late 2005 / Early 2006. I'd choose to hurt someone I cared about to be with someone else I loved.

1. What is your top favorite clothing item that you own? Hmmmm. I don't really have a fav. If I had to choose...I guess my mom's old sweater.

2. List the top 5 websites you visit just as much, or as close to the amount you visit the TMF. [[if you have less than five, that's cool too!]] LOL There aren't any I visit anywhere near as much as here...though that's largely because I spend so much time here for site work.

3. What is your favorite food to eat during the Holiday Season, that you don't have much any other time of the year? kiffles (mini nut/fruit roll cookies)

4. For some completely unknown reason, you are told you need to create a second handle for the TMF -- what would it be? TK-411, only because it fits with the site. I already have two others as it is! lol

5. What would be considered a great day for you? Any day that Drew is off and we get to just hang together all day...whether alone or with others. It doesn't really matter what we do, either.

6. If you were told you were to be cursed with an addiction, but allowed to choose which one, which would you choose? I'd want to be addicted to caring about others...and actually showing it more.

7. What was the best Christmas gift you've ever been given and why was it so special? Having my dad survive a health scare right after my mom died 2 years ago. Since he and I never got along that well, it's given me time for continued healing to occur. Having to be away from Drew over that Christmas in order to take care of dad, though it sucked, also taught me to be more compassionate.

8. What is one talent that you have? I'm very organized.

9. What is one topic that you could talk about forever? besides tickling? :jester: Actually, I'm more of a listener than a talker. So...?

10. You've been given the chance to re-live the past year of your life and allowed to make only one change to it. What change would that be? I probably would have gotten my gardens done sooner so I didn't have to finish up in cold weather. lol

Saints cap

Gizmodo
Saints Report/ESPN/SI/NFL.com's
Youtube
GMAIL (usually through my phone)
Facebook

Eggnog and/or stuffing

Superfly Thundersicle ( I have no clue. They are hard enough the first time)

Hanging out with close friend/s. Doesn't matter if we are doing something or just chilling at home.

Exercising

My first BMX bike. I think it was more exciting then my first car. It was special because it was like a car in that it took me EVERYWHERE.

Seeing people for what's behind the facade

The supernatural

Got a better job

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back