• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 12/1/09 -- Oddities

1. What is your top favorite clothing item that you own?

My Rasta Hat!

2. List the top 5 websites you visit just as much, or as close to the amount you visit the TMF. [[if you have less than five, that's cool too!]]

1. Facebook
2. Barnes and Noble
3. University of Phoenix
4. Tickling TV
5. Pandora Radio

3. What is your favorite food to eat during the Holiday Season, that you don't have much any other time of the year?

Yams

4. For some completely unknown reason, you are told you need to create a second handle for the TMF -- what would it be?

Three FIngers McGee

5. What would be considered a great day for you?

One with no emergencies.

6. If you were told you were to be cursed with an addiction, but allowed to choose which one, which would you choose?

Crossword puzzles.

7. What was the best Christmas gift you've ever been given and why was it so special?

A hand made quilt. It was from my aunt. She bought the material at an estate sale. In 1999, it was valued at $748. Made with turn of the century material. The aunt that made it passed away three years ago.

8. What is one talent that you have?

I play music by ear. I can pick out a tune on most instruments.

9. What is one topic that you could talk about forever?

Star Wars

10. You've been given the chance to re-live the past year of your life and allowed to make only one change to it. What change would that be?

Never to have restarted school. Too much going on.

black and white flannel pj's
2. List the top 5 websites you visit just as much, or as close to the amount you visit the TMF. [[if you have less than five, that's cool too!]]
gmail
cnn
metsblog
wikipedia
scatlovers wait what?
3. What is your favorite food to eat during the Holiday Season, that you don't have much any other time of the year?
potato latkes, might be my favorite food on earth. but only on hannukah now since grandma died :(
4. For some completely unknown reason, you are told you need to create a second handle for the TMF -- what would it be?
idioteque
Hmm a great day that can actually happen once in a while? A fulfilling day at work where I learn alot and get some affirmation from the bosses. Dinner and drinks with friends. Ending the night with sex wouldn't hurt
6. If you were told you were to be cursed with an addiction, but allowed to choose which one, which would you choose?
sex, i guess
7. What was the best Christmas gift you've ever been given and why was it so special?
a beanie from my brother that said Retard in yellow block letters on the back and had a little jason-killer dude on the front. so creepy, but it was cool as shit
can juggle
the merits of new vs. old metrics to evaulate baseball players. i'm so cool
10. You've been given the chance to re-live the past year of your life and allowed to make only one change to it. What change would that be?
nicer to the ex

My black shirt that says "submissive" in pink across the chest.
It's super soft and comfy and cute and I had it specially embroidered.

Gmail
Facebook
Fetlife
Hulu
CNN

Pumpkin flavored stuff.

themandainthemoon

Producive day at work (or day off work!), bullshitting on AIM
with my #1, and spending time with my owner.

Flogging.

7.What was the best Christmas gift you've ever been given and why was it so special?

A red and white plate with a heart on it. Because it spoke volumes.

8.What is one talent that you have?

I can organize even the worst looking clutter.

9.What is one topic that you could talk about forever?

D/s

10.You've been given the chance to re-live the past year of your life and allowed to make only one change to it. What change would that be?

I would've saved more vacation time for this month.

Right now, it's my black t-shirt that has a picture on the front of 8-bit Link holding up the Tri-force.

Looking up at my Firefox tabs, I've got more than five, that I keep open all the time. Eliminating unnecessary ones, I've got Giant in the Playground, Dilbert.com, icanhascheezburger.com, Twitter, and Facebook.

It's a drink, but egg nog! :D

Either "JustFlat" or "Mr. Smalltalk"

A day with a sense of accomplishment at the end of it.

Something that would be useful, so... either cleaning or organizing?

I don't know. Thinking back, I'm drawing a blank! :confused:

I can juggle.

I could eventually get sick of talking about any topic. Lately, the easiest thing to talk about involves reminiscing about the Marine Corps with other people who know what I'm talking about.

Just this past year? That's a tough one... Oh! I'd have not cracked my head open on back of an armored truck on Christmas Eve, last year. If I didn't, then when I got off work and went over to my sister-in-law's house, nobody would've been looking at the blood on my head. If nobody was looking at my head, my son wouldn't have fallen down the stairs when nobody paid attention to what he was doing. If he didn't fall down the stairs, my wife and her sister wouldn't have started fighting over something small that escalated into all sorts of deep-seated family issues, and we'd all still be hanging out and doing fun things, instead of rotting in our new house by ourselves.

Looking up at my Firefox tabs, I've got more than five, that I keep open all the time. Eliminating unnecessary ones, I've got Giant in the Playground, Dilbert.com, icanhascheezburger.com, Twitter, and Facebook.

I love that icanhascheezburger.com is considered "necessary" :p

I love that icanhascheezburger.com is considered "necessary" :p

It is EXTREMELY necessary! Lolcats are an important part of my diet, not to mention that I don't need separate tabs for ihasahotdog, roflrazzi, failblog, engrish, etc. :D

Besides, who cares if I keep my Gmail inbox open?

Black leggings.

1. Facebook 2. FML 3. GMail 4. FetLife 5. Google

Anything pumpkin spice ...

lololololol ... that's what it would be.

Being with Ryan:redheart: :)

Running.

Nothing pops into mind...

Art stuff ...

At the moment .. New Moon or Glee :D

Work harder at CCAD.

Yay! Love TMI Tuesdays :D

If it's not my Gary Roberts Leafs Jersey, its my Leafs varsity jacket with tan leather sleeves :wub: That and my colourful boxer's :p

TSN.ca
Yahoo mail
Mapleleafs.com :thumbsup:
Facebook
Wellandtribune.ca for local news

Though I don't visit these sites nearly as frequently, lol :D

Aside from Turkey, I always look forward to Cherry Cheesecake for dessert... its always a real treat :drool:

Leafs4theCup :p

No drama, drinks with friends, a Leafs victory and... well it really doesn't take a lot to keep me happy, does it... lol :D

Probably working out, which I really should be doing more than I do :p

Wow... that's a tough one. As a child, each Christmas seemed to have a different theme, lol. Hard to choose between Star Wars, when I got the Millennium Falcon lol or Transformers when I got Optimus Prime and Soundwave :woot: But more recently I would have to say getting the xbox 360 was a huge surprise :aww:

I'm good with people. Always been a counselor... so my ability to relate and empathize has always been a strength. That, and I've always been a master at the art of BS for writing reports, proposals and essays, LOL :D

Hockey :cheesy:

Well, I guess everything happens for a reason.... but there is one thing I would change, but I'm not saying what that is on here, lol :p :D

Long Black Trench coat I rarely get to wear.

Facebook.com
usatoday.com
philly.com
fetlife.com
gocomics.com

Pumpkin Pie. Gotta agree with Skippy on that one.

thomastikl...

Watermelon...

1984. Soundwave and LaserBeak. Then, because I just loved Transformers. Now, because I didn't know how much it cost for my parents to get it at the time.

I can find a software bug in seconds... That is why I do it everyday for work.

With the right person, tickling. Otherwise, sports.

Come out of my shell at NEST 2009!! I had a great time, but for some reason I wasn't very social that weekend...still bugs me.

My Armani jacket hoodie thing.

Facebook
Yahoo
imdbpro
Hotmail
Deviantart

Don't have one.

Sarcastic Whipper Snapper Blam Blam

If a guy in a trench coat and sunglasses came up to me and whispered, "We've been watching you. We'd like you to join us." and hands me a briefcase with a sniper rifle encased within, that would be a great day.

Sexaholic.

It was snow. In a place that never snows. As for why it was so special, I plead the fifth. :)

Writing.

Music.

The day my shin met the corner of the bed at full speed.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back