• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 12/15/09 -- Sharing is caring!

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
Tranquility.jpg

1. You have a free week-long trip to anywhere. Where are you going and why?

2. What one movie always chokes you up?

3. What is your favorite Italian dish?

4. What do you do to keep yourself busy while flying?

5. If there is one item in the world that you'd want everyone to think of you when they saw it, what item would that be?

6. What did/do you collect or like to collect? [[and I mean items. Not a paycheck. =P]]

7. What is one goal you have set for yourself?

8. What is your favorite fast-food?

9. If you could give a piece of advice to your younger generation, what would it be?

10. If you could have someone do something for you for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Back up north to enjoy the snow.

Grave of Fireflies... dammut

Chicken Pesto

Join the mile high club? Nah, I'd prolly just read or something

5. If there is one item in the world that you'd want everyone to think of you when they saw it, what item would that be?
A brain in a jar

6. What did/do you collect or like to collect? [[and I mean items. Not a paycheck. =P]]
Polished rocks

Teach art

Jack in the Box sourdough steak melt, pomegranate shake and curly fries

9. If you could give a piece of advice to your younger generation, what would it be?
Do as much stupid shit as you can before you get too old to not feel guilty about it anymore :D

10. If you could have someone do something for you for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? Tell me stories.. i dunno why really. I'm not talking about "back in high school" type stories, but made up ones. or even just crazy ideas and the like. THat is one of the things I miss the most is having a good creative conversation.

London. Lifelong dream.

Black Beauty.

Spaghetti and Meatballs.

Never been on a plane...

Probably some painting that I do... I have not a clue.

Use to collect rocks when I was a youngster.
Carebears during highschool.
Now I collect fortunes from fortune cookies.

Go back to school.

Arby's.

Ha. Nothin'.

10. If you could have someone do something for you for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
It's a secret!

Somewhere warm, with a beach. Probably out of the country.

Juno.

Sausage, peppers and onions.

Magazines. I usually get something like Vogue, since it's so thick.

I'm gunna have to say either Hairspray or lipgloss.

I unintentionally tend to collect crafty things. Which usually works out for me, because I am always doing something with them.

Have my first degree by next spring.

Anything really, as long as they have salads.

Set large goals, then break them down into smaller goals, it's easier to reach the bigger ones this way. I wish I had learned that early on in life.

Hmm, not sure who I'd have do it, but I sure would like to delegate someone to give me a back rub everyday. lol.

Well, leaving aside the "visit friends I don't see often" thing, since they're all scattered, I'm gonna go with Hawaii. Why? Because I want to see if it's as awesome as everyone says it is.

My Girl, the part where she starts screaming about him not having his glasses when he's in the casket. (I swear, you will pay for making me admit this, Jo)

Five cheese ravioli in meat sauce w/ garlic bread.

Sleep or read.

A space heater.

Comic books

Not to do time in prison for strangling assholes. So far, so good.

Wendy's Baconator FTW

Use your fucking head for more than a hat rack!!!

I'd love to have someone else do any and all shopping for me. I fucking HATE shopping!!

Japan.I love the culture and the cute women. :bubble:

umm...The Perfect Storm

Any type of pasta. :hungry:

I don't fly often.

A jar of pickles. :D

I have a large collection of metal,punk albums and also have a set of trading cards from Japan that is pretty badass.

To find happiness.

Taco Bell. *droolz*

Keep it real. :peace:

:shrug: :)

I think right now I would like to go to London. I've always wanted to go and I just think it's an amazing place.

Hmm....a lot of movies always choke me up....off the top of my head The Lord of the Rings Trilogy always gets me. Nerdy I know. :thumbsup:

Uhh...probably Garlic Alfredo Sauce with anything and Garlic Bread.

Read a book, watch a movie, listen to my iPod, play a video game, sleep, whatever I feel like.

I don't really know, the library maybe or a saxophone, or maybe something silly like Swedish Fish lol.

Books of course, Nintendo DS/ other Games, to some extent sheet music.

I have many, here is a current one: to be a certified trainer at my job.

Mall sushi hands down. It's so good.

Enjoy being a kid, all parts of it. Once you have to grow up you'll miss all of the little things. Play and laugh and just have fun.

Umm...I don't really know.

Spain. I have always wanted to go there, especially during Las Fallas de San Jose

Armageddon - shut up

Chicken alfredo :drool:

Read a buk

Monkeys

Monkeys :D

Be able to be independent from anyone for any reason

Bojangles FTW

It's easier to apologize than to ask permission.

I'd love to have someone do my dishes for the rest of my life. I fucking hate doing dishes. Even with a dishwasher, it's ass.

Paris, or Moscow, or Tokyo, or Egypt, or Greece, or Rome, or Switzerland.... a lot of places I'd be happy to go. I need to travel more.

From Justin to Kelly

Lasagna

Read/Listen to music/Watch A Movie/Take a nap

The sky.

When I was a wee lad I collected Pez Dispensers and stuffed animals. Now I collect debt.

To receive a certain professional graduate degree.

Subway

Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb.

Fix my car. I'm weary and leery of mechanics.

Greece, because I've always had a fascination for Greek culture and Greek mythology. I'd love to visit the Parthenon and all. :D

There are very, very, very few movies that can choke me up and one of them that comes to mind is A Walk To Remember.

Chicken alfredo with fettuccini noodles

Never flown before, but if I did, I guess I would probably keep myself busy by reading. :D

A dragon figurine

I collect swords, daggers, and knives. I'll be adding another sword and a sword-cane, hopefully, in the next few weeks. :excited:

Go to Bella's next year. I'm working on saving up money so I can go. :D

Hardee's. :hungry:

Ignore drama. It's not worth your time being dragged into that shit.

I dunno. :shrug:

1. You have a free week-long trip to anywhere. Where are you going and why? Back to Florida, I really miss it down there.

2. What one movie always chokes you up? The Lion King...stfu

3. What is your favorite Italian dish?Chicken Marsala

4. What do you do to keep yourself busy while flying?Read or just listen to music

5. If there is one item in the world that you'd want everyone to think of you when they saw it, what item would that be?Turtle!

6. What did/do you collect or like to collect? [[and I mean items. Not a paycheck. =P]]I do collect a lot of turtle things...go figure, and I collect vintage vinyl records.

7. What is one goal you have set for yourself? Get myself out my debt and get on my own, finally.

8. What is your favorite fast-food? Taco Bell

9. If you could give a piece of advice to your younger generation, what would it be?Don't let anyone walk all over you.

10. If you could have someone do something for you for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? my laundry, I really hate folding clothes.

NEST

Next...

Spicy sausage penne in marinara.

Music, book, Game Boy, SuDoku

See screen name.

The perforated attachements that come with my paychecks.

Make it to Albany/NEST this year.

Next...

Next...

Next...

Oops, last one...

Snail Shell

Yay! I forgot it was Tuesday! :D

New York. I miss New York-style pizza and Sabrett hot dogs. Oh, and Yuengling beer! :D

Ugghhhhh.... okay, the Curious Case of Benjamin Button Don't judge me! Without spoiling the ending, it's just not something I'd like to see, even as calmly as it happened.

Garden rotini with red or white sauce, and Italian sausage if it's red sauce, or steamed clams if it's red or white sauce, and sliced bits of garlic mixed in.

It's been a while since I've flown, but I usually either read a book if I've got one, space out in thought, or sleep. I don't know about the whole cell phone thing on planes, since they want you to shut it off during take-off. If that's not an issue, I'm browsing the net on my phone until the flight's over, or until the battery dies.

This question has the potential to be wrong in SO many ways! For me, I have no idea... a travel coffee cup with a leak-proof rubber cap at the top?

I have a curio cabinet full of pewter and ceramic wizard and dragon statuettes and music boxes. I've always been a fantasy geek, and I've got a way to display it in a tasteful manner.

I want to establish a side-business creating stained glass art for people. It's been put on the back-burner, because the materials I'm going to need to be able to produce on demand are expensive. Supply inventory seems to be my main issue.

Chipotle! :D

I hear too many younger (AND older!) people whining, making excuses for things, and exhibiting an entitlement mentality. Join the military and learn to take responsibility for your actions, gain some semblance of leadership ability, be a part of something greater than yourself, and know what it is to give back.

That's a strange question... after answering my last question, my first impulse is to say, "I don't need ANYONE to do SHIT for me! I can take care o' mySELF!" However, I'll say that I have a tendency to get stressed over little things--the things everyone always says to NOT get stressed over. It may come easy to some, but not me. I'd like for someone to take care of all the menial tasks and things that irritate me so that they don't distract me from what's important in life.

1. You have a free week-long trip to anywhere. Where are you going and why? Aruba, where its 85 degrees everyday, and because that island has some of the most exotic women on the planet

2. What one movie always chokes you up? The Five Heartbeats

3. What is your favorite Italian dish?Veal Parmesan, and five cheese manicotti

4. What do you do to keep yourself busy while flying? play cards

the one thing people already are linking me to, which is anything dealing with squirrels and care bears.....grrrrr

6. What did/do you collect or like to collect? [[and I mean items. Not a paycheck. =P]] baseball cards, I have a 1959 rookie Ernie Banks card

7. What is one goal you have set for yourself? to one day be debt free

8. What is your favorite fast-food? McDonald's Double Quarter Pounder FTW

live life for today, you might get hit by a bus tomorrow

10. If you could have someone do something for you for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? to do my laundry, I hate doing laundry

1. You have a free week-long trip to anywhere. Where are you going and why? NY...just because.

2. What one movie always chokes you up? You've Got Mail

3. What is your favorite Italian dish? Spahgetti

4. What do you do to keep yourself busy while flying? Read magazines

5. If there is one item in the world that you'd want everyone to think of you when they saw it, what item would that be? Gibson Les Paul

6. What did/do you collect or like to collect? [[and I mean items. Not a paycheck. =P]] Sports Memorabillia

7. What is one goal you have set for yourself? To be happy :)

8. What is your favorite fast-food? ARBY'S

9. If you could give a piece of advice to your younger generation, what would it be? Do Not Smoke...it will eventually bite you in the ass somehow, someway!

10. If you could have someone do something for you for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? To Love me through good times and bad.

peace out,
daddy

Paris, France. I've always wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower (and take a picture in front of it doing my Randy Orton pose) and the Museums.

RENT, believe it or not. "525600 minutes..."

Spaghetti & Meatballs... Pretty much anything that doesn't have cheese.

Read, Nintendo DS, sleep... and yell at the idiot parents behind me for allowing their little bastard child to scream at the top of his lungs and kick my fucking seat!

The word "Blog" for my innovative, compelling blogs. (I've yet to create a blog on this site)

Coins (I have silver dollars from the 1800's), Superhero Action figures, stamps, Green Lantern Comics, Yugioh cards, Baseball, Football and Basketball cards.

Lose weight... Guess I better start working out again. :p

Wendy's Jr. Bacon Hamburgers for $0.99. "Slimy yet satisfying." :p

Take school seriously so you can have a CAREER doing something you enjoy instead of JOB doing something you hate just to make ends meet.

That's a tough question. The only people that offer indefinite services are Caddy's, Maid's and Butler's. I guess I could use a Maid as I hate cleaning the bathroom and dusting.

The pervert on my left shoulder is whispering into my ear: We want Kristin Kreuk to be our personal sex slave for all eternity. :D That wouldn't go over too well with the fiance. Actually, I'd love to have my Fab-4 women (Kristin Kreuk, Leah Dizon, Minka Kelly and Ziyi Zhang) to be my personal Bikini Gardeners. "Oh, bend over and pull those weeds! Yeah, baby! Yeah!" :p

Scotland or Ireland, to see the beauty and culture.

Can't think of one at this moment.

Lasagna or Chicken Alfredo

In flight movie if they have one, otherwise my iPhone. I'll close my eyes and listen to music.

A spatula :p

I used to collect football/basketball cards for a couple years in high school, a vial of sand from all the beaches I went to as a kid. Now days, it's just movies and music.

Happiness is always the goal, for myself and to bring it to others when I can. Everything else is an offshoot of that.

Fried chicken and the fix'ins.

You aren't always and smart as you think you are. Sit back and listen sometimes.

Cleaning

My first time on the TMI--here we go:

Michigan, to see my lovely lady.

Requiem for a Dream. Actually, choke up is the wrong word. It shatters my soul.

hmmmm Veal Parm or Chicken Marsala

Sleeeeeeeeeep. On flights from Japan I would try to stay up all night the night before so that I could spend a good 8 hours unconscious.

A giant dildo. No, just kidding. A guitar, I guess.

My last real collection was comic books, but I have been out of the market since I got out of puberty.

I want to live in a castle. I don't care much about being rich, but I guess I will have to in order to realize this dream. I want a moat and a dungeon, dammit!

Lately it's been Taco Bell.

Don't smoke cigarettes. Seriously, I know smoking looks cool and I know it's totally lame to forbid you from even TRYING something, but trust me--if you try them, they will get you. They will get you!

Clean my house. I hate cleaning. Is a French Maid outfit too much to hope for? :wave:

European Juggling Convention. Do you need to ask why?

The Shawshank Redemption. I always choke when Dufresne and Red meet on the beach in Mexico; there's so much emotion in that scene.

Lasagne. :D

Looking out the window, reading, and talking to the people around me seems to work pretty well. I sleep a fuckload, as well.

A top hat.

Vinyl records, and hats. Still collect them.

To quit smoking.

Thai or Chinese.

Chill the fuck out!

I would have someone love me.

Rochester New York. Reason: Duh.

Either there, or maybe a small isolated temple in the mountains of Japan. Reason: Get a crash course in becoming an actual ninja by some old guy with a beard who wears robes and hopefully I'd get a free suit and ninja stars.

None. Oh, prob Spider-Man 3. I understand suicide better every time I even even think of it.

Don't have one.

Music, reading, talking to someone, watching people. If the plane has movies I might watch something.

Apparently it's a can of Monster.

Personal traits, habits, music, DVD's.

Meet my own personal definition of success within the next three years. I'd realistically say five but I like the number three better.

In N' Out.

Hold the door open for women.

Carry stuff for me. I hate it.

1.You have a free week-long trip to anywhere. Where are you going and why?

-Probably to Ireland. I've been wanting to go for years. I want to see where my dad grew up.

-Movies tend to only get me once. After that, I'm immune to the emotional parts, but I think Precious will always make me cry. It just hits a little close to home.

-Calamari is pretty good. So are cannoli.

-Write, listen to music, watch movies, read.

-I have no idea.

6. What did/do you collect or like to collect?

-Books, movies, and music. Perhaps we'll start a musical instrument collection.

-To be successful. My meaning being to grow up and be happy with the life I make for myself.

-Wendy's.

"I was driving my car. I crashed and broke my spine. So, yes there are things worse in life than never being someone's 'sweetie,' but that's how people grow up..."

-Work. If someone could do my job while I bring home the money that would leave a lot of time to get other things done.

1.You have a free week-long trip to anywhere. Where are you going and why?

-Probably to Ireland. I've been wanting to go for years. I want to see where my dad grew up.

-Movies tend to only get me once. After that, I'm immune to the emotional parts, but I think Precious will always make me cry. It just hits a little close to home.

-Calamari is pretty good. So are cannoli.

-Write, listen to music, watch movies, read.

-I have no idea.

6. What did/do you collect or like to collect?

-Books, movies, and music. Perhaps we'll start a musical instrument collection.

-To be successful. My meaning being to grow up and be happy with the life I make for myself.

-Wendy's.

"I was driving my car. I crashed and broke my spine. So, yes there are things worse in life than never being someone's 'sweetie,' but that's how people grow up..."

-Work. If someone could do my job while I bring home the money that would leave a lot of time to get other things done.

Sorry but your pms are down and I need to let you know your playlist is set for wed night!
Love ya!

Hmm, I did get to go to Hawaii finally so I guess I'd have to pick somewhere else although I'd go back there in a heartbeat! I'll go with either England or Greece.

Steel Magnolias or My Girl. They're tied.

Chicken Piccata! :hungry:

Depends on how long the flight is. On longer flights it's definitely sleep. Other than that, reading.

A daisy because they're simple and happy :)

angel stuff, lighthouses, Muppets stuff and Peanuts stuff

find a new job

Taco Bell.

Don't be afraid to try and accomplish your goals. You don't want to look back on your death bed and be wishing you shoulda coulda woulda. Life is too short!

Massages. Because they are so relaxing!!! :faint:

I'd go to the British Isles to visit a few of the TMF folk over there in England and Scotland.

Old Yeller

Lasagna...the World's Most Perfect Food!

I last flew about 15 years ago and I spent that time depleting their booze supply.

The Forget-Me-Not.

I like to collect old and hard to find movies.

To have the funds and the sizable estate to host my own gathering and private gettogethers in the summer. I can call the gathering Kered's Weekend Tan-A-Thon.

Wendy's large quarter pound double combo with a Coke.

Start putting anything you can into a retirement account starting with your first job and stick to it. Leave the money alone until you actually do retire.

Just call or stop by to check up on my a couple times a week. I'll have coffee and pie wainting for you.

Another wonderful set of questions, dear Jo.

Last edited:
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back