• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To me, this looks nasty...

Marquis De Sade

1st Level Blue Feather
But apparently everyone else is eating it.

32 GRAMS OF FAT?!?!?! 1,380 MILLIGRAMS OF SALT?!?!

Ew.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37233140/from/ET?Gt1=43001

kfc-double-down.jpg

:xlime:

Actually sounds good ;)

I dont say every single day, but i would surely have a bite and try it :D

Big problem is not the weird stuff we take into our stomachs. Big problem is the lack of good stuff we miss daily.

If we usually take care and are healthy, no problem on having a bite on something like that :D :D :D

dont get me wrong i like to dice with the possibility of a heart attack as much as the next guy but this? this just makes me feel sullied and unclean.

No pun intended,

But that´s likely because you are not doing a lot of exercise daily :)

If you were, you would not be able to get one week without food :) :) even if you had one of those ;)

Of course, no pun intended and assuming we are speaking about young, healthy, active people, who still can burn a lot of energy if they want to ;)

It would probably be much healthier to eat the box it arrives in. That being said however... yes I'd like fries with that. Also a diet pepsi (gotta watch the figure).

I agree Marquis, that's just nasty looking. I happened to be in a KFC today. Didn't see anybody eating one.

It would probably be much healthier to eat the box it arrives in. That being said however... yes I'd like fries with that. Also a diet pepsi (gotta watch the figure).

Not to get off topic here, but when I was in the vending business I'd often see people buy a candy bar, a bag of chips and a diet soda. :idunno:

oh dear god......

As you can see....we have no need for your american McDonalds and KFC hehheheh

These francesinhas exist since the french revolution, where they got their name from "little frenchie"

On a good side, i can tell you where to have the best ones and i promise the way they cook them is far beihond anything KFC could dream about.

;)

^I'll have the same except I want a large full bodied Pepsi.

Drew & I actually talked about getting the grilled version of this and bringing it home to make sandwhiches. :D

Lol and eww.. but is it bad that I would still want to know how it tastes? *shrug*

You are all a bunch of pansies. lol The one I had was pretty fucking awesome. I thought it would be too rich after a couple of bites, but it isn't. It's also not that big. I though it looked like a monster, but it actually comes tucked into the same little cardboard box a sammich/burger comes in. As for the gaudy numbers on it's nutritional value, it is almost exactly, to the number, on par with a Big Mac from McD's, and Annie the sodium content was surprisingly higher for the grilled version. If you don't like KFC, you probably won't like it, but if you like their original recipe fillets they just introduced, then you'll like it.

As for the taste, it's almost the exact taste of Chicken Cordon Bleu.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back