• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tower of Gargalesis (Tickling RPG M/F, F/F, F/M)

slayer:
surprise tickle- you pop out and tickle your opponent first and catch them off guard.
ambidextrous hands: you tickle with two hands at the same time with the same level of skill
shadow feather: this attack always hits cause they alway react too soon
how that sound?

This sounds amazing! I wish you the best of luck in this as I am a huge cackling cave fan. I am also with zidane on the barefoot mage thing :coolthumbup

I could beta test it as well, but that's really the only thing I could offer you as support. Being an un-employed student sucks -_- but it gives me plenty of volunteer time :stickout

For the Slayer I don't have really idea but you can use this natural ability for create adapted skill ,a Slayer is really fast but not really strong ,he "kill" with speed attack combo but don't do a lot of damage ,or less than a big Soldier.Or maybe you can use the Slayer like a variant of the thief ,a "magic thief" more like a ninja ,with magic attack like the thief have normal attack.

The Archer is a distance warrior ,so maybe some distance skill like Rain of arrows or arrow net

For the Adventurer ,I think like Klepto ,a not specialized class for those who don't know what to do or don't think about a speciality ,a neutral class in some.

I hope that's help you ,if you need a beta tester ,I have a lot of time and be happy to help you :)

I've updated the OP to include the last three classes skills. Please take a look at the skills and let me know what you think. Some of them are a tad repetitive, but I did the best I could to make them unique.

I'm going to start working on the beastiary now, and after I get a couple enemies done I'll post a demo.

Wow, the Thief is looking fantastically terrible. Its only good stat is Agility?

Wow, the Thief is looking fantastically terrible. Its only good stat is Agility?

The thief has some of the best skills. I'd say only the Adventurer is more versatile. But none of the classes are as abysmally bad as the description says, that's just for humor. I'm still making sure the classes are all possible, I've had to do some heavy tweaking (Mage was just TOO weak and Soldier just TOO strong), but it will be possible to win with every class.

I offer my services as a writer, in whatever way you see necessary. I'll PM you further.

I've updated the OP with a link to the demo. Please read everything I've said before playing. Your input is VERY important. I want to thank those who have PM'd me, I am taking all of your suggestions/comments into consideration.

I know the graphics are lacking, I'll be animating the attacks when I have access to a mouse (right now I'm on a laptop with a touch pad, which sucks for doing just about everything).

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR WRITERS:

A lot of people have offered to help with the writing. The four scenes I've written so far were harder than I anticipated, and with nearly 70 monsters in the beastiary (with potentially all of them having more than one torture themself), I might run out of ideas and need help, so here is a note for those who want to help.

If you want to help in the writing process, PM me a response to the following query:

"You have just defeated Honey Bee and chosen to tickle torture her. Write the torture scene,"

After playing the demo, you'll know who Honey Bee is. PM me your responses to this prompt and I'll keep in mind the best ones when I get stuck (and will give credit to anyone who helps me).

Let me know what you think of my scenes, I'm always looking to improve. As someone suggested in a PM, I will be adding a free skill that you can get in Knismesis Village (the main hub of the game) that will allow you to give up the fight to view the Game Over scene. (This skill is not available in the demo).

Thanks for the interest everyone, it's really got me excited about this project!

I can't seem to get it working, but it could just be my general ineptitude at everything.

It seems you need to download and install RPG Maker VX to get the right files to play this game.

And to download RPG Maker VX, you need to register to a forum. And to register to the forum validation is needed from the administrator which takes up to 10 minutes!

Solution: Send a link with the files from the program RPG maker VX needed to run this game.

EDIT: Found the solution. http://tkool.jp/products/rpgvx/eng/download.html
Download the RPG Maker VX Run Time Package (RTP) to be able to run the RPG

I've played the game and it's pretty good for a demo. There's just one problem. When you go to heal up at the inn, the screen goes black, the music plays....and that's it. The map doesn't come back up it's just a black screen. You can still open your menu and stuff but that's it.

Btw i'm pming you to be a beta tester as well.

Last edited:
Right, I just realized what I forgot to do. I'll have a fixed demo link in just a second...

Edit: Okay, the demo has been updated, try downloading the new file and let me know if it still doesn't work (warning: it just about doubled in size so yeah)

Edit 2: Good God, I'm sorry guys, I threw the demo together at three this morning, I'm uploading a much higher quality demo as we speak. Apply some RPG rules in this one, there are a couple hidden secrets that will make your life easier.

Last Edit: There, this demo has been tested and will work exactly how I intend it to. Let me know if there are any further problems. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Last edited:
1.Part of the awesomeness of the tickling dialoged in Cackling Cave was the slow, teasing aspect of it. I highly recommend ToG continue in the same vein. For example, my favorite bit was the New Lamia dialogue in the Lee room (excerpts):

"She places a nail on your wrist … She slowly traces her long nail down your arm, circling it once in your underarm, before continuing down your side … "

"Tickle tickle … uh oh, are you slipping? You better not let go … kitchy koo … kitchy kitchy koo, widdle ticklish human…"

The Drow/Succubus combined ones were also awesome. I think keeping that style and patient tickling (since the victim is defeated) in mind will help ToG to be as good as the CC dialogue.

2.Potential idea that I think would be very cool: in the bonus dungeon (or in the game, but I'm thinking in the CC style bonus room), how about an extra monster girl in the Lee and Ler room that is devoted to tickling the special spot for each character. They would have a couple tracks of special (ideally somewhat longer) dialogue.

For example: For the thief, in the Lee room the monster would teasingly tickle towards the tummy ("Oh? Looks like I found someone's tickle spot. " You whimper audibly, knowing what's coming. "Bet this is gonna finally get you to laugh." She says, as she teasingly drags one nail in lazy circles around your soft exposed tummy…) and so on.

In the Ler room, that same enemy would be tied up (or, since this is a special enemy, be a willing Lee, that'd be very cool) and the thief would do the same belly-targeting with her. This seems good to me, since a lot of players are going to be choosing characters based on what spot they like to tickle/be tickled. I bet we're gonna have a lot of mages.

The monster could be a different one in each victory depending on the class (I don't know if this is possible to do. If not, you could have all of them present for everyone, and just label it. Not ideal, but still gives the fans what they want). A monster with a hot midriff for those characters, a four armed girl for the underarm-archer, and something with good feet (many feet? Millipede girl?) for the mage. Maybe something random for the neck spot, who knows.

It would be mostly writing the dialogue. If need be (since this is my suggestion) I will volunteer to write these dialogues. I haven't written anything tickle related, but I think I can be a good writer in the teasing style that would be awesome here.

3.In a similar vein, in the demo, when they tickle your special spot, or you theirs (I assume), it just gives extra damage and moves on at the same pace. If after "she tickles your belly" there's a quick "you gasp and giggle wildly as she tickles all over your silky smooth tummy" (or something) and same for the monster's spot, it'd really enhance the combat (as well as let the unobservant know what's going on).

4.I'm a total lurker, never commented. But you brought me out, because this project is awesome. Work hard, keep up the good work, hurray DeusExProcella! (sorry if it’s a long post, wanted my first to be worth it).

Wow! Thanks for the huge response :D I'm definitely going to/am already taking a lot of that into consideration. I agree with the slower, more agonizing aspect of the tickling scenes in TCC, the thing is most of the slower ones were the bonus scenes unlocked in the bonus dungeon. Then again, I cut the three scenes in the game short because I was afraid they were going to long for simple "Game Over" scenes. If I'm not mistaken, all the Game Over scenes in Cackling Cave (save Mimic, Slime Queen, Drow and Succubus) were only two or three text boxes weren't they? If anyone wants, I'll gladly do lengthier Game Over scenes, I just don't want it to become so arduous it's no longer enjoyable in the harder levels (such as the Final Dungeon which is planned to just be cruelly difficult).

I have something very, very special planned which will probably make my head explode programming it, but will be completely worth it for the players.

Since I am just giddy with excitement, I'll go ahead and spill:

The very first boss in the actual game is the same as the demo, Honey Bee. She's a friendly monster who takes a liking to you when you defeat her. As a reward, she gives you a special item that allows you to gather data based on optional 'tasks' that you can (and most likely will) accomplish over the course of the game.

Tasks such as "Defeat X amount of Y" or "Find X Book about Y Monster", which will unlock special scenes in a special 'shrine' in the forest which acts similarly to the Bonus Dungeon in Cackling Cave.

There will be numerous scenes for every monster in the game (my load is getting bigger the more I work on this, still I'm enjoying it), and by completing their related tasks, you can unlock them to view at any time by going to the shrine (Honey Bee will be there with helpful hints throughout the game, should you get stuck).

The post-game rewards are still to be imagined, but it will probably be like the bonus dungeon in Cackling Cave where you are actively tickling the monsters, or being tickled by the monsters in various new ways. These bonus scenes you unlock through the "Honey Bee Quests" will be scenes such as the monsters in the wild (tickling each other), hearsay from townsfolk, urban legends, basic profiles for the monsters, the scene you get when they defeat you, etc.

The Honey Bee Dictionary also acts as a bestiary of sorts. The basic profile outlines their various aspects, the tales can reveal hidden weaknesses, and possibly point to sidequests. I may even see if I can program in a bonus ala Bioshock, where if you gather enough information about a monster you get bonus effects against that monster.

I love the idea of a special monster based on who you chose at the beginning. Assuming I can get pick the right graphics it would be very easy to program such a character.

As far as having different dialogue when you hit a "Sweet spot" I'm trying to work that out. As it is, the only way I know to display dialogue in combat is either on the actual skill, as a state, or in a message box event. I'll check on various VX forums and see if I can find something akin to the Pokemon "Super effective" statement.

Thanks again for all the suggestions, I will honor every suggestion put forth to the best of my programming abilities.

Last edited:
Cool stuff. One workaround for the long/short game over preference would be to offer a choice. After being defeated, the monster girl could ask if you surrender or submit. If you say "Never!" (not that it matters, you're defeated and weak), you're given a the short dialogue of two screens or so (her tickling you against your will forever, or whatever). If you willingly give up, you're treated to a more consensual and longer dialogue. This would appease everyone, as well as grant completionists even more options to fiddle with.

Again, awesome project, excruciating final dungeon sounds really fun, as does everything else. Really looking forward to it. Just don't burn yourself out!

Cool stuff. One workaround for the long/short game over preference would be to offer a choice. After being defeated, the monster girl could ask if you surrender or submit. If you say "Never!" (not that it matters, you're defeated and weak), you're given a the short dialogue of two screens or so (her tickling you against your will forever, or whatever). If you willingly give up, you're treated to a more consensual and longer dialogue. This would appease everyone, as well as grant completionists even more options to fiddle with.

Again, awesome project, excruciating final dungeon sounds really fun, as does everything else. Really looking forward to it. Just don't burn yourself out!

That's actually a really good idea. It will overload my already obscene amount of tickling scenes (as I've said far too many times, there are going to be near or over 70 monsters, all of which have at least a Game Over scene, 5 Honey Bee Bonus Scenes, three to four Reward Lee Scenes (for people unlock the Reward Dungeon), three to four Reward Ler Scenes (which will be unique from their Game Over scenes), and so on.

That said, if anyone takes up my offer on the fourth page, I'll accept a bit of help here and there if and when I get stuck.

dunno if is a game bug or my pc suddenly gone crazy -.- but after doin right letf righ left to find some monster my avatar goes only left now and i cant go in other direction oO I tryed to run another game on my pc and the direction arrow work normally; I tried to re-install but still got the same problem :S I tried to run cackling cave and i got same problem there; but at the start bot of them worked normally; so bug with rpgmaker games or my pc hate tickling games? I have tryed to clean the keyboard and the button are ok so what's the problem? :pissed

edit: resetted the pc and now works normally anyway here my report

started as a female thief
-battle message disappear too quickly; if possible make them disappear only when action key is pressed

-probably some penalty when you escape would be better? :) (loose some gold or a free attack from your opponent maybe?)

-the left stairs: i can go right trough the wall; is that can be done?

-for me its not a problem cause a lot of grinding in various online game but maybe some player can found boring grind until lv 3 because the 2 monster give a small amunt of exp and done 1470 exp 18 by 18 is slow for some ppl ^^

Last edited:
Well I haven't had the arrow problem but it does take an hour of grinding just to get from lvl 2 to lvl 3 x_x great stuff though XD

Here's a hint: Talk to Honey Bee, but cancel out of the conversation by pressing "X"

;) See if that helps. Grinding won't be so bad in-game because there will be Diablo/WoW/Etc style Quests that give out experience to help you level quicker.

That said, you guys are lucky. I've finished developing Honey Bee how she'll be in the game, and without getting juices, I can't beat her. At around 50% health she stings you, reducing your Endurance to 80% AND she goes into Hyperdrive, allowing her three attacks per turn.

It's brutal.

Edit:

Hoe Lee Crap

Wow my respect for Kleptomaniac and Xtreme both has shot through the roof. Writing these tickling scenes is just so daunting. And the sheer number that I have to manage is just insane! I will definitely (as of this writing) be looking for other writers who can help me with this aspect. My previous offer stands, if you would like to help me please respond to the query on page 4. It's just unbelievable how stuck I get writing tickling of all things. Maybe I'm working too hard, or maybe it's just not a strong talent within me, but as I'm writing a scene for a boss that is a rather long dialogue puzzle it's just a bit overwhelming.

So right, in need of assistance. Also thanks everyone who has tried the demo, I'm doing my best to try to make everything suggested come to fruition!

Last edited:
too much grinding, but the game show promise. As for the enemies, i would knock that down to 20 tops. If you make the game too big, it'll cause a lot of problems for you. Keep it simple until it's done, then add more if you feel it's needed.

So far, this is a good teaser for the game. A working sex AND class system... w00t, I really need to implement that. Perhaps a naming system as well.

Graphics are a lot better in this version, although personally I'm not a fan of the chibi-styled characters. Just my personal taste. It's a lot nicer with people's faces INSIDE the text box now.

Battle-wise, everything seems to be working. I haven't tested all the characters yet (M Adventurer, F Assassin, F Mage), but I couldn't find any bugs in them... other than the fact that it takes 2000+ exp to level up. I haven't been able to beat the Bee Girl yet as she takes me out in 3 hits (2 if she hits a weakspot first), even with extra armor on.

Text-wise, it's good. Lovely written messages. It's certainly daunting at first to write everything (and I had all those choose-your-path messages before the battles, too!). When I did it, I pretty much made the whole game.. and then I went back and wrote everything, just a couple hours each night so you don't get drained or stay up too late and suffer in your writing.

Don't really know what else to say. Everything at this point is really gonna depend upon you just making the maps, and continuing to code the game (and if people can write stuff to help you... all the better).

By the way, here's 2 ways to shrink the game's file size:

1) The game only needs the Graphics/Audio/Animations that it actually uses. By removing the stuff you don't have at the end, you can easily cut the game down to about 33% of the size, or even less.

2) Make sure that any custom music you use is cut down to match the scene it's in. For example, if the song is 8 minutes long... but you're only hearing it for a section that's 1 minute at most, that's 7 extra minutes taking up space.

Everyone seems to have missed what I said before. There are two "Instant Level Up" spots in the demo.

First, walk toward the sign RIGHT in front of you. You'll get a message from me and a free 1000 experience to instantly promote to level 2.

Next, walk to the hole in the ground and click on it. Don't ask, just do it.

Next, go up to Honey Bee and talk to her. When she gives you the option to Fight or Not, don't make a choice. Press "X" and she will give you a third message, giving you another free 1000 experience and promoting you instantly to level 3.

And tada, you're ready to fight Honey Bee :D...I don't think she has Flight in the demo I have posted here. If so, that will be a situation where you need to use some logic. If she's flying and you can barely reach her, should you really aim for her upper body? hint hint.

In the actual game, I may end up making it take 2000 * Your Level, to advance to the next level, but that is because there will be a lot of quests and tasks which give you bonus experience for completing them.

If you really want, I can put in a name editor so you can name your character whatever you want. I'll have that in Knismesis Village when I post the beta.

I've slowed down the messages, so it will be easier to read and keep up with. If, when you play the beta, you find that messages take too long, hold Shift and it will speed them up. This also works on the map to Dash.

@Kleptomaniac: Thanks for the comments :D I know I shouldn't stick everything in the file, but I never know what I'm going to end up using...so I always just stuff everything in then take out what I don't use at the end. I'll get the file size shrunk down for the beta.

I'm not too shabby at mapping (the one in the demo is atrocious because it was my first time mapping in VX and it's significantly different from XP blegh) so I don't think it will take me too long once I get the database done. I'm gonna start working on mapping the first "chapter" once I finish the chapter boss (she's got a huge dialogue puzzle in the middle of the fight, which is taking me some time to work on).

Other than that...thanks for all the comments. Just play this game like you would any real RPG. Explore everything. Talk to everyone. And if it looks conspicuous, it's probably hiding something.

Thanks everyone :D

Ah.. best to ignore some of my last post. I had an older version which didn't have the free level ups.

Had a small suggestion. I've already put it in my game, but I thought maybe you'd like it too... add a "White Flag" to everyone's iventory to signal surrender. It immediately drops a person's HP to 0%. This allows a person to see the gameover text without having to Guard for 10+ turns.

Last edited:
Ah.. best to ignore some of my last post. I had an older version which didn't have the free level ups. Stil... have to grind to afford health potions..

Had a small suggestion. I've already put it in my game, but I thought maybe you'd like it too... add a "White Flag" to everyone's iventory to signal surrender. It immediately drops a person's HP to 0%. This allows a person to see the gameover text without having to Guard for 10+ turns.

:D Already done. Ooh man I can't wait to get the beta out. I think a lot of people are REALLY going to enjoy the chapter 1 boss. She's...unique to say the least. It's not just about grinding up enough to beat her. You need to think a little too.

Edit:

The first seven monsters are complete! Four random monsters, two bosses and one sub-boss. Now while one of the Game Over scenes is pretty lacking...I think the other three are some of the best yet. And in fact, the Chapter 1 Boss has one of the best tickle scenes I've ever written, both scripted and Game Over! I'm dying to let you guys try them out, but I promise I won't rush another bum release, so when chapter 1 is good and ready, I'll post an updated "demo" as it were, where you play through the first chapter.

As always, send me all your suggestions and writers, please contact me!

Last edited:
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back