• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tower of Gargalesis (Tickling RPG M/F, F/F, F/M)

DeusExProcella1

TMF Expert
The Tower of Gargalesis (Tickling RPG; Top Right, Top Left, Bottom Middle)

The Tower of Gargalesis

A wanderer, lost in a storm, wakes up in a strange, terrifying place. Here in this world, right and wrong are not so mutually exclusive, and a thin line divides salvation from utter damnation. The wanderer, feared by those inhabiting the island's sole human refuge, is tasked with a quest to save the village. But what awaits in the forest to the north? And worse still, what awaits in the ominous tower, looming just over the horizon?

This is the legend of the Outsider and the battle for the Tower of Gargalesis.

Current Status: Prologue-Chapter 2

This is the Re-Release of the Tower of Gargalesis. Things have changed greatly since the last update.

The game goes up to Chapter 2, you cannot access the second floor of the Tower.

The classes have stayed the same:

The Adventurer
The most balanced class, specializing in nothing in particular. The Adventurer has a wide range of builds, being able to specialize in Proficiency or Technique. He/She also has access to various status effects.

Weak Spot: Hips

Special Skill: Bravado - By boasting of his/her accomplishments, the Adventurer's Proficiency rises, at the cost of his/her Endurance.

The Mage
One of the two glass cannons, the Mage has the highest Technique in the game, as well as access to numerous offensive and defensive magic spells. The mage starts slow, but in the end can dish out some of the most devastating damage in the game. The Mage revolves around targeting "Elements" rather than body parts.

Weak Spot: Feet

Special Skill: Tickle Wisp - The Mage can summon a wisp of pure magic to tickle the foe. While no enemy is weak to Pure Magic, very few resist it.

The Soldier
The most resilient class, the Soldier has the highest Endurance in the game, and his/her skills revolve around survival and punishment. Initially, the Soldier's damage output is low, but in the end game, the Soldier gains one of the more powerful attacking abilities: Bide/Punish.

Weak Spot: Thighs

Special Skill: Turtle Up - The Soldier bolsters his/her Endurance at the cost of Proficiency. This state lasts until the end of battle, or when canceled by a Stance change.

The Slayer
The second glass cannon, the Slayer has the highest Proficiency in the game, and some of the most devastating tickles possible. The Slayer is quick to damage foes, but develops defensive abilities very slowly. Proceed with caution, as your encounters with Mamono tend to dissolve into DPS races.

Weak Spot: Ribs

Special Skill: The Claw - By utilizing his/her training, the Slayer learns the most powerful belly tickle in the game as his/her initial attack. This skill's power rises quickly, and tops out near level 6, allowing the Slayer to devastate enemies they leave their belly open.

The Ranger
The Ranger has the highest Stamina in the game, and his/her battle plan revolves around status effects and traps, at least until Mamonology is learned. Once that skill is obtained, the Ranger possesses the ability to learn Mamono "Aspects", giving him/her the ability to take on their skill set.

Weak Spot: Armpits

Special Skill: Observe - By studying Mamono, the Ranger becomes better equipped to engage them. At higher levels, this skill also inflicts the "Studied" status, which reduces the Mamono's overall stats. At the highest level, this skill allows the Ranger to learn Mamono Aspects.

The Thief
A master of swindling and snatching, the Thief has the highest Agility in the game. He/she plays differently from the others, in that the thief relies on items to defeat his/her foes. The thief can steal from Mamono to collect synthesis parts, which are used to create items that no other class has access to.

Weak Spot: Belly

Special Skill: Steal - Not only does Steal allow the Thief to snatch goods, it is also an effective Belly tickle that, while weak, draws from the Thief's much higher Agility stat, instead of Proficiency or Technique.

Combat revolves around using Tickle Skills and Items to win tickle fights with the various Mamono inhabiting the island. All skills target one of eight body parts, with the exception of Mage spells, which target elements. The body parts are:

Neck
Armpits
Ribs
Belly
Hips
Thighs
Knees
Feet

And the elements are:

Fire
Ice
Lightning
Water
Wind
Earth
Light
Darkness
Twilight

Victory over the Mamono will require you to discover how best to tickle them, before they overwhelm you with their incredible power.

Certain Mamono, called Yusei Mamono, are more powerful versions of their weaker sisters. These Mamono will generally offer you a chance to punish them upon defeat. Be careful, as selfish actions, such as tickling dominated Mamono, causes your Karma Meter to shift into the red. Conversely, freeing these Mamono can net you rewards, as well as shift your Karma Meter into the blue.

The most powerful Mamono, called Chou Mamono, are boss enemies who will require planning to defeat. These Mamono offer the same reward upon defeat as Yusei Mamono. Be careful, Chou Mamono are rarely beatable by normal measures.

>The 2.0 Skill System<

The entire reason for the re-release is the skill system. Classes are no longer limited to 6 skills, and can start learning new abilities as early as level 3. I won't go into any more detail, but pay attention to Honey Bee's new training quest.

>Dance with the Devil Mode<

Also new to the re-release is the new "Dance with the Devil" mode. This is a higher level of difficulty for players who want to experience my more masochistic vision. Casual players would be wise to avoid this mode.

V V V V V V V V V V V V

Now, the game has been beta-tested furiously up to this point. That said: if issues arise, contact me via PM to let me know. Most of my beta-testers are testing Chapter 2 right now, there may be some things I unwittingly fucked up. Remember: Deus is a colossal screw up, and usually forgets his semi-colons.

But without further post buffering, here you go. Sorry about the wait, but I hope you enjoy what we've been working on.

Link: The Tower of Gargalesis

Link posted 07/14/11 at 11:17 CST

Last edited:
hm, sounds like a very ambitious project.

Tell me does your tower storyline bare any resemblance or inspiration to the tower series on the Kusuguri.kir site?

I'm a writer myself, though I haven't posted anything here, I like to consider myself well versed in how to write detailed, intense tickle torture scenes, and rather creative with monster girls, lers and creative situations, but not bondage unfortunately.

Anyway that was sort of an impromptu resume, really i do find this project interesting and am willing to lend a helping hand as best i can.

Hmm....been a long while since I've said anything, but I did very much enjoy the cackling cave, so I would love to help by beta testing yours.

EDIT

I too am a writer that could very easily give you a hand, should you need some help with dialogue puzzles or anything of the sort. Just let me know!

@player 0 - I am not familiar with said Tower series...though it does sound interesting. So the short answer would be, any resemblance it DOES bare would be completely coincidental. The plot line isn't extremely original, but I'm hoping I can make it have a few interesting twists.

@pheonixaise- Glad to hear it :D I'll be posting a very basic demo here once I have it finished (which relies entirely on when I get my issue resolved with the Game Over features).

As to both of your offers, I appreciate it. If I run into any snares or just feel like a scene isn't coming out right, I'll shoot one of you a line. I'm a pretty decent writer...though it's entirely fanfiction (that said it's over 60 stories, so it's nothing to really sneeze at), but help is always welcome. Like I said, if anyone has any suggestions, let me know and I'll see if they can fit in the cards.

Good luck on your game, although it looks like you have it all worked out, I think you hav a winner here. Still it can't hurt to improve what you have, so if you do need help/tester or any other thing ask anyone here for help.

This really is a very ambitious project you got here. In fact, I'd be careful - Cackling Cave managed to make it out of the planning stages because it was simple and basic, and now you're saying you're gonna have a full RPG ready so hot on its heels? Especially considering you've mentioned you're a full-time college student and part-time worker, is this really something you should be focusing what little spare time you have on?

If it is, and you honestly think you can really get this going, then I do wish you good luck, and since I'd like to see this succeed, I'd like to do whatever I can to help. Like I said before, it's good to have at least a couple writers to bounce ideas off of and get a new perspective, but you have to make sure it's a legitimately good writer who you have good chemistry with. I'm going to be honest, a lot of people are going to come to you saying they're writers, but you'll have to look a bit deeper than just their claim, because when it comes to some people, there's really not a lot you have to do to be able to call yourself a writer. Just be careful with anyone you sign on.

This really is a very ambitious project you got here. In fact, I'd be careful - Cackling Cave managed to make it out of the planning stages because it was simple and basic, and now you're saying you're gonna have a full RPG ready so hot on its heels? Especially considering you've mentioned you're a full-time college student and part-time worker, is this really something you should be focusing what little spare time you have on?

If it is, and you honestly think you can really get this going, then I do wish you good luck, and since I'd like to see this succeed, I'd like to do whatever I can to help. Like I said before, it's good to have at least a couple writers to bounce ideas off of and get a new perspective, but you have to make sure it's a legitimately good writer who you have good chemistry with. I'm going to be honest, a lot of people are going to come to you saying they're writers, but you'll have to look a bit deeper than just their claim, because when it comes to some people, there's really not a lot you have to do to be able to call yourself a writer. Just be careful with anyone you sign on.

Thanks muchly for the comments and concerns. I am by no means planning to have this out hot on anything's heels. I am still in the process of designing the database, which is going to probably take a month or so to pull together.

I'm posting this here as a means to get input from the community, possible beta-testers (what I really need), for a chance to be active for once, and because- I feel - that when I have something I'm working on for someone else, it inspires me to keep going, to work harder than I normally would.

Yes I've got a full slate this semester, but I'm fully confident that I can keep up with this (as well as my other projects). I just want to give back to a community that I've always lurked but never really contributed to.

Plus I love working in RPG Maker, as I'm a programming major. So it's a win-win situation, it's helping me with my classes anyway.

Like I said before, I probably won't need any writing help. My real need is beta-testers and simply suggestions on what you would like to see. Given the limitations of the system (already limited by the scripts I've chosen to use), it may or may not be possible. But I will do my hardest to make it happen.

Thanks again for your comments, I greatly appreciate the honesty.

I would like to be able to beta the game for you, but I'm not entirely sure what that would require of me.

All beta-testing entails is playing the different beta-versions of the game, which I will supply you, and letting me know if it's too hard, too easy, if there are any bugs, any concerns, any issues, or anything you think could be improved. It's a relatively easy job, it's just tedious to do when you're also designing the maps, building the characters, tweaking the scripts, programming events...

I have sent you a pm; I would like to be a beta-tester if you need it :)

I'd also Beta test for you, and have some experience in RPG Maker so I dunno. But of course this'll take a long while won't it? :p

ok now this sounds awesome I can't wait. ^-^ if you need a beta tester I am all for it. and if you need dialog.(dout it but never know) ask I love to help

Thanks everyone for the responses.

To be perfectly honest, I found a formula that will allow me to build the database actually very quickly. The six classes are built and ready, I've already got 25 Weapons designed, 60 different outfits (just equipment doesn't affect appearance). If I can just work out the problems I'm having with the Enemy leveling script (which I want to find a way to turn off, but waiting for the creator to message me back), I could probably dish out a ton of enemies really fast as well.

I got my issue solved involving the Game Over scenes, so those won't take too long to write up. The plot is pretty well wrapped up in my head, the cast of characters is rather high (sitting around 20 main characters I think ignoring the PC?).

Skills will take the longest to design, but I'm betting I'll have the database done before the weekend, then I'll just need to build maps, create events, etc. I think I could have a demo out by Saturday, and maybe a demo done by Monday.

Heck if I get far enough I might throw in cheat codes somewhere along the line. The biggest issue I have at this moment is the Battle graphics. I have (thanks to Kleptomaniac) the battle graphics used in The Cackling Cave, but I need a much higher volume of monsters (I'm thinking darn near every monster in the Monster Girl Encyclopedia if I can get them!). The problem is I don't have photoshop...

My wife does though, so I should be able to get around that hump. Really the RPG Maker VX battle engine takes a ton of work from RPG Maker XP out, which is nice.

So right, if I get the battle issue resolved, I'll get some screen shots tonight of what I have so far.

Thanks again for all the offers, I'll keep you in mind when I'm ready for testing.

Edit: Final update is 80 unique pieces of Apparel (7 Talismans, 10 Accessories, 3 Footwear, and 10 pieces of clothing per class).

Last edited:
Just make sure you're not banking on quantity over quality, alright? Simple and well-made is much better than enormous and shoddy.

I think I have a feeling how you're handling the weakspots in the monsters... you changed the name of the magic elements (fire/ice/wind/etc) to a body part. And then you set a monster's element weakness for the related part.. this way, when a player uses "Tickle armpits" and the monster is weak to that, it does extra damage. (In mainstream, it'd be akin to using Fireball on a monster that had a weakness to Fire). Did I guess right? :D

I'd be happy to beta-test for you, as well.

Here is a lot of those same monster girls (if you wanted to keep the same art style for all monsters. I had posted this link in the other thread): http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=kenkou_kurosu

And, I can also help cut out some of the monsters for you. I have photoshop and I can clean them up pretty quickly, as well as do some minor edits. The only thing I would need to know is the dimensions you need for the monsters so that they fit on screen. (In my game, I only needed to know the height since none of them were remotely wide-enough to be trouble.)

I think I have a feeling how you're handling the weakspots in the monsters... you changed the name of the magic elements (fire/ice/wind/etc) to a body part. And then you set a monster's element weakness for the related part.. this way, when a player uses "Tickle armpits" and the monster is weak to that, it does extra damage. (In mainstream, it'd be akin to using Fireball on a monster that had a weakness to Fire). Did I guess right? :D

I'd be happy to beta-test for you, as well.

Here is a lot of those same monster girls (if you wanted to keep the same art style for all monsters. I had posted this link in the other thread): http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=kenkou_kurosu

And, I can also help cut out some of the monsters for you. I have photoshop and I can clean them up pretty quickly, as well as do some minor edits. The only thing I would need to know is the dimensions you need for the monsters so that they fit on screen. (In my game, I only needed to know the height since none of them were remotely wide-enough to be trouble.)

Thanks a lot! Yes you are 100% correct how I created "body part" weaknesses lol. It was the first thing that popped into my mind when I played Cackling Cave.

Yeah I plan to use every single monster from that Encyclopedia if I can help it. I've already "assimilated" the ones from Cackling Cave, I just need to go through the encyclopedia and get the rest of them I don't already have...

Like I said before, this formula I found makes building enemies really simple (assuming I can get it to work...)

;) I wish you luck, the Mage's defense tops out at 56 without shoes wearing the best clothing and accessory (which doesn't protect your feet).

Update: All weapons have been made, all apparel has been made. Now I'm working on skills (3 of the 6 classes are done). If anyone would like to suggest skills for Adventurer, Slayer, and Archer, I am having trouble thinking of skills for them.

Once I'm done with PC skills, I'll get started on the beastiary. Expect a demo soon!

Edit: And just so everyone is clear, I am using the latest version of the program Kleptomaniac used. RPGMaker VX is a bit different from XP, but the play experience will be similar (ignoring the more complex eventing I am trying to do).

well what type of skills you have so far. well just a example so we can help better

The OP has been updated to include the class skills I've scripted so far. If they give anyone an idea for what I'm doing, I still need help with the Adventurer, Slayer, and Archer.

If anyone would like to suggest skills for Adventurer, Slayer, and Archer, I am having trouble thinking of skills for them.

Adventurer: As a balanced class, I'd assume you end up with abilities that are very similar to the rest of the classes, just not as powerful as them.

Slayer: Feints, and hard-hitting stuff, I'd assume. Perhaps something that has a 100% hit rate, or something that has an extremely high attack value, but a low hit rate or lowers your evasion. Perhaps some kind of poison to slow their movement or lower their defense/increase their sensitivity.

Archer: Feathered arrows? Arrows to pin an opponent or restrict movement? Something to do with the nearby plants? (Either picking up something to throw at them, or for yourself to increase a stat). I realize that it states that your "bow is missing," so if that's the case... erm, maybe you'd just be throwing the arrows and not firing them?

Btw... I went ahead and started to cut up some pictures that you can use as enemies. Got a lot of them, but I probably won't be finished until friday. Plus, they'll be in different sizes already.

Last edited:
What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back