• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Transgender/transsexual tickling?

daredevilticklr

Okay, I'm bracing myself for any kind of response I might get to this thread. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed the lack of anything on the web having to do with TS/TG tickling. I could find virtually nothing about it on the web. It's just a curiosity I have, and maybe if I ever tickle one I'll find I didn't like it. But in the meanwhile, I was wondering if anyone has found anything on the web - or elsewhere - having to do specifically with TS/TG tickling.

As an aside, I've talked to some TS/TG's on the internet and several of them have claimed to be much more ticklish as women than they were as men. If anyone cares lol.

I have no idea. I have never really searched for TG/TS material. Personally, I prefer my women to be born and grown up women, but whatever floats your boat.

Seems to me that they are no more or no less ticklish than your average Joe or Jane walking the streets. Some are screamingly ticklish, whilst others don't seem to have it. It all depends on the individual really.

I'm pretty sure I saw something like that on Clips4Sale one time.
Can't remember what the store was called though, sorry.

Curious that there isn't more out there. I've had a couple of trans play partners but only ticked one (who was great fun!)

Although I am a Heterosexual, I am an equal opportunity tickler.
I haven't really searched for Transexual ticklees, but I would not turn down a chance to stroke the bare soles of a TS.
I know some might say that it is bordering on a gay act, I just don't see it that way.
Keep searching. I'm sure they are out there somewhere.

If you think you would enjoy doing it, then do it. Who cares what other people think about it.

If I've ever been tickled by a Transexual or Transgender, I hope to God I never find out. It's one of those rare instances in life where I'd rather believe the lie than know the truth. :blaugh:

Ha, I know this thread is old but I'll reply anyway.

I think there's probably just not that many trans or openly trans people into tickling, to be honest. I'm a transman and so far I'm the only trans person I know who's into tickling. That and most or a good portion of cis people are only willing to tickle/be tickled by other cis people, which is probably the main reason why you haven't found any TS/TG tickling related stuff.

I think you don't find that kind of material because it would be hard to sell. Tickling itself is a rare fetish, but try to put a fetish into a fetish....the market is just not big enough.

I'm up for doing a video; can't promise that the boner won't be prominent though. ;)

long story, but i'll shorten it.

i met a couple transsexuals a few years ago. the couple i was with (the wife was a sister of one of the transsexuals) told them i was "really ticklish". that was all they needed to hear, both proceded to tickle the heck out of me! both were post-op, btw. they were VERY good lers! when i complimented them on their excelent tickling skills, the one said it's cause having been a man she knew just how and where to tickle.

steve

well bottomline is if you enjoy tickling someone and there laughter then i guess you should be open to tickling anyone.

Ha, I know this thread is old but I'll reply anyway.

I think there's probably just not that many trans or openly trans people into tickling, to be honest. I'm a transman and so far I'm the only trans person I know who's into tickling. That and most or a good portion of cis people are only willing to tickle/be tickled by other cis people, which is probably the main reason why you haven't found any TS/TG tickling related stuff.

You're not the only one.

I would think it is too special to actually sell. Having one fetish is special enough, but two paired together is almost impossible to sell.

I'm a t-girl and I have had the hardest time finding people to tickle. I'm very ticklish and I love being tickled. I've even offered blowjobs then they're done and nothing........

Sarah

I'm a t-girl and I have had the hardest time finding people to tickle. I'm very ticklish and I love being tickled. I've even offered blowjobs then they're done and nothing........

Sarah

Make them do the tickling first, then reward them with the blowjob.

Sarah

sarah they are pos! don't give up, there are plenty of guys who would/will gladdly play tickle games with you. i have been tickled by a t.s., and it was great! don't supress your love of tickling, just tickle them first, and see where it leads, most people will tickle back when tickled.
and if all else fails, i'm in need of a good tickle!

steve

I'd assume there's the same portion of trans people into tickling as any other demographic, but its entirely possible you just wouldn't know unless they specifically pointed it out.

There are a few just google it :D and I have been offered many times by tgirls that wanted to come to my chair its just not my thing so keep looking!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back