• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Try, try again...Motown Munch

Which Saturday in December 2009 for the Motown munch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sad news sad news. I belong to a jazz club/ group in town. We work on bringing great jazz to lafayette where I live. It is a club for jazz Aficionados like me to come together, and bring great artists to the local area. Some of people are just members others work for the group to help get artists to the area like me. We are 1/2 a step away from signing a great piano player that same weekend. If all goes through as planned I will be at that concert helping out. Since I'm one of the founding members I have to be there to help out with final details. Helping the artist while in town and all that jazz. Nothing is 100% locked down for sure but as of right now it looks like that is the weekend it will happen. I will miss seeing you all again but duty will more then likely call. hugssssssssssss

Lets bring this back to the front. Hoping I have gas money and my car is running decently, I will be there. Not so worried about the roads. Sounds like an amazing time.

I know, I know. You need another hug, or are you going to be alright?

*sniff*sniffle* :sadcry: Hug? Yeah ... okay. C'mere ya big lug.

sad news sad news. I belong to a jazz club/ group in town. We work on bringing great jazz to lafayette where I live. It is a club for jazz Aficionados like me to come together, and bring great artists to the local area. Some of people are just members others work for the group to help get artists to the area like me. We are 1/2 a step away from signing a great piano player that same weekend. If all goes through as planned I will be at that concert helping out. Since I'm one of the founding members I have to be there to help out with final details. Helping the artist while in town and all that jazz. Nothing is 100% locked down for sure but as of right now it looks like that is the weekend it will happen. I will miss seeing you all again but duty will more then likely call. hugssssssssssss

We'll surely miss ya if you're not able to make it , man ... but good luck w/your jazz-thang. :cool2:

Lets bring this back to the front. Hoping I have gas money and my car is running decently, I will be there. Not so worried about the roads. Sounds like an amazing time.

Save up some gas money & practice your Uno-playing , darlin' ... it'd be great to see you there. Hope you're able to make it , Sultryyou-know-what. :devil2:

You are going to give him a hug?

You're not feeling left out , are you? You want a hug , too? The nerds are happy to oblige. :D

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.. Kyle good luck with the jazz club.

ok where are my hugssssssssss... pouts ever so cutely at tklman.

HAHAHA! You'll get there LAST, Sultrycaboose :neenerneener:

*sniff*sniffle* :sadcry: Hug? Yeah ... okay. C'mere ya big lug.

We'll surely miss ya if you're not able to make it , man ... but good luck w/your jazz-thang. :cool2:

Save up some gas money & practice your Uno-playing , darlin' ... it'd be great to see you there. Hope you're able to make it , Sultryyou-know-what. :devil2:

You're not feeling left out , are you? You want a hug , too? The nerds are happy to oblige. :D

Left out? Nah... Do I want a hug? Nah...I'll pass on that too! But thanks anyway.

gonna be a little tricky, but gonna try to make it as well, lots of things gotta fall in place right though

Update for DA MOTOWN HOLIDAY MUNCH

Hey kids, it's your old pal Phil here with an interesting update!

Originally there was supposed to a performance of our Christmas show that night at 8pm, but due to funky time constraints with the show's writer/director that show will be postponed so we will have the whole theatre to ourselves all day and night!

May the weather and the Force be with us!
Phil

Originally there was supposed to a performance of our Christmas show that night at 8pm, but due to funky time constraints with the show's writer/director that show will be postponed so we will have the whole theatre to ourselves all day and night!

Phil

Does anyone have Rock Band? I would SO rock out playing that on an actual stage! :rockingout:

Phil

An entire theatre to ourselves?! :eek:

Sweet! I'm bringin' a Slip 'n Slide!!! :xpulcy:

I can't wait for this!!

Thanks Phil!

This will be my first gathering of any kind!
I'm a little nervous and excited all at the same time!

peace,
TMJ

Phil
Sweet.. we will hear laughter in sterio.. sweettttttt we will have fun anyways just make sure there is equipment for the new ppl coming for they have to go through the initiation rites.
I can't wait for this!!

Thanks Phil!

peace,
TMJ

Glad to see your coming so I can finally get revenge on you from the video we did. Your so going down sweety.

I can't wait for this!!

Thanks Phil!

peace,
TMJ

Cool. It'll be great to meet you , I'm sure. :thumbsup:

Something tells me that this can only end in comedic tragedy.

Oh , don't worry.

What could possibly go wrong? :idunno:

Glad to see your coming so I can finally get revenge on you from the video we did. Your so going down sweety.

PLUG! :neenerneener:

Oh , don't worry.

What could possibly go wrong? :idunno:

You know, it's a good thing we aren't roommates. I can just imagine the crap we'd be trying to do....installing indoor water slides, making quadrupal bunkbeds, installing a firemans pole that goes into the basement, recreating the bridge of the USS Enterprise in the living room....

TKLMAN, you want to be roommates? I just had some cool ideas! :bow2:

You know, it's a good thing we aren't roommates. I can just imagine the crap we'd be trying to do....installing indoor water slides, making quadrupal bunkbeds, installing a firemans pole that goes into the basement, recreating the bridge of the USS Enterprise in the living room....

I'll say you did! :clap:

Compared to how righteous our pad would be , we'd make Ricky Schroder's crib from Silver Spoons seem like ... well ... seem like a shack of blah.

Of course , though , we'd also have to procure the services of one Erin Gray .......

You just described every cool thing in a fort ever. WHY is it a good thing you weren't room mates??

You just described every cool thing in a fort ever. WHY is it a good thing you weren't room mates??

He knows , like I do , that too much concentrated awesomeness can make the universe go *kablooey* :

06_6_Universe.jpg

The Fortress of Nerditude :

Saving the universe ... so you don't have to. :thumbsup:

Well everyone...

I had every intention of making the Motown Munch; I was fortunate enough to make it to a Columbus munch in October, and to Bella's Bash in November...but, due to my new employment situation, I'm unable to make it to MI on the 12th of December. :(

Was looking forward to seeing some familiar faces...and meeting some more fellow TMF'ers...but, hopefully next time around, the cards will fall in my favor, and I'll be able to attend. :fingerscrossed:

Hope everyone has a blast...and be safe.

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back