• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to locate people from Rocky Pnt

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
I was thinking about when I was growing up and that it seemed there were 3 other like minded guys in my hometown. So here is the question: if anybody here ever lived in the town of Rocky Point (I won't even give the state), I'd be interested in hearing of your experiences (I went to school there in the mid 80's and am thinking specifically of a Jimmy, a Danny, and a Ronnie.....I would seriously be into hearing from you, drop me a line at [email protected]....everything will be confidential, totally, I shan't post anything about it here or anywhere else...but especially in the case of at least one of the above, we shared in a few classic experiences so.....drop me a line). It would totally blow me away if just one of these people (or maybe someone else I haven't thought of) would be around here! We wouldn't even necessarily have to reveal actual names....I'd just be into sharing stories about particular girls from back then(I've got a million and if any of those three are here, I KNOW they'd have a million because they were as relentless as I was!)

If anyone finds this thread tacky or in poor taste, I wouldn't hesitate to delete it.

Mt. Sinai and Port Jefferson?

Close enough? But I'm way older than you...lol...however this would be interesting in terms of my post on what % of the population we represent. If you ARE near the same locations I just gave, perhaps we;re more numerous than we thought. Of course, as you would know if these strike a bell, there's a LOT of people out here on this little island...lol. Q

:)

nontkl, I have no problem with your thread. I wish you luck in finding your old friends. Perhaps they ARE here :)

Myriads

The future awaits...

Or perhaps they WILL be here shortly. We all wander the world (sorry Jonny Lang), and now they'll have an interesting "hello", once they've downloaded every mpg first of course...lol...;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back