• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

two female roommates,i tickle their feet. thoughts.

So it's not just when people question your religious beliefs that you completely miss logic? I understand now. I'll spell this out so that even somebody with 2nd grade reading comprehension can understand.

Let's ask wikipedia to define sexual fetishism:

"the sexual arousal a person receives from a physical object, or from a specific situation."

A specific situation, such as, oh I don't know, tickling people. Tickling people, being discussed on a forum designed for people with a tickling fetish? What a quirky idea.

Now, let's ask wikipedia again, to define sexual abuse:

"also referred to as molestation, is the forcing of undesired sexual behavior by one person upon another. When that force is immediate, of short duration, or infrequent, it is called sexual assault. The offender is referred to as a sexual abuser or (often pejoratively) molester."

Syllogism time:

Person A sees tickling as a sexual fetish.
Person B's thoughts are not even expressed or implied.
Person A is tickling Person B.
Person A is being directly aroused by interacting with Person B, without their foreknowledge of the arousal.
Therefore, Person A is forcing sexual behavior on Person B.

Now, am I going to have to break out some stuffed animals, or put on a silly puppet show about sexual abuse, or do you understand yet?

So you don't see the difference between pedophilia and tickling interaction between adults??

You are comparing the wrong things. The right things to compare would be pedophilia and a tickling fetish. The only difference between the two is that one can never be lived out with the consent of the desired partner.

Let's compare something else:

1. Person A tickling person B because person A is into tickling and gets aroused by it.

2. Person A tickling a kid because person B is into kids and gets aroused by touching them.

Person B and the kid (or the kid's parents) are not aware of the sexual preference of person A. So, where exactly is the difference between those two situations?

That's fine for YOU, but you're preaching to everybody in this thread and in every other thread like this as though your trust issues apply to everybody.

I have news for you. They don't.

I know. But they more than likely apply to a lot of the people who are tickled by tickling fetishists without being aware that they are being used for sexual pleasure. So, as long as you can't be sure that they don't apply for ANYBODY BUT ME, it is morally wrong.

Fyi, Rhiannon, not seeing a difference between tickling a girl, and have a child sitting in a pedophiles lap is weirder than anything said to this point. I think you have some sort of social disorder that doesn't allow you to see anything but extremes in even the most mild of social topics.

I can't take anything you say seriously from here on out.

not seeing a difference between tickling a girl, and have a child sitting in a pedophiles lap is weirder than anything said to this point.

The difference is solely in your moral views! What exactly happens to a child if it is sitting in a pedophile's lap? Nothing! No harm done, right?

Did the child consent to sit in the pedophile's lap? Yes, or it would jump down! The parents are sitting nearby, not taking the child away from him. So they consent that the child is sitting in a pedophile's lap. It is none of their business how much the pedophile enjoys it!

Do you recognize some of the points that were made earlier?

I understand that you don't want to discuss the topic with me anymore when you realize you can't prove your point because your argumentation is wrong.

About me only being able to see extremes: I don't see anything wrong with a quick playful tickle, but if someone repeatedly tickles someone who doesn't suspect it for his/her sexual pleasure only, that is morally wrong - just like the child sitting on the pedophile's lap.

I'm a guy, I love sports, pretty active, a nerdy jock ha, love tickling and female feet. I live with two sisters that are gorgeous. They walk around barefoot often. High arch dirty feet. Footguys know the scene, regardless one sister knows I like rubbing her feet. I tickle them playfully if we're just sitting around. I also tickle the other sisters feet too. I'm wondring if before our lease ends on a drunken rage night if I should tell them how much I love female feet and tickling them. I mean the one sister knows when I'm just goofing off, but I haven't flatout said "I have a foot fetish."

Should I tell them? Have any other guys or gals been in this situation before? Thanks.

I don't have any female roommates but i do have alot of female friends and they know about my foot fetish and is cool with it. I have a friend who allowed me to massage her feet multiple times before she moved back to Conneticuit to be with her family again.

I have another one who came over to my house and allowed me to rub her feet.

What's being discussed here sounds more like an incongruity between styles rather than actual violations of consent. Keep in mind, we're talking about people whom are already comfortable with each other and in a position to maturely address the situations when they come up rather than catastrophizing the situation with evaluative and moralistic undertones.

SB, I don't know if Rhiannon has a social disorder. It is a more 'calculative' way of addressing social situations though. Using pedophilia as a way to demonstrate that its the approachers responsibility to make sure the other person know what turns them on is a loaded discussion. No one is talking about children who are unaware of erotic situations. The issue is about adults who have a prior understanding of sexuality and social context.

If you're unaware someone is touching you because they're attracted to you at some level, you're a social retard.

Lets be honest here. How many of you let a person of the opposite sex rub your back, or feet, or tickle you that isn't someone you are attracted too? (other than a family member or something)... Yes there is such thing as friendly hugs, or maybe even a shoulder rub from a member of the opposite sex, but in most cases any extended physical contact is done to form a physical relationship... Holding hands, kissing, neck rubs, tickling... These are things done when people are attracted to one another.... Sure rubbing a womans neck won't give me an erection, but I do it for two reasons. 1. To make her feel good. 2. Because I want to touch her because I am attracted to her and want too.

So if someone is not related to you, or you have one of those close friendships that both people care about each other but don't want anything more, you can be sure that back rubs, tickling, or whatever are being done because of attraction (some level of sexual satisfaction).

It is a more 'calculative' way of addressing social situations though. Using pedophilia as a way to demonstrate that its the approachers responsibility to make sure the other person know what turns them on is a loaded discussion.

Solescratcher, at least you are seeing my point, thanks for that. ;)

If you're unaware someone is touching you because they're attracted to you at some level, you're a social retard.

The thing is, not every touch has to do with attraction! I can rub someone's back completely without being attracted to the person and completely without any sexual context. I have to like the person, yes. I don't have to be attracted to the person. Tickling for other people falls in the same innocent category. That's what's so tricky about it!

I already made my point several times, there's no need to continue. Even with the pedophile one, as long as the pedophile doesn't do anything to the kid, I could care less. The difference being that kids don't have as much of a say in what's going on at times, they aren't as cautious, and are more naïve than an adult.

You may not see a difference there, but there is one. In the end, though, if its not hurting anyone, then its not a big deal. The moment it moves beyond just sexual excitement and you push that onto the other person, THEN it's an issue.

Also, fyi, neither of our arguments are 'wrong', they're opinions. You may not like my opinion, and I might think you have a major stick up your ass, but that doesn't equal right or wrong on either side.

Anyway, I'm done here.

In the end, though, if its not hurting anyone, then its not a big deal.

Okay, you are consequent! I respect that! :)

neither of our arguments are 'wrong', they're opinions. You may not like my opinion, and I might think you have a major stick up your ass, but that doesn't equal right or wrong on either side.

I think that's a good final sentence with which we should agree to disagree.

Also, fyi, neither of our arguments are 'wrong', they're opinions. You may not like my opinion, and I might think you have a major stick up your ass, but that doesn't equal right or wrong on either side.

^ I may not agree with you at all...but Im stealing this quote lol!

Mark, the 'right' thing to do is NOT tell them, I implore you. Biggest mistake of your life if you do.

I'm not sure why so many people think you are violating these girls, you're not. Its no different then you putting suntan lotion on their backs at the beach. If you got off on that, people could understand. Tickling them, well maybe only we understand.

What they don't know won't hurt anyone. As long as you aren't being creepy about it and they enjoy it too. Example: you go into their bedroom and tickle their feet while they sleep. THAT is violating them because they are unaware and not consenting to that. If they let you rub and tickle them while they are blissfully unaware it turns you on, so be it. The story itself sounds like a Penthouse Forum letter but I digress...

Who cares what is going on inside your head but you. We are talking about tickling here, not rape, not grabbing their boobs. Harmless tickling that you get off on, so what?? Enjoy it while it lasts.

Sorry, but this whole conversation is reminiscent of FOG's letter to Dan Savage. In this letter, she says her foot rubs were all fine and good until she realized HE derived sexual pleasure from it.

I emphasize HE because it's usually a HE whose being sexually shamed in this context.

But here's what I really want to say to you:

Those foot rubs were fine—they were wonderful!—so long as you believed your boyfriend derived no pleasure from them. The moment you learned he enjoyed those foot rubs, you were no longer capable of deriving any pleasure from them yourself.

You know what, FOG? You are the worst kind of sex partner: judgmental, selfish, and cruel. Should your boyfriend have come clean about his foot fetish sooner? Sure, maybe a month or two earlier. But not because you had some right to know what a freak he was, FOG, but because it would have spared him from getting more emotionally invested in a freakishly petty and sexually immature dumbfuck.

I predict—no, I guarantee—that this is going to come back to haunt you. There is a Karmic Rule of Kink (KROK), FOG, and it goes something like this: "Dump the honest foot fetishist and you will marry the dishonest necrophiliac." Break up with a guy over his relatively tame fetish and KROK will make sure your next boyfriend is some lying corpse-fucker who tells you only what you want to hear. ("Honestly, honey, I only like live girls!") Only after you've married the corpsefucker and had a few kids—once extricating yourself from the marriage becomes a hugely complicated ordeal—will he ask you to lie in a tub of ice until you're good and cold.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=118733

And he ripped her a new one knowing that this happened AFTER he came out with telling her he enjoyed giving her foot rubs! Imagine what he would say with this never-ending bullshit!

The guy was her boyfriend...that is kind of ridiculous! He's getting sexual pleasure out of her all the time, why does she care if it's foot rubs which she enjoys too?

Although this is a good example how alienated people can actually be from fetishes!

^ I may not agree with you at all...but Im stealing this quote lol!

Sounds good to me. :D

Sorry, but this whole conversation is reminiscent of FOG's letter to Dan Savage. In this letter, she says her foot rubs were all fine and good until she realized HE derived sexual pleasure from it.

I emphasize HE because it's usually a HE whose being sexually shamed in this context.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=118733

And he ripped her a new one knowing that this happened AFTER he came out with telling her he enjoyed giving her foot rubs! Imagine what he would say with this never-ending bullshit!

Dude, when I first read this years ago I couldn't help but dislike this girl. She talked about how she only wanted to boyfriend who just wanted sex and nothing else. Nothing kinky whatsoever. I wonder if she realized that's not gonna happen yet...?

Dude, when I first read this years ago I couldn't help but dislike this girl. She talked about how she only wanted to boyfriend who just wanted sex and nothing else. Nothing kinky whatsoever. I wonder if she realized that's not gonna happen yet...?

It does happen. That's why I broke up with a guy before. Maybe I should give her his phone number.

It does happen. That's why I broke up with a guy before. Maybe I should give her his phone number.

Seriously? Well then, you must have gotten a guy from like 1% of the population who likes nothing else?

Rough.

Seriously? Well then, you must have gotten a guy from like 1% of the population who likes nothing else?

Rough.

That's my luck. I stopped playing the lottery afterwards.

But it can be worse actually....I once was with a guy who wanted a threesome with me and my mother! I'd prefer Mr. Vanilla-Extreme over him any day!

I'm not saying that people should go around and spill the beans about their fetish
You've been saying all along that the person being tickled deserves to know that in the mind of the tickler, he's sexually aroused by the tickling. If you're not advocating a verbal confession, how is that supposed to happen? Osmosis? Clairvoyance?

I'll spell this out so that even somebody with 2nd grade reading comprehension can understand.
Are you sure that won't be too taxing for you? Maybe you should work up to that.

Let's ask wikipedia to define sexual fetishism:

"the sexual arousal a person receives from a physical object, or from a specific situation."
Notice it's all about the person receiving arousal. Not about what what they are giving. The only sexual activity going on is in the mind of the fetishist. The behavior itself isn't sexual.

Now, let's ask wikipedia again, to define sexual abuse:

"also referred to as molestation, is the forcing of undesired sexual behavior by one person upon another. When that force is immediate, of short duration, or infrequent, it is called sexual assault. The offender is referred to as a sexual abuser or (often pejoratively) molester."
The behavior that we're talking about as described in the OP is not forced. It's consensual. Furthermore, it is not sexual behavior. It's tickling. So the behavior in question fails the litmus test for sexual abuse. Twice.
Person A sees tickling as a sexual fetish.
Person B's thoughts are not even expressed or implied.
Person A is tickling Person B.
Person A is being directly aroused by interacting with Person B, without their foreknowledge of the arousal.
Therefore, Person A is forcing sexual behavior on Person B.
Wrong as usual.

Tickling is not sexual behavior despite the opinion of the tickler. If the behavior is non-consensually forced on Person B, then you have simple assault. If the tickling is consensual, then there is no force. Either way, there is no sexual behavior going on.

Now, am I going to have to break out some stuffed animals, or put on a silly puppet show about sexual abuse, or do you understand yet?
Whatever floats your boat, Purps. Your inability to make a point without theatrics is no reflection on me.

You are comparing the wrong things.
It's not me who's comparing them at all. It's you. They are incomparable in my opinion.

The right things to compare would be pedophilia and a tickling fetish. The only difference between the two is that one can never be lived out with the consent of the desired partner.
There's another bigger difference. You are comparing what you perceive as sexual activity between adults with what you perceive as sexual activity between an adult and a child. Though there are any number of comparable situations between adults, it seems you are never able to make this case without a comparison to pedophilia, which says a lot about your case.

Let's compare something else:
I would love to, but you seem bent on continuing the comparison with pedophilia.

1. Person A tickling person B because person A is into tickling and gets aroused by it.

2. Person A tickling a kid because person B is into kids and gets aroused by touching them.

Person B and the kid (or the kid's parents) are not aware of the sexual preference of person A. So, where exactly is the difference between those two situations?
One involves children. The other does not. That difference alone disqualifies this line of argument.

Can you prove your point without resorting to comparisons to the unrelated topic of pedophilia?

rhiannon
What I want and what I excpect from my friends is that they don't use me for their sexual pleasures without me knowing. It's kind of a trust issue.

DAJT
That's fine for YOU, but you're preaching to everybody in this thread and in every other thread like this as though your trust issues apply to everybody.

I have news for you. They don't.

rhiannon
I know. But they more than likely apply to a lot of the people who are tickled by tickling fetishists without being aware that they are being used for sexual pleasure. So, as long as you can't be sure that they don't apply for ANYBODY BUT ME, it is morally wrong.
First, the vast majority of the world is unaware of tickling fetishists, so your contention that your trust issues regarding them is likely shared by anything close to a significant number is ludicrous at best.

Secondly, before a breach of trust between two people can occur, there has to be some kind of agreement to begin with. An understanding at the very least. Your trust issue in this regard is built upon no such agreement. People are evidently supposed to just know that's how you feel?

Finally, you conclude it's immoral to tickle somebody who doesn't know it arouses you because there is a possibility they might have a trust issue with it, even if no such agreement was previously established.

Face it, rhiannon. You are trying to push your morals on the rest of us. We'll decide our own morals without your help, thank you very much.

Fyi, Rhiannon, not seeing a difference between tickling a girl, and have a child sitting in a pedophiles lap is weirder than anything said to this point. I think you have some sort of social disorder that doesn't allow you to see anything but extremes in even the most mild of social topics.

I can't take anything you say seriously from here on out.
Well said. I confess I've reached that point as well.

You've been saying all along that the person being tickled deserves to know that in the mind of the tickler, he's sexually aroused by the tickling. If you're not advocating a verbal confession, how is that supposed to happen? Osmosis? Clairvoyance?

I realize you're still not getting my point! I'm saying that you shouldn't sneak in something that turns you on with people you are not sexually involved with at all!

First, the vast majority of the world is unaware of tickling fetishists

And that's exactly why most people are not the slightest little bit suspicious that someone is getting their jollies off by tickling them. Which is exactly what I think is wrong!

I would love to, but you seem bent on continuing the comparison with pedophilia.

All I do is take the arguments of those who say it's okay to tickle unsuspecting people for sexual gratification and put them in another context with the same result! For some reason you seem to think it's okay only if it's your fetish, but if the same thing happens with another sexual preference, it's not okay anymore. Why is that? Nothing happens to the child. No harm done. So why is it different? Can you explain it to me?

Though there are any number of comparable situations between adults, it seems you are never able to make this case without a comparison to pedophilia, which says a lot about your case

I've tried it with someone watching women in dressing rooms. But it seems like I can't get people to listen until I get to more extreme examples!

You are trying to push your morals on the rest of us.

This is the discussion forum. It's here to discuss opinions, views and morals. So I am discussing mine!

We'll decide our own morals without your help, thank you very much.

Don't I know that. Won't keep me from telling you my opinion about them! :)

1. Haggling over semantics (and still wrong), because tickling is sexual behavior to somebody who gets off on tickling. Unless, of course, you'd like to argue that somebody who gets off on giving oral sex/masturbating their partner isn't engaging in sexual behavior and receiving arousal? ;)

2. Once again, you haggle over semantics and fail miserably. You have no idea whether or not the women in question desire his sexual behavior.

DAJT, the cognitive dissonance you display is astounding. I can't believe that after spelling out the syllogism to you, you failed to see it. At this point, I think you're just pretending to disagree with me because you get some sort of kick out of seeing people go out of their way to explain simple things to people. Nobody could truly possess such poor critical thinking skills and be capable of functioning in reality. However, I don't mind sharpening my edge against dull rocks. :)

Don't I know that. Won't keep me from telling you my opinion about them! :)

The problem is that, in addition to possessing absolutely no critical thinking skills, his moral compass is severely warped. Believe me, I've tried to explain to him, in detail, what good morals are, and where they come from - and managed to not make a dent in his unfathomably thick skull.

Given that these two women are friends of his, I think they can speak for themselves. Now, before you say "but they don't know that he's getting off on tickling them," my response to that is, if he's not giving off any signals that show it and creep them out, then it's a fairly harmless thing. If he is giving off such signals, they'll respond accordingly and he'll suffer the consequences. Either way, I think this thread has made the whole thing bigger than it merits.

Interesting how I can disagree with you peacefully, while you insult me and refer to "your kind" and yet YOU are freaked out by ME.

You have never met me, and have no idea how I live my life. For you to make judgements about my ethics being skewed, or better yet deciding that clearly I would do something I know is wrong to gain sexual pleasure, is beyond a joke.

As I explained before, ethics is subjective. It's not that I see this as wrong and yet want to do it. It's that I don't believe a bit of tickling is wrong in the first place.

Please refrain from making judgements about my ethics or personality in future. Or referring to "my kind" as if I'm in some big group along with rapists and stalkers. I'm a decent person and the people who know me in real life, and the people who know me well on the TMF would attest to that.

The fact that I disagree with you doesn't change that.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Ahahahahahahahahahaha! Ahahahahahahahaha! Atleast you got a girl to laugh!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back