• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two pics added to my site.

LeatherTrap

TMF Poster
More pics added to my site.

I've uploaded two drawings to my website. Go to the Images link to see them at Leather Trap's Page

Happy Halloween!

Last edited:
I like them; nice details. Also, something for feet and something for upperbody fans.

I think you have your descriptions backwards. The person getting tickled comes second, so F/M implies it's a woman tickling a man, when it's obviously the other way around. Just mentioning it because I almost didn't check it since I don't care personally for */M tickling, and someone else might have done the same thing.

Nice drawings and site, LT! (I know this is the artwork section, but I have to say I also like the story there.) I hope to see more of your work. :)

Do'h!
Good catch Tarr, what a silly mistake! :rolleyes: I'll get that fixed ASAP, probably ready by Monday, along with some updates.
I'm working hard on increasing the content. I'll let everyone know when new material is up. That and I have to add some links to the links page.

Thank you very much!

tarr2k said:
I like them; nice details. Also, something for feet and something for upperbody fans.

I think you have your descriptions backwards. The person getting tickled comes second, so F/M implies it's a woman tickling a man, when it's obviously the other way around. Just mentioning it because I almost didn't check it since I don't care personally for */M tickling, and someone else might have done the same thing.

I almost didn't go into them aswell, but luckly I thought back to reading the "Do'h" breifly on this thread and reaslised it might have been in reference to that, in future I should read all posts.:p

Cool art work, I look foward to more...any plans for comics?:D

I like the layout, with the menu up the top, very cool stuff.

Keep up the good work!:D

Great artwork, LeatherTrap! It reminds me of Peter Chung's Aeon Flux art. Are you a fellow fan of his?

Actually I do have plans for comics, but the work that needs to go into them is quite grand and I want to make sure I can finish what I start. I have the storyline fleshed out for four comic series, though there are still some details to work out.
As for Aeon Flux, I haven't seen that. Perhaps I should check it out...

Thanks everyone. I'll try to get some more stuff up and fix the errors thus far.

I love that drawing called "Tears"

It is a great work of art that really shows the suffering of the beautiful victim.

Great work LT!!!

So annoyed, yet so glad.....

Fighting for the past three days to add new files to my webpage, I've finaly found fruits of my labor to have blossomed. Addititonally, I've found a few stray hours a week I can devote to drawing, so I think my page will grow much quicker in the image department than I first thought.

Therefore, my site has three new pictures (including one I experimented with color!) and one new poem, plus the links page has a couple beginning links to it...

Enjoy!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back