• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two Scenes from "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" episode "Magic Duel"

This is like trying to solve some kind of puzzle. The reason you break the link is so there's no direct connection between the source and the destination, so once is all you need.

You don't even have to break the link. When surfing on mobile devices, it's even harder, so just do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=CmvW7nz3Xk0

youtube.com/watch?v=MtO8f1B06I4

Thanks for the clips :)

Cute scenes. :)

I like this cartoon; it's kind of like a more feminine version of Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs that I really liked growing up.

It's good quality animation and storytelling and I like it, that's all. I don't think I could be classified as a brony since I don't own any merchandise or hang out in chat rooms to talk about it, but it's clear from watching it that they put a lot of effort and creative writing into it to make it enjoyable for all ages. Taking a girly show about ponies and making it accessible to people of all sorts is the kind of thing I would have thought only Pixar could pull off, and it's nice to see someone else step up.

Yeah, what exactly is the problem? It's not the greatest show ever, but it's certainly better than a lot of shows in recent years.

Anyway, I love the above two scenes, as well as the tickling scene from "It's About Time".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back