• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

I expected Ruby and Ayla's first encounter to be pretty explosive but and frankly it didn't disappoint! All I'll say is there were two slightly traumatised ladies and a few broken pieces of bondage equipment left over at the end :) Definitely one of the most intense scenes I've filmed!

None of the above surprises me! I don't think anybody is going to be disappointed with this one.

s

Scorching hot!

None of the above surprises me! I don't think anybody is going to be disappointed with this one.

s

Thanks guys - I'm working on the full version of this one at the minute for release later in the minute and I'm pretty sure it will blow some minds :) The individual scenes for Ruby and Ayla are pretty crazy too - I've just got to find some time to work on them all!

Meanwhile, there is more Angelina and the first of Charley's new scenes in the store this weekend with more of both on the way before long!!

:rainbowbounce:

Meanwhile, there is more Angelina and the first of Charley's new scenes in the store this weekend with more of both on the way before long!!

:rainbowbounce:

Charley is great, I've been waiting for her clips to come out. This tickling position is great, would love to see a preview. Also F/F with Charley would be cool, I am thinking Monica or Angelina would be very good matches for her.
Well done!

I think it may have blown yours! ;)

Ah...I was away this weekend so it was probably a combination of the heat and the sea air, lol!

Charley is great, I've been waiting for her clips to come out. This tickling position is great, would love to see a preview. Also F/F with Charley would be cool, I am thinking Monica or Angelina would be very good matches for her.
Well done!

Thanks TU - I'll be working on a preview for all of Charley's new scenes this week! :)

Some pics from Ellie's shoot today...she was a lot of fun to shoot with and..attractive...well, maybe just a little! :upsidedow

img7386j.jpg

img7371c.jpg

img7400v.jpg

img7428v.jpg

* Note the finger in the last pic...she did say I'd put her through 3 hours of torture lol! :)

we'll see her boobs soon rite?

I'm afraid not daeryk as she doesn't do any topless work at all - not even photos..

....surely I'm not the only one who thinks she's kind of stunning with her clothes on though?!

:ermm:

I'm afraid not daeryk as she doesn't do any topless work at all - not even photos..

....surely I'm not the only one who thinks she's kind of stunning with her clothes on though?!

:ermm:

Totally agree she is stunning with the clothes on.

Can we expect a clip of Jill being tickled any time soon Turtleboy??? Please say yes, please say yes!!

more hannah claydon and rachel taylor plz :upsidedow

Both Hannah and Rachel will be in the new members site (including topless scenes)....I signed the contract with Hayley-Marie and handed over the first lot of content yesterday so the site is now official and will be ready to launch soon!!

Speaking of Hayley, you may like some of the stuff we filmed yesterday which will be going in the store before long! :)

image49g.jpg
image50c.jpg

image55t.jpg
image63f.jpg

Both Hannah and Rachel will be in the new members site (including topless scenes)....I signed the contract with Hayley-Marie and handed over the first lot of content yesterday so the site is now official and will be ready to launch soon!!

Speaking of Hayley, you may like some of the stuff we filmed yesterday which will be going in the store before long! :)

image49g.jpg
image50c.jpg

image55t.jpg
image63f.jpg

that's more like it although only one of these pics is showing up?

Wow Ellie and Hayley looking booth very hot in the stock with the tan sheer nylon. I'll hope you gonna release these Clips soon :)

that's more like it although only one of these pics is showing up?

That's imageshack for you! I'll post a load in the images section shortly anyway!

Wow Ellie and Hayley looking booth very hot in the stock with the tan sheer nylon. I'll hope you gonna release these Clips soon :)

Thanks NT, the Ellie clip will be coming up this week and I should release some of the new Hayley stuff soon too :)

Speaking of new stuff, here's a couple of shots of Elle Pharrell looking very hot from last week too..

Speaking of new stuff, here's a couple of shots of Elle Pharrell looking very hot from last week too..

Yes that looks hot to me too! I particularly like the fact that finds the whole experience "loads of fun". How convenient is that :D

THAT'S the kind of pantyhose I wished Elle would be tickled in...and now she IS! When is THIS ONE coming out Turtleboy?!!!

Hey Turtleboy any more news on the new membership site?

Any Previews, ideas...wht can we expect?

Hiya, I'm working on content for it at the minute while the site itself is under construction. I hope to launch this month if possible but do not have a date just yet.

As for what to expect, basically it will be a monthly membership, clip-based site with HQ photosets and extras too. Photosets will all be 2500px and will be mainly posed stuff with an emphasis on legs, feet, nylons, barefeet and general sexy shots. There will also be setting up/bondage type shots from shoots (similar to the HQ photos I occasionally post here but large sets and higher resolution. There will also be some 'behind the scenes' type pics too.

Clips will be both streaming and downloadable. They will all be unseen/unreleased content and I plan to still release other new scenes in my store(s) so the members site will complement my clips4sale sites with more content! They'll be majority tickling clips, with some bare foot/nylon teasing clips also to reflect my nylon tease store. Other clips will include model interviews, and later some behind the scenes stuff, outtakes, scenes that didn't make it etc - the main body will be regular tickling scenes though, featuring the usual suspects and some new faces too! :) Models on there so far include: Holly M, Izzy, Angelina, Ayla, Ruby, Sarah, Hannah C, Keira, Hayley, Toni and Melissa among others.

I'm aiming to have a new blog on the site (to replace my other blog, which some kind persons have had deleted!), and hopefully a forum and shop to buy physical items - models' clothing, nylons or shoes, and DVDs etc

It'll launch with a bunch of clips and pics, and the plan is to update twice weekly so I will be very, very busy! I will get some previews ready soon though :)

:turtle:

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back