• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Yes that looks hot to me too! I particularly like the fact that finds the whole experience "loads of fun". How convenient is that :D

I had a feeling you might like it lol!

THAT'S the kind of pantyhose I wished Elle would be tickled in...and now she IS! When is THIS ONE coming out Turtleboy?!!!

Cool - it shouldn't be too long mabus..next week or so I hope :)

Sounds great mate, can't wait...what model interviews do you have?

So far I have Ayla and Angelina's interviews done..I shot one with Hayley last week but a few technical issues meant the footage was terrible so I might do it again! I'll be doing more soon - hopefully one with Izzy this week...please feel free to send/post any questions for me to include!

I'm also looking at incorporating some themed requests into the site along the way, so if you have specific things you would like to see then please tell me, and you never know they may just happen at some point :)

New website idea is awesome and would love to check it out when it is ready. Some thoughts...
- Interviews are the best part. I always like to know where the person is ticklish the most. It's always cool to know, regardless of the answer. Also, if you have new models that are being tickled for the first time, it will be really cool to ask before and after the tickling about their ticklish spots, and see how their answer changes after the actual tickling.
- Images are another added value to the site. Please stick with high-res images only and try to include some shots of the upperbody for us upperbody fans :) If you can also include images of the tickling action itself that will be very cool, but I know that could mean hiring an extra person to take the shots while filming the actual video.

New website idea is awesome and would love to check it out when it is ready. Some thoughts...
- Interviews are the best part. I always like to know where the person is ticklish the most. It's always cool to know, regardless of the answer. Also, if you have new models that are being tickled for the first time, it will be really cool to ask before and after the tickling about their ticklish spots, and see how their answer changes after the actual tickling.
- Images are another added value to the site. Please stick with high-res images only and try to include some shots of the upperbody for us upperbody fans :) If you can also include images of the tickling action itself that will be very cool, but I know that could mean hiring an extra person to take the shots while filming the actual video.

Yeah sounds good....i think including model bio's would be great too...especially for the regular models like Ayla, Angelina and Izzy!

Thanks TU - yes, I'm sticking with 2500 px for the photos, which is about as large as I can go whilst keeping the pics under 3mbs each! Yes, there will be shots of upperbody, feet, faces etc...some full-size samples attached

I may be able to get some tickling shots on the F/F shoots as well :)

Yeah sounds good....i think including model bio's would be great too...especially for the regular models like Ayla, Angelina and Izzy!

Yep, I'm planning to add some bios as the site develops...vital statistics, that sort of thing - if you can think of anything else you would like to see included, then again let me know and I'll see what I can do :)

...and before I forget, tomorrow's shoot features beautiful 19 y/o new model Rachel - hopefully it's a good one!

...and Friday sees the return of Layla Brown - this time alongside the one and only Izzy!

:rainbowbounce:

Sweeeeet, never seen Layla Brown before so im looking forward to it!

I've got few more questions for Izzy if you want them!

Photo quality looks great, sounds like the new website is going to be awesome. Looking forward to this.

Hey turtleboy, when do you think you will release your recent tickle session with Hayley?

Lol what do you mean by gibberish sclubtickle?

Ms Brown is one of the group of 'lees who tend to keep talking where possible during a tickle shoot. I suspect it is a type of defense mechanism but a lot of what she says makes no sense at all!

Ms Brown is one of the group of 'lees who tend to keep talking where possible during a tickle shoot. I suspect it is a type of defense mechanism but a lot of what she says makes no sense at all!

This is true lol!

Hey turtleboy, when do you think you will release your recent tickle session with Hayley?

It should be coming soon..I had planned to release it in the next week but I've had such good shoots recently and am so pleased with the footage, it's hard to decide what to release! (not that I'm complaining!)

On that note, a great shoot with teen model Rachel today, who shall hereafter be referred to as 'Scarlot' (not sure why the 'o' but there you go!) Truly one of the cutest models I've met with a really adorable laugh...and that body! I think many of you will love this girl :wub:

image17sj.jpg

image34l.jpg

On that note, a great shoot with teen model Rachel today, who shall hereafter be referred to as 'Scarlot' (not sure why the 'o' but there you go!) Truly one of the cutest models I've met with a really adorable laugh...and that body! I think many of you will love this girl :wub:

And she has boobs so daeryk should be happy too!

And she has boobs so daeryk should be happy too!

This is also true ;)

Lol i think most people would be happy:bubble:

Great new model, another great choice by turtleboy!

How's things shaping up for tomorrow, still planning to have an interview with Izzy?

I'm planning to do it, depending on time - going to be rushing a little today so it's a case of getting as much done as we can!

Some shots from today....fortunately God made Izzy as ticklish as she is attractive :)

image2mcx.jpg

We did do a brief F/F scene with Layla too (pics coming later) and an interview - which provided some interesting responses! All in all, I'd have to say though that the scene with the stocks is the most intense I've shot with her so far. I don't know what was wrong with her but she screamed the place down....truly crazy stuff!! :upsidedow

image44ba.jpg

image27q.jpg

Some shots from today....fortunately God made Izzy as ticklish as she is attractive :)

image2mcx.jpg

We did do a brief F/F scene with Layla too (pics coming later) and an interview - which provided some interesting responses! All in all, I'd have to say though that the scene with the stocks is the most intense I've shot with her so far. I don't know what was wrong with her but she screamed the place down....truly crazy stuff!! :upsidedow

image44ba.jpg

image27q.jpg

Mate looks impessive...by the looks of the last pic the babyoil might explain why Izzy screamed the place down lol!

Great so pleased u got an interview done....did my questions come in handy....was it better than ruby's interview...any previews of it....im intrigued by the interesting responses!

Great so pleased u got an interview done....did my questions come in handy....was it better than ruby's interview...any previews of it....im intrigued by the interesting responses!

Whoa! That's a lot of questions. My response is merely "Wow!". I knew I was right to pick Izzy as an absolute superstar ticklee right from her first shoot. Doh! :banghead:

Ok, a few things:
- The new clips with Ellie sounds very hot. The description (about armpit tickling) says that it is a clip made for me. And she is absolutely beautiful. Is there a preview clip? So, that goes on my list to buy. I am firstly committed to Charley's part 2 though...
- Izzy and Layla brown sounds really awesome. I like both. Izzy's clip looks great. Did they work together in the recent shoot? I hope so.
- The new clip with Rachel looks really good too. That is the third one on my shopping list right now. You need to slow down the pace here :)
Anyway, great recent updates.

Last edited:
Mate looks impessive...by the looks of the last pic the babyoil might explain why Izzy screamed the place down lol!

Ok...yes, we got one of your questions in there at least :) It was a bit longer than Ruby's interview so yes, I would say it was better! I will prob try and include some of it within the preview for Izzy's next clip :)

Whoa! That's a lot of questions. My response is merely "Wow!". I knew I was right to pick Izzy as an absolute superstar ticklee right from her first shoot. Doh! :banghead:

Well, personally I still struggle to see the appeal.... ;)

img8102.jpg

img8097vq.jpg

img8067y.jpg

:bubbleheart:

Ok, a few things:
- The new clips with Ellie sounds very hot. The description (about armpit tickling) says that it is a clip made for me. And she is absolutely beautiful. Is there a preview clip? So, that goes on my list to buy. I am firstly committed to Charley's part 2 though...
- Izzy and Layla brown sounds really awesome. I like both. Izzy's clip looks great. Did they work together in the recent shoot? I hope so.
- The new clip with Rachel looks really good too. That is the third one on my shopping list right now. You need to slow down the pace here :)
Anyway, great recent updates.

Hi TU, yes the Ellie preview clip is on the way!

Yes, Izzy and Layla did do a scene together...it was a little rushed due to delays earlier in the day but it was pretty crazy all the same :)

There are three scenes with Rachel/Scarlot, one of which will be on the new website and the other two will be released in my store. The first is a feet-only tickle scene, so you can safely skip that one at least lol! I'm pretty sure her second clip will be up your street though! :D

Well, personally I still struggle to see the appeal.... ;)

You are brave using sarcasm in a post. I tried it once and very nearly didn't get away it ;)

Stunning photographs. I've always though Izzy was gorgeous but I swear she appears to get more ticklish each time!

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back