• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hey Turtleboy,

Thanks for the recent clips loving the Izzy and Ayla Sky clips excelllent work I was wondering if you have ever tried to get Sarah Matty or Amber James from Babestation daytime?

Cheers,

James

Nice!

Apropos Izzy and clothes - are we ever going to see her topless? And if I may, is it a quistion of money? In which case I am sure some of us would chip in.

Thanks knudus! To tell the truth, I'd never given topless scenes much thought with Izzy...maybe it's because she always looks fantastic with her clothes on (not that other don't of course!) :)

It's not out of the question, although I've never really discussed doing a toplesss scene with Izzy so it depends how she feels about it...who knows, maybe it'll happen in the future!

Hey Turtleboy,

Thanks for the recent clips loving the Izzy and Ayla Sky clips excelllent work I was wondering if you have ever tried to get Sarah Matty or Amber James from Babestation daytime?

Cheers,

James

Thanks James. I haven't tried I'm afraid as I don't know either of them...I don't know whether they'd be interested in a shoot or not but if you ever speak to them, feel free to ask :)

Love Izzy with the sock removal! Looks very hot

Thanks NT - hopefully you'll like the clip too...it has nylon feet and toe-ties! ;)

We could probably all makes lists of who our dream models are to work with turtleboy although who knows what the future holds. We all live and hope :)

We could probably all makes lists of who our dream models are to work with turtleboy although who knows what the future holds. We all live and hope :)

Thanks Johnny - well, I know what tomorrow holds at least...new model Chloe!

:sing:

I'll be posting some samples from today's shoot with Red and Sophie in a while but here's a couple of photos to start with...this position didn't work quite as I'd planned, but I liked the pics at least! :)

img8745wo.jpg

img8747j.jpg

img8748x.jpg

Yep.. the lovely Louise Dakotah from chatgirtv implied she may be up for being tied n tickled. I told her about ukticklng but she's never mentoned it again so I think she wasn't too keen.
Shame as I think it would have been fun.

I've got a very long list of models I'd like to see at UK Tickling. The top two have always been Rachel Taylor and Elle Pharrell. I don't think it is just luck that they have turned up...

Yep.. the lovely Louise Dakotah from chatgirtv implied she may be up for being tied n tickled. I told her about ukticklng but she's never mentoned it again so I think she wasn't too keen.
Shame as I think it would have been fun.

I remember her - she did email me about a shoot once....I replied but never heard anything more from her I'm afraid...

I've got a very long list of models I'd like to see at UK Tickling. The top two have always been Rachel Taylor and Elle Pharrell. I don't think it is just luck that they have turned up...

...and I always have a soft spot for the models that turn up lol! :D

Coming up in the store tomorrow: the one and only Angelina! :wub:

image40e.jpg

...and there really is only one Angelina! :)

Last edited:
No matter how many videos you make with Angelina, it won't be enough. So, thanks for the new stuff.
Also, I would very much love to see more with Charley and Ellie in the future. They quickly went on my favorite list after I watched their recent clips. Among other girls, I am still waiting to see more with Monica and a return of Dannii to your store.

Mate,
Splendid recent shoots ( as ever ) On the subject of lists we have of tv babes we'd love to see tickled ??? can i Add the stunning Mellie D(redlight central) and the gorgeous Dani Amour/Amore ( bluebird tv ) spoken too both ladies recently & found out that they're both insanely ticklish on the soles of there stockinged feet.......but are Hankering for some tickle action......tell me my friend !!! have you ever been in touch with these 2 lovely's about a custom shoot ????

Mate,
Splendid recent shoots ( as ever ) On the subject of lists we have of tv babes we'd love to see tickled ??? can i Add the stunning Mellie D(redlight central) and the gorgeous Dani Amour/Amore ( bluebird tv ) spoken too both ladies recently & found out that they're both insanely ticklish on the soles of there stockinged feet.......but are Hankering for some tickle action......tell me my friend !!! have you ever been in touch with these 2 lovely's about a custom shoot ????

I can't speak for Mellie but I definitely know Dani would be up for it. Incidentally tickler814, you may be interested to know that Mellie's friend Teri Fox (natural 32JJ breasts) is doing a live Tickle Fetish show this Wednesday (27th July) at 21:00 BST on the Babeworld.tv webshow.

http://www.babeworld.tv/index.cfm/page/buy_liveshow

They normal do full adult level shows with dildos but being a shrewd business woman Teri offered to do a tickling show especially for me. If it does good business then I'm sure that Teri and some of the other Babeworld girls (which include familiar faces Elle Pharrell and Rachel Taylor) will do some more.

Sorry to hijack your thread tb.

So are you going to upload to your store the Ellie tied to that green lawn chair, Scarlot tied to the sofa as Angelina has been recently, and the Ayla tied to the workout bench in black nylons clips? If you do, you got 3 sales right there from me. If not, it's cruel and unusual punishment sir. : )

What a beauty! I love the glasses!

Thanks Guy! :)

No matter how many videos you make with Angelina, it won't be enough. So, thanks for the new stuff.
Also, I would very much love to see more with Charley and Ellie in the future. They quickly went on my favorite list after I watched their recent clips. Among other girls, I am still waiting to see more with Monica and a return of Dannii to your store.

Thanks TU. I can safely say that there will be clips with Ellie and Charley on the new website, and I'm sure I will be working with both of them in the future. I am currently trying to get something arranged with Monica for next month as well - I'll keep you posted on that one!

Mate,

Hmmm..I'm guessing you don't mean this Dani Amore?

http://technorati.com/people/daniamore

Seriously, I haven't spoken to either lady so far I'm afraid!

Sorry to hijack your thread tb.

Not a problem :)

I would love to see Izzy and Angelina wear a tracksuit if they did a clip like kiera jones did in hers looks sexy!

What you reckon about the chances of them woring as a team against small victims?

What was Izzy's response Turtle Boy when u mentioned doing a shoot with Angelina?

I would love to see Izzy and Angelina wear a tracksuit if they did a clip like kiera jones did in hers looks sexy!

What you reckon about the chances of them woring as a team against small victims?

What was Izzy's response Turtle Boy when u mentioned doing a shoot with Angelina?

You do appreciate that a four girl shoot would cost 4 times as much as a solo girl shoot and twice the cost of a two girl shoot? Sadly I don't believe smaller models come at a smaller cost!

So are you going to upload to your store the Ellie tied to that green lawn chair, Scarlot tied to the sofa as Angelina has been recently, and the Ayla tied to the workout bench in black nylons clips? If you do, you got 3 sales right there from me. If not, it's cruel and unusual punishment sir. : )

Hi Cletus, well the Ellie scene...I'm not sure about at the minute but it's a possibility!

The Scarlot scene definitely won't be in my store but definitely will be on the members site when it launches :)

The Ayla scene you mentioned....I'm not sure which one you mean?

Well it was my least favorite of the 3, so I don't know if I would have bought it immediately or waited until I had the necessary funds, but it was the one where it looks like she's wearing blue jeans and black stockings and you had her tied to a weight bench of some sort. Let me find a pic.

But you're making a store huh? What do you think it'll cost per month and what kind of stuff will you have? Everything? I know myself I've never been a member of Tickling Paradise since the 2nd time I had a 1 month membership on there. The first time I got like everything I could becuase it was just after I found this community and anything tickling related was way hot back then, but now that I've seen 10 years worth of material, I'm a little more choosey in what I get excited by. I really only stick to what my ultimate fantasy is, a girl flat on her back and tied down securely being foot tickled. But the 2nd time I went back to their site they really hadn't updated much and I had since discovered that they had had a lot more material over the previous 5 years than what their site showed. Granted some of that material may not have been much good, but when you see a picture and it looks good you'd like to know. Know what I mean? So yeah if you have a decent collection that's exclusive to the pay site and it looks like quality material like that Scarlot clip and for a reasonable price you'll have a 1 month membership out of me for sure. : )

This one.

Well it's a good scene...and it's already lined up for the website too lol! :)

But you're making a store huh? What do you think it'll cost per month and what kind of stuff will you have? Everything? I know myself I've never been a member of Tickling Paradise since the 2nd time I had a 1 month membership on there. The first time I got like everything I could becuase it was just after I found this community and anything tickling related was way hot back then, but now that I've seen 10 years worth of material, I'm a little more choosey in what I get excited by. I really only stick to what my ultimate fantasy is, a girl flat on her back and tied down securely being foot tickled. But the 2nd time I went back to their site they really hadn't updated much and I had since discovered that they had had a lot more material over the previous 5 years than what their site showed. Granted some of that material may not have been much good, but when you see a picture and it looks good you'd like to know. Know what I mean? So yeah if you have a decent collection that's exclusive to the pay site and it looks like quality material like that Scarlot clip and for a reasonable price you'll have a 1 month membership out of me for sure. : )

I hope to keep people coming back so it will be updated weekly with fresh new content...all the website clips and pics will be exclusive and seperate to the clips in my store so it should definitely be worth your while checking out - that's the plan anyway! :)

Izzy doesn't really know Angelina TBH but she said she was happy to work with her...that's all I recall! As for doing multi-girl tag-teams etc I'm afraid it's not all that likely for the reasons Sclub mentioned - aside from the fact that its very expensive (and doesn't guarantee great footage!), it's very hard to coordinate four different models from completely different parts of the country to all be in the same place at the same time! I do have plans for plenty of F/F shoots and a couple of 3 girl shoots over the next couple of months though! :)

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back