• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Question for you TB: Could you please give some idea on when the new footage with Sophie and Red is going to be released?
Thanks! Great new releases as usual!

I second that question! :) and also when will the topless Sophie clips be previewed/released? Thanks!

Well there is definitely a hint of the Archie Andrews (the UK one - not the US Cartoon) about her a la Keira but I really like the results. Actually, she is just fabulous!

You play the role of Peter Brough rather well turtleboy but I suggest you don't try insert your arm into Jay in quite the same way he did with Archie ;)

s

p.s. Apologies for the references to British, post-war, radio based ventriloquist acts but it is not every day you get the chance to use them.

Haha I didn't get the reference straight away but yes, she is a bit of a closed-mouth laugher...crazy reactions all the same though I'm sure you'll agree! :)

Question for you TB: Could you please give some idea on when the new footage with Sophie and Red is going to be released?
Thanks! Great new releases as usual!

I second that question! :) and also when will the topless Sophie clips be previewed/released? Thanks!

That's a tough one - I think sometime this month certainly...I will try and get some preview pics of Sophie's solo scene ready soon though and maybe a clip too!

Today's shoot with Scarlot and Angelina was definitely one of the best and most intense this year...I'd forgotten that Scarlot actually does dom work and she was clearly having a lot of fun making Angelina scream the place down! She seemed to bring out the wicked streak in Angelina too and it's fair to say she got her own back - it was so crazy in fact, by the end I couldn't decide who was more ticklish...and that's saying something!!

image4fr.jpg

image31i.jpg

image41n.jpg

That's a tough one - I think sometime this month certainly...I will try and get some preview pics of Sophie's solo scene ready soon though and maybe a clip too!
By the end of the month sounds good, thanks for the update. I certainly hope it comes out sooner rather than later.
The new clip with Angelina and Scarlot seems like a no brainer. It has to be a hot one judging based on the photos. Looking forward to previews.

The new clip with Angelina and Scarlot seems like a no brainer. It has to be a hot one judging based on the photos. Looking forward to previews.

It's a loud one! :) I'll be posting a preview shortly - the full version should be out tonight...

love it when the girls are topless, especially when there boobies wobble about when they are in fits of laughter :D

love it when the girls are topless, especially when there boobies wobble about when they are in fits of laughter :D

Thanks ticklemadness :)

So when is your UK tickling site coming? : )

Hi Cletus, we're aiming for the end of this month - sometime around the 25th or 26th...its a bit of a race to get all the content ready and I'm taking a few days holiday (I need it!) this week so that'll no doubt set me back a bit, but I should have a definite launch date set when I come back!

:turtle:

The fantastic Sophia Smith came in for her first UK Tickling shoot joined by Sophie Nova today...

img9306c.jpg

...'Sophia meets Sophie' it was a predictably hot shoot as you can probably tell from these pics! :D

img9322n.jpg

img9347j.jpg

image34r.jpg

image35em.jpg

img9435b.jpg

Last edited:
OMG......there is smoke coming out of my computer....these pics are so hot.....can't wait to see the tickling......2 very sexy beautiful women!!!good job TB thanks for this!!

Wow! Sophia looks very pretty. Any chance you can post more pictures of this shoot. I am hoping you did some upperbody action too.

Wow! Sophia looks very pretty. Any chance you can post more pictures of this shoot. I am hoping you did some upperbody action too.

Yep - plenty of upperbody, feet, legs, knees etc! I'll post some more pics later...Sophia's first clip will be out shortly so I'll hopefully have a preview clip of that up soon :)

image18j.jpg

image57n.jpg

image79j.jpg

Last edited:
I just wanted to say thank you very much, you do great work. I just bought your Ruby Summers and Layla Brown clips (What can I say, I'm a sucker for black women tickled), and no complaints at all. I'm looking forward to whatever you've got coming up.

OMG......there is smoke coming out of my computer....these pics are so hot.....can't wait to see the tickling......2 very sexy beautiful women!!!good job TB thanks for this!!

Thanks Red devil - I'm glad you like them...the scene itself is smoking hot, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

I just wanted to say thank you very much, you do great work. I just bought your Ruby Summers and Layla Brown clips (What can I say, I'm a sucker for black women tickled), and no complaints at all. I'm looking forward to whatever you've got coming up.

That's great to hear - thanks for your feedback renny! :)

Looks great Mr. T :) :turtle:

LOL :D

Thanks Tku!

I shouldn't do this, and although there aren't that many producers in this race, I just wanted to say that I think you have, in the past 3 months or so, become without a doubt, one of the best tickling producers ever and certainly I think in most people's minds one of the top 3 currently easily if not top 1. Those new bondage cuffs you have are really working great and you don't just stick to one piece of furniture either. Couple that with some really gorgeous women and wowzers.

I shouldn't do this, and although there aren't that many producers in this race, I just wanted to say that I think you have, in the past 3 months or so, become without a doubt, one of the best tickling producers ever and certainly I think in most people's minds one of the top 3 currently easily if not top 1. Those new bondage cuffs you have are really working great and you don't just stick to one piece of furniture either. Couple that with some really gorgeous women and wowzers.

Thank you Cletus - its very kind of you to say so! I'm really glad you're liking the new stuff anyway and I'm hoping to get everyone excited with the clips coming up over the next month or so - both in the store and on the new site! :)

Hey tb, I'm getting excited about the site andvknow you're working hard on it! Just wondered if we'll see the Sophie topless solo previews soon?? ;)

Hey tb, I'm getting excited about the site andvknow you're working hard on it! Just wondered if we'll see the Sophie topless solo previews soon?? ;)

Thanks aces - I'm glad you're as excited about the new site as I am. I've just returned from holiday, so will be getting my head down this week and focusing on getting it finished as soon as I can! :)

...as promised, here are some early pics of Sophie's topless scene:

image26ds.jpg

image41sy.jpg

image42o.jpg

image43q.jpg

Attachments

• Image27.jpg
    Image27.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 242
  • Image30.jpg
    Image30.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 276
  • Image33.jpg
    Image33.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Image39.jpg
    Image39.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 135
  • Image40.jpg
    Image40.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 158
A few changes to the planned lineup for this week...firstly, Hayley-Marie who came in yesterday rather than Thursday:

...it was a very hot shoot with some great videos, and stills for the website too...and for some reason, Hayley seemed to have ripped all her clothes off at one point! ;) The bikini tickle scene will be coming up soon!

img9824i.jpg
img9826.jpg

img9829hv.jpg

I should also mention the change to today's planned shoot, which saw a certain Ruby Summers making an appearance with her good friend Holly Mcguire - it was always going to happen at some point, though I should probably have worn earplugs...crazy and loud would be an understatement!! I'll post some pics shortly :)

image3ag.jpg

:wub:

Wonderful Pictures. Cant wait to see the Previews :) Hayley-Marie is a real cutie! Love her feet in the nylons. They looking very softly

WOW You have a great job. Great pics thanks for posting them

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back