• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ultimate Pedicure Appreciation Thread

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Pedicures are commonly posted about here at the TMF. And rightfully so. Let's think about it for a second.....whether you're a tickler, a ticklee, a foot fetishist, or someone who likes to show off your feet, it's basically almost unfathomable that pedicures even exist. I mean, this is real - not fantasy??

So let's get this straight....

You have the soles of your bare feet scrubbed with an object just rough enough to really tickle. Then they are caressed and massaged with lotion. For anyone with a foot or ticklish fetishist - would you not give anything to witness or hear about a beautiful woman experiencing this? And they come out really soft, really pretty with painted toenails, and extra ticklish?

And if you're a lee, wouldn't you get a pedicure just to experience the utter ticklishness of the whole thing? Likewise if you're a woman who likes to show off your feet - there is no better way to make them pretty.

So this thread is meant to be the mega pedicure thread. Share stories, experiences, reflections, pictures, links, videos and more. I have a number of stories that I've posted before that I'll try to weave in here. I know there's already been a lot of discussion on this topic, but in my humble opinion, it is the absolute best.

:)

And if you're a lee, wouldn't you get a pedicure just to experience the utter ticklishness of the whole thing?

No, not really. My pedicurist does her best not to tickle, and she's doing a pretty good job with it. Which I'm grateful for, because it would make the experience most awkward for me.

I really enjoyed watching my gf get one because she was really ticklish, and could barely stay still. It was incredibly hot for me.

I've never had anyone give me a pedicure, purely because the idea of some random tickling my poor sensitive feet makes me feel icky inside....No matter how unintentional and innocent the tickling may be!

I've never had anyone give me a pedicure, purely because the idea of some random tickling my poor sensitive feet makes me feel icky inside....No matter how unintentional and innocent the tickling may be!

As if you would ever need one anyway, I'm certain what you do fo take care of them is superior to a pedicure any day x

I totally agree with you. My favorite part is when a girl is getting a pedi for the first time and once the sponge thing comes out, its all over for her. Its also fun to watch random ppl get pedicures.

Oh yeah , pedis get me so moist ....I like to stand infront of the window of a nail place and rub my dick on the glass and rub my nipples mouthing the words "Nice"

As fun as it is to watch cuties get pedicures, it's usually only 1 out of every 10 or so girls that are, in my opinion, fun to watch. The others are, well...not my type.

Oh yeah , pedis get me so moist ....I like to stand infront of the window of a nail place and rub my dick on the glass and rub my nipples mouthing the words "Nice"

I lol'ed :D

As fun as it is to watch cuties get pedicures, it's usually only 1 out of every 10 or so girls that are, in my opinion, fun to watch. The others are, well...not my type.

And exactly what is it that you do that allowes you to watch 10 girls in a row receive pedicures?

My foot ticklish wife gets regular pedicures and about 75% of the time she tells me they tickle. Not like shrieking, Don't-Tickle-There sort of tickling but the kind of tickling that makes her grip her chair or clench her jaw or hide her face behind a magazine. I've never sat and watched her get her pedi but I love the thought of her making her feet sexy and more attractive and at the same time going through a ticklish moment. I think public tickling when the lee has to struggle to maintain composure is wonderful.

Well......as both a lee and ler, I go for three reasons. 1. I enjoy the feeling of having my very ticklish feet tended to. 2. LOVE the way they come out after. Soft, extra sensitive and polished. 3. It's beyond sexy watching some of the girls lose their composure.

Emish... Any chance of you recording a video of it?

Couldn't agree more. I wonder that tickling video producers don't do the real thing more.

***headline*** "badreligion gets praise of mall window washers union for generating "nice" overtime for members. The pedicure spas may get some unwanted attention, but I think the 10% ratio of my type/cute feet is our vanilla pennance. Kinda like all beaches are nude beaches for a foot fetishist.

I overly enjoy getting pedicures I can never sit and get one with a straight face due to how ticklish it is. From beginning to end it just feels great and relaxing not to mention the fact that I can turn my toes into a unique work of art lol. Plus the attention drawn by others is an added bonus :).

My "Lol do they offer wine or champagne there?" Was meant as a joke to Emishticklish's reply that she's too shy.

I know. :) I guess my place would be too far away to go to. :)

This is the story of when I went with my ex-girlfriend, "Ella", who was 21 at the time, when she got a pedicure. Ella was incredibly, incredibly ticklish.

Ella would pedicures every so often, and I enjoyed very much hearing stories about them. I treated her to one at a hotel spa where we were staying on a short vacation this week, and got to sit in on it.

Ella's feet were probably her most ticklish spot, and when I would tickle her there (or basically anywhere else), it pretty much elicits immediate hysterical laughter. When she gets pedicures, she would me, they'd often tickle somewhat, and she would have to fight to hold in the laughter and not pull away. I'd ask her why she doesn't just laugh, and she said she's embarrassed about them knowing how ticklish she is.

I won't describe the pedicure in its entirety, but there were three parts that were extra special for me The first was when the woman used an exfoliating lotion that was sort of rough in texture, and rubbed it all over Ella's feet. I was thinking, "this has to be tickling her", especially up by her toes, but she wasn't really showing it. It turns out, she told me afterwards, that part tickled "soooo much", but it wasn't the most ticklish part.

The most ticklish part was the "file"/scraper that the woman used to scrub down Ella's feet. I could see her tense up during this part - the look on her face incredible - just REALLY on edge. Her jaw was clenched, she had a really uneasy look in her eyes, and her hands were folded in her lap, sort of gripping one another. She pulled her foot away slightly once on each foot. The first time, the woman asked, "Does it tickle?" and Ella replied, uncomfortably, "a little...". The second time, the woman looked up at her to make sure she was okay and sort of laughed a bit and Ella sort of forced a smile very uneasily. She rubbed the file all over her foot with a fervor - it was really amazing - but Ella was doing an incredible job of keeping her composure, externally at least. It wasn't until "storytime" afterwards that I found out that it "tickled soooo, soooo much" and that she was fighting so hard not to laugh or pull away that she started to even feel a little bit sick. Here's an interesting example of how people can react differently to the same level of tickling depending on the social setting: I asked Ella what she would have done if I had been doing the same thing, and she said she would have, without question, been in hysterics and gotten to the point of using our SAFEWORD. That's how unbelievably ticklish that part was. She said the worst part was right in the center of her sole, where her foot is the most soft.

The final part that tickled her was the massage at the end. The woman used a lotion and rubbed it all over Ella's feet and legs and massaged them. Then she did something amazing - which I didn't realize exactly what it was at the time. She stood up and placed her thumbs on the tops of Ella's feet. She then proceeded to SCRAPE THE NAILS OF ALL HER OTHER FINGERS UP DOWN THE BOTTOMS of Ella's feet. She did this, up and down, for 5-10 seconds! When Ella told me about this part I could barely even handle it. During the actual pedicure, I saw her flinch and look uneasy again during this part, but I had no idea. "How could you handle that?" I asked. "I couldn't! I was freaking out," she said.

It was a long-time fantasy that I finally got to live out, and it happened to be what Ella said was probably the most ticklish pedicure she's ever gotten. My heart was pounding throughout, and even more so when Ella told me afterwards what it was like for her.

I hope you enjoyed the story, and I'd love to hear any comments or what your favorite parts were.

If you search on twitter for #ticklish or #tooticklish or #pedicure you'll get a lot of tweets from who are in the throes of a ticklish pedicure...pretty amazing, actually...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back