• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ultimate Tickling Fantasies (F/M, FM/M, M/M)

coronaboi40

TMF Expert
This is one of the first videos we ever made. Enjoy this classic vintage F/M, FM/M, and M/M bondage and tickling video from Laughing Asians. Ricky is tied down to the bed while Mike and Ducky tickle his soft smooth asian boy feet. Ricky's ticklish laughing is just fabulous and Ducky really makes it tickle with her long fingernails scribbling on his ticklish feet. Then Ricky is hog tied and tickled with feathers, then tied to the recliner and tickled, then he's tied standing up, wrists tied above his head. This video will surely remain one of the greatest male tickle videos of all time!
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k6kmLGtm7b4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k6kmLGtm7b4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<strong><a href="http://hits.epochstats.com/hit.php?s=1605&p=2&w=57612346&c=0" target="_blank">CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL VIDEO IN FULL SIZE</a></strong>

Love when you feather tickle him with the kitchy koo's , do you baby tkl talk in any of you other vids ?

Nice! VEEEERY ticklish!

Someone needs to tighten up those restrainst so he can't wiggle so much.
And when he's standing, tie those ankles together... or maybe tie ONE ankle to his but so you can tickle his foot while he's standing!

warn ppl about your site!

i went to your site. dude, warn folks it is a dead homo site.
i lost my lunch.

steve

i went to your site. dude, warn folks it is a dead homo site.
i lost my lunch.

steve

Steve, This forum does not appreciate, nor does it tolerate homophobic, unkind, derogatory remarks such as this. My website is a gay site, this forum makes no claim to only cater to straight material. In fact, quite the opposite. This forum is about tickling, and I post material here that is about tickling...period. There is tickling in most of my gay sex videos. My banner makes NO SECRET of the fact it is a gay site, and most people with at least a measurable amount of intelligence would be able to figure that out.

How intolerant of you to suggest I "warn" people that my site is a "homo" site. Warn???? Most people have figured out now in this modern day that "homo sites" exist because there's plenty of us "homos" who want to see it. I have annotated the title of this posting as required with M/M so that should have "warned" you that it contains "homo" tickling, and maybe if "homos" make you so sick to "lose your lunch" then you were not too smart to open it now weren't you? Didn't you realize the world if full of gay people, and the internet full of gay websites?

Then to make an already stupid move more stupid, you see the content is loaded with M/M stuff, and see the banner showing a man naked with two guys, one of which is holding his cock, and yet you clicked over to my website anyway. Hmmmmm I think you were curious and quite possibly and most likely a closeted gay (as are most who feel they have to say the things you said) and just couldn't resist clicking over to the site to view the material which you prefer, and you're so angry you're gay, that you must show it by the comment you posted. I know your type. Please try to have a little bit of tolerance and diversity, as well as accepting the fact you're gay, instead of fighting it and making you a mean, unhappy person. It makes YOU a much more tolerable person.

So, maybe if you can't say anything nice, you shouldn't say anything at all.

I'm sorry you feel you need to be warned about something in which anyone with half a brain would already have figured out on their own.

Last edited:
why can't you post that your site is homosexual as a warning?

that's all it would have taken. i would not have been exposed to your proclivities, and you would not have heard from me. simple, everyone is happy. but no, you insist that we straight people have to suffer your existance, and have our noses rubbed in it. the truth is you want straight guys to look at your site, it tittilates you to know you are fooling us into going there. i didn't look at your banner. i saw from your post here that your site claimed to have f/m, and fm/m, and m/m. so i typed your address into my browser. i got there and.. well i'd rather not think about what i saw.
rest assured i will not be going there again!
and for your information, i don't have to tolerate you. i can chose to ignore your existance.

steve

that's all it would have taken. i would not have been exposed to your proclivities, and you would not have heard from me. simple, everyone is happy. but no, you insist that we straight people have to suffer your existance, and have our noses rubbed in it. the truth is you want straight guys to look at your site, it tittilates you to know you are fooling us into going there. i didn't look at your banner. i saw from your post here that your site claimed to have f/m, and fm/m, and m/m. so i typed your address into my browser. i got there and.. well i'd rather not think about what i saw.
and for your information, i don't have to tolerate you. i can chose to ignore your existance.

steve

Ignoring it is what you should be doing, Steve. M/M content is as welcome here as any other. Intolerance of that, however, is not. If you don't like it, don't participate. Nobody is required to wave a flag or flash sirens to protect you from seeing something that you don't like on the Internet. If you are so adversely affected by the sight of a man tickling another man, I advise you not to use the TMF at all, because it's going to be floating around here.

Wow...

steve

Areena,

I am straight but I take a huge amount of offense to your comments in this thread. How in the world does advertising this clip to feature m/m and other variations of /m clips and having a banner with ONLY MEN on it come off as anything other than being pretty straight forward as a gay tickling site? Furthermore, how in the world does this make straight people suffer? That is like saying seeing two women tickle each other would make straight people suffer, which based on the preferences of most men on this site is false.

If you saw this clip posted as f/m, m/m, and fm/m then WHY DID YOU GO TO HIS SITE if you do not LIKE TO SEE /M? It's a site with plenty of gay tickling? SO WHAT? If you do not like it say nothing and move on. Making homophobic comments such as "losing your lunch" is horrifically offensive and intolerant.

You are NOT being fooled by anyone. I would have hoped someone with as much experience as you do on the forum would know better but apparently your intolerance has led to quite derogatory and insulting behaviors on your part.

And to corona, I may not be a fan of m/m, but thanks for the sample clip; it's quite good and the 'lee is obviously very ticklish and hopefully enjoying himself.

Ignoring it is what you should be doing, Steve. M/M content is as welcome here as any other. Intolerance of that, however, is not. If you don't like it, don't participate. Nobody is required to wave a flag or flash sirens to protect you from seeing something that you don't like on the Internet. If you are so adversely affected by the sight of a man tickling another man, I advise you not to use the TMF at all, because it's going to be floating around here.

:dom: Thanks for the back up Jeff

Areena,

I am straight but I take a huge amount of offense to your comments in this thread. How in the world does advertising this clip to feature m/m and other variations of /m clips and having a banner with ONLY MEN on it come off as anything other than being pretty straight forward as a gay tickling site? Furthermore, how in the world does this make straight people suffer? That is like saying seeing two women tickle each other would make straight people suffer, which based on the preferences of most men on this site is false.

If you saw this clip posted as f/m, m/m, and fm/m then WHY DID YOU GO TO HIS SITE if you do not LIKE TO SEE /M? It's a site with plenty of gay tickling? SO WHAT? If you do not like it say nothing and move on. Making homophobic comments such as "losing your lunch" is horrifically offensive and intolerant.

You are NOT being fooled by anyone. I would have hoped someone with as much experience as you do on the forum would know better but apparently your intolerance has led to quite derogatory and insulting behaviors on your part.

And to corona, I may not be a fan of m/m, but thanks for the sample clip; it's quite good and the 'lee is obviously very ticklish and hopefully enjoying himself.

You're welcome! :happyhop:

May I just say thanks for all the kind words? After all, I DID post this video for people to enjoy (and to promote me site of course! hehehe) and may I just make a big loud and wet raspberry to the intolerant homophobe who wants to blame others for what he sees on the internet.

What is hilarious is he said "so i typed your address into my browser"

What happens when you type www.laughingasians.com into your browser? it goes to a warning page which states:

I am entering this website because it has gay adult bareback content between consenting adults. I do not find adult content offensive or objectionable.I believe that as an adult I have the right to choose what I see and read, and I am choosing to enter this adult website to view adult content.

By entering this website, I agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the providers, owners and creators of this website from any and all liability which might arise from viewing or reading the adult content on this website.

Then you have to click into the tour area where the gay content is. Yet, he was warned and he still went in to view, and if he chose not to read the message which begins with a big red "warning", then what good is a warning which he's whining about to begin with?!! wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!

Last edited:
This guy is born to be tickled : he's got such a ticklish body, so ticklish feet! Great tickle torture!

I couldn't agree with you more! When I found him, we became life partners, and I knew he would be enjoyed by many if I got him on video. That was nearly 6 years ago. Today, we are making our living from it. Amazing where life will take you!

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back