• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unusual tickling devices

t.bone5863

I have seen many vids and read many stories, and in every one, the 'ler has utilized a standard tool with which to inflict torment: Fingers, feathers, tooth- and hairbrushes, etc. This leads me to ask: Has anyone ever used an unusual device to tickle their partner? If so, what was it, and what were the results?

I've been tickled by high heels a few times. With the toe part of the shoes and the heel of the shoes. It was a surprise that it tickled a lot but its hard to compare it to something like fingers or a hairbrush

I've used miniature vibrators on a couple of people. You tape them to the bottoms of their feet and when you turn 'em on they go crazy.

My husband uses whatever he can find... makeup brushes, twigs, random pieces of plastic...they were all very effective!

I saw a screwdriver once...just lightly stroking it up and down the arch can make someone laugh quite alot apparently...

I have these:

Attachments

• DSCN0145.JPG
    DSCN0145.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 74
  • DSCN0143.JPG
    DSCN0143.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 61
  • Picture 72.jpg
    Picture 72.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 69
My brothers used to use their elbows to remarkably surprising effect when we were kids. Sitting in the back of the family car was almost always a nightmare, since as the baby / smallest, I sat in the middle. My brothers enjoyed wriggling their elbows into my ribcage, which when done lightly, made me giggle and squirm like crazy. Of course, it looked like nothing, so my pleas for mercy fell (at first) on deaf ears.

The same would go for holding me down and using their chins to poke and prod my torso.

Outside of body parts, the only time I was tickled with anything unusual was a capped BIC pen.

I saw a screwdriver once...just lightly stroking it up and down the arch can make someone laugh quite alot apparently...

I've seen a fork used in the same way. So instead of 1 contact point there's 4. The woman was seriously losing her mind. It was great!

I especially like forks too... The metal ones work great but you gotta have serious skillz (like me :bow2: ) but the plastic ones are better (Chipotlé FTW!)

But seriously, the most unusual thing I've ever used was from chemistry lab when I was in college... the "rubber policeman" ... google that shit. :bubbly:

The most unusual thing I ever used was one night after a drunken fishing trip, I had about 1/2 dozen nightcrawlers left that I didn't use for bait. Instead I baited my wifes ticklish toes with the squirmy worms by weaving them between her toes while they slowly slithered all over her soles and in between her toes. It was slow, devilish tickle torture but she loved every second of it.

I have these:

Those look torturous, but unwieldly. Are you able to use them successfully without having to completely immobilize the lee with bondage?...not that I'm against bondage (I prefer it), but I wonder if these tickle tools work well in other scenarios.

The most unusual tickle tools I've used are very similar to what you would see in popular tickle clips:

1. Hair brush (used with lube, lotion or baby oil)
2. Massage brush (used with lube, lotion or baby oil)
3. Electric toothbrush
4. Electric flosser (VERY effective. Probably the best $6 I ever spent)

Last edited:
Where do people buy electric flossers? I never see them anywhere!

Where do people buy electric flossers? I never see them anywhere!

On the internet silly. :D

Here's where I made my recent purchase. <-- You will find multiple sellers at this link.

I used this flosser for the first time tonight and was also tickled by it. I'll be posting a story within the next few hours with any luck. This thing is very dangerous when used properly. :veryhappy It works well on toes, ankles, arches, underarms, genitals, sides, nipples, etc. Lots of fun.

I also bought my massage brush there. It's so inexpensive that you may as well purchase both. Both are excellent buys.

On the internet silly. :D

Here's where I made my recent purchase. <-- You will find multiple sellers at this link.

I used this flosser for the first time tonight and was also tickled by it. I'll be posting a story within the next few hours with any luck. This thing is very dangerous when used properly. :veryhappy It works well on toes, ankles, arches, underarms, genitals, sides, nipples, etc. Lots of fun.

I also bought my massage brush there. It's so inexpensive that you may as well purchase both. Both are excellent buys.
Thank you! Both of those are great prices.

While I haven't used them yet, I'm thinking Japanese calligraphy or Sumi brushes might be worth a try. Other art brushes I've looked at looked promising too!

I had a fork before, fingernails, hairbrush,teeth,bottle opener, and a guitar pic and omg the guitar pic was the worst she tied my toes back and nothing i can do but laugh and take it and she use it on my right foot only like she was rocking a guitar it was soooo bad i lost my mind i really did=)

One that I find humorous is the old Norelco Electric Shaver with the cover and blades removed; three little spinning finger nibs. LOL! Watching that Norelco Santa Christmas Sled commercial has never been the same. meh... fingers are the best... er... hands down.

Those weird looking brushes used to clean baby bottles but they were scratchy for softer areas but ok on feet. Cosmetic brushes also depending where on the body and how they are used work too.

I was tickled by a Multi-cane flogger once, it surprisingly tickled me alot, probably more than finger nails.

Rattan15strand.jpg

I've been tickled by high heels a few times. With the toe part of the shoes and the heel of the shoes. It was a surprise that it tickled a lot but its hard to compare it to something like fingers or a hairbrush

Interesting. I would think the heel part might scratch.

I"d like to ask a question on this! I saw a mistress recently and she said for the next session she is going to try and think of some more tickling tools to bring in. She mentioned a vibrator. Would that tickle or hurt?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back