• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNY IV gathering now booking for the Weekend of Feb 3rd 2012

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello folks,

The UNY IV Gathering is on, and we are now accepting registrations for it. Things are running a bit tight this year because of some issue with the hotel, but we have it all worked out.

The rate is still $25 per person and the hotel has a special code to use for booking at a discounted rate we have arranged.

You can't book until you e-mail Venray at [email protected] to get the info.

We apologize for the short notice, but hope that you can make it.

Myriads

The $25 regstration fee covers the cost of the common room and food for Saturday and Sunday afternoon til evening. You must register first and the hotel and other info wlll be sent to you including the code you need to book rooms.

The studio suites include a bedroom and a living room with a pullout couch as well as a kitchen and bath at a cost of $94.99 per night.The 2 bedroom suites cost 119.00 per night and include all of the same with an extra bedroom. Rooms must be booked by January 20'th to get the discounted rates and cannot be booked before you are registered, so send me an email at [email protected] to get full registration info. This is especially important if you have not attended a UNY before or if I do not know you. I like to get to know folks a little or know that they know others in the community before we get together.

So get those emails in to me ASAP If you are part of the private invite only event on facebook, you can contact me through there as well.

Hope to see a lot of you there. We have 15 folks that say they will be there already so things are looking good!

Ray

Last edited:
Dates are Feb 3-5th but you can get the discounted rates on the 2'nd or 6'th if you wish to extend your stay....

Just wondering, what city/state is this in?

I've sent my $25 via PayPal.
Looking forward to seeing you all there. :D

20 folks so far...we can at least tie last year's 35 and maybe set a new record.....

If only the rates to fly in from ATL weren't $400 round trip. *grumble

We are in full swing with a great group already signed up. We need to book rooms by Jan 20 to assure we are together and lock in the rates, so email me at [email protected] or facebook me or PM me here and I will get you the registration info....this is gonna be GREAT!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back