• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

update on the TMF

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Hi everyone,

Obviously we are still having problems. For some reason the server load on the machine hosting the TMF keeps going wildly out of control and locks everything up until the box is totally frozen.

No-one seems to know why, and I am working with the hosts and the person who installed the Board to locate the problem and get it fixed.

For some reason it's a huge mystery, and I don't really have anything to say that's really encouraging except that I'm not giving up. I'm either going to get the TMF back up or be dead, one or the other.

For those who want to see the TMF return, all I can say is please be patient. It will happen. For those who feel somehow betrayed or frustrated and have to leave, you'll be missed, and welcomed back when and if you return.

There will be further updates as events warrant.

Attachments

• MyFeet2.jpg
    MyFeet2.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 213
  • MyFeet4.jpg
    MyFeet4.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 233
  • MyFeet.jpg
    MyFeet.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 338
  • SAM_0004.JPG
    SAM_0004.JPG
    572.5 KB · Views: 279
  • SAM_0003.JPG
    SAM_0003.JPG
    557.2 KB · Views: 154
Thanks!

The TMF is something worth waiting for. I want you to know how thankful we are for all your sweat and efforts on getting the Forum up. Don't despair, there are not just a few people who appreciate this. And alas, what would life be without mystery?;) Keep up your excellent work!

I'll be right here, Jeff...

...behind the couch.**little-wave**

Just trying to be out of the way just incase "it" hits the fan!

All the same, I'm here if ya need me!

Just want to chime in with some words of appreciation too. Thank you so much for all the work you've done and (I hope!) will keep on doing. I love the TMF and I hope you're proud enough of it to never let it die.

glen

Getting it fixed

it looks as if we almost have things working perfectly again. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Thanks for the support everyone!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back