• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vibrators- What do they do?

Hey, let's not forget about opeing those pesky jars, too.

No, no; vibrators can do that too, if you hit the jar at it's resonant frequency.
Granted, the glass will break, but at least you'll be able to reach the goodness within! :D

Ah.
Still the question remains unanswered- Has anyone used a vibrator or had the vibrator used on them?

Really?
K, so the lee for this-how did they react?
How did YOU react! OMG, you, Artoo, had a vibrator used on you? WOW

No, no; vibrators can do that too, if you hit the jar at it's resonant frequency.
Granted, the glass will break, but at least you'll be able to reach the goodness within! :D

Well, damn! I may just have to get one of these so called "vibrators" then. Even at the risk of making myself "optional".

I am not talking about things like massaging vibrators, but those ones that go into the female 'places'

like everyone else has said they can bring a woman to orgasm when used either on the clit or internally, or both depending on how many you have at your desposal. and depending on how sensitive a person is they can be used as a tickle device. i've been tickeld with a vibrator on my feet, sides, underarms and other areas that are very sensitive. just my experience.

I once used a vibrator on a girl, and she wasn't used to the sensation, and it tickled her like crazy until she got used to it. So it was a win for both of us. :D

vibrators provide the stimulation you would normally receive from your fingers or the fingers of another but at a much faster speed. some women who have difficulty achieving orgasm either through sex or manual masturbation find that they are able to orgasm using a vibrator.

all vibrators are not alike. vibrators stimulate various sexual parts (clit, gpot, vagina, vulva, anus) at various speeds and intensities in various ways with various motions. here's a page from good vibrations, a woman friendly sex store: http://www.goodvibes.com/display_category.jhtml?id=catalog70002_cat33823&show=ALLPRODUCTS just by looking at the options here, you can see how a trip to your local sex toy store can be very educational and eye opening. you can check out http://www.sextoys.com/product-videos to actually learn more about some of the products though video demos if you're shy about going to a sex toy store. you might also try a place like spenser's gifts in the mall which usually carries what i typically call, 'your mother's vibrator' which is a hard plastic one.

i haven't read many tickling stories, so i'm not sure what type of vibrators are discussed. however, one benefit of vibrators is that you can insert the vibrator and read the story hands-free as it stimulates you to orgasm. i have, however, seen several tickling clips in which a hitachi magic wand vibrator is used to generate forced orgasms. despite all the hype i'd heard about the hitachi magic wand, i had assumed it was just a glorified vibrator. i just recently got a hitachi magic wand and can now vouch along with the others that it is far more than a vibrator. while it could theoretically be inserted, it is much more of a clit vibrator and is INTENSE, bringing you to orgasm much faster than a traditional vibrator. i haven't tried a 'rabbit' vibe, one of the many varieties that includes an insertable portion along with some type of 'rabbit ears' that stimulate the clit much as you would with your fingers--i.e. not only does it vibrate, the 'ears' flit and flap around providing multiple types and intensities of stimulation to your clit. there are also gspot vibrators designed specifically to stimulate your gspot which produces orgasms of a much different quality than clitoral orgasms and are also associated with squirting/gushing. as others have said, vibrators come in a variety of shapes and sizes. a personal favorite inexpensive vibrator is this one: http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-E...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1248818662&sr=1-1 although if you're just starting out it may be too big for you. i love the spiral twists in it. it is great for everything from clit to vaginal to gspot orgasms.

if you're interested in exploring ass play with a vibrator, you should either buy a toy specifically designed for anal play -- i.e. with a wide base so it doesn't get sucked up into your ass, which can easily happen -- or be extremely careful and make sure you are holding onto the toy at all times, unless of course it's long enough (much longer than you might expect) that you don't have to worry about it getting sucked up. using vibrators anally can help relax the internal sphincter muscle, which is what causes anal sex to be so painful. but i digress...

About Phthalates:
"Because they are classed as “novelty” items, the plastics used in sex toys are largely unregulated. A study in 2000 by Hans Ulrich Krieg, a German chemist, identified ten dangerous chemicals leaching out of European sex toys made of jelly and rubber. Phthalates that are used to soften plastic in vibrators may be linked to cancer and infertility, but reputable retailers and manufacturers voluntarily inform customers about phthalate-free sex toys.
If you are concerned about phthalates, have sensitive skin, or are prone to yeast infections, choose elastomer, silicone, or glass toys, or use polyurethane condoms over jelly/rubber sex toys. " from http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/relationships/article5006316.ece

SAFE SEX RANT ON:
should you decide to purchase a vibrator, i would recommend using a condom with it, as unless you buy a material like silicone (much more expensive) or plastic (hard and rigid and not as good) or glass, the material will likely be porous and can be a breeding ground for bacteria. only materials like silicone that can be boiled can truly be sterilized. even when i use a condom on a toy, i still use an alcohol sanitizer as a followup just to make sure the toy is as clean as i can get it. one of the main reasons i haven't tried a rabbit vibe is that they are typically made of a porous material and not amenable to condoms. another reason to use a condom is to prevent contact with phthalates. if you are going to be using a vibrator or dildo for anal play, you should definitely use a condom. not only does it make cleanup much easier, it keeps bacteria from getting into any porous vibrator. most sex toy shops sell condoms that are made for use with toys--i.e. they are not as thin as the condoms you buy at the drugstore--and are very inexpensive. i think the condoms i buy are about 15 cents each. they can also be used during sex, especially for men who tend to ejaculate more quickly than they would like, as the thickness somewhat decreases the sensation.

it drives me crazy when i see hitachi magic wands or other tickling tools being used on women in video clips without condoms. i just hope they are using different toothbrush heads, for example, as some stis are very hardy, like hep c, and can survive outside the body for a couple of weeks. an electric toothbrush could be the simplest and least expensive clit vibrator. you really need to be careful with electric toothbrushes though because the bristles will create microscopic abrasions and an entry point for stis. hiv dies within seconds to a minute of exposure to air, so its less easy to transmit. if you're going to play, play safe, especially if there is any chance that you may be sharing your toys.
SAFE SEX RANT OFF

Not until you can teach them to kill spiders and mow your lawn.

Haven't needed a man for either...ever. Unless you count my father... and I didn't have a choice.

Vibrators...gotta love them. Makes the relationship thread seem (almost) moot.

haha...the giant dildo in my face on the second page made me laugh. totally wasn't expecting that to be the first post.

to answer, vibrators can tickle a lot if the person it's being used on is sensitive enough. they tickle me like crazy when others use them on me, whether the vibrations are on my girl parts or anywhere else.

I CAN SEE THIS THREAD HANGING AROUND FOR AWHILE.

Vibrators.
So I've read a few stories here about tickling, that eventually led up to the vibrators. But what is the purpose? I dont fully understand everything vibrators do. Do they hurt, tickle, or neither?
Basically what I am asking is has anyone ever used a vibrator or actually been vibrated so to speak, if you could tell me a little about them. Especially if they hurt/tickle.
And another thing...How big are they and how deep do they go in?

I am not talking about things like massaging vibrators, but those ones that go into the female 'places'

Hm, I think so, they look right, though I have never seen one.

Haha...So has anybody here actually used a vibrator or had a vibrator used on them?

Lol, where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Ah.
Still the question remains unanswered- Has anyone used a vibrator or had the vibrator used on them?

Really?
K, so the lee for this-how did they react?
How did YOU react! OMG, you, Artoo, had a vibrator used on you? WOW

^I hope that some of your questions are answered.^:yayzorz:

SAVE MARRIAGES!!!
Good answer Son.. Mamma is proud of you.. :)
They also make men "optional". :angel: :D

~ Mistress Aura :justlips:
amen and amen or can inhance a man
like everyone else has said they can bring a woman to orgasm when used either on the clit or internally, or both depending on how many you have at your desposal. and depending on how sensitive a person is they can be used as a tickle device. i've been tickeld with a vibrator on my feet, sides, underarms and other areas that are very sensitive. just my experience.

you can also use them on nipple or toes. both can be sensual and tickle like hell at the same time.. its utter torture.

Good answer Son.. Mamma is proud of you.. :)

amen and amen or can inhance a man

you can also use them on nipple or toes. both can be sensual and tickle like hell at the same time.. its utter torture.

^Sounds like we are talking to an expert.^:mwahaha:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back