• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Voodoo Doll Tickling FOR REAL! FREE Preview (6/12/2006)

Hey my black-wearing comrade,

I wanted to throw my two cents into this discussion.

Hypnosis is truly an amazing subject. Do I believe hypnotism is real? Absolutely. Hypnotism is (in one, narrow-minded definition) simply a way of tricking the human mind into thinking something is occurring that really isn't. When hypnotized, the mind is relaxed; tranquil. Like all things: Zebras, Giraffes, Squirrels, Oprah; when the mind is relaxed, it is easily surprised, and incredibly susceptible to suggestion.
I'm sure we've all been here: You are sleeping, and your alarm goes off. Your alarm clock is a clock radio, and the song playing is a slow romantic song. You are still asleep, and in your dream, you are tickling or being tickled by the most gorgeous woman on Earth. Once your alarm goes off, the song becomess incorporated into your dream, and you are now making love to the woman, listening to this song, ticklish feelings running up and down your subconscious body. Suddenly, the song ends, and the DJ shouts "That was Ebb Tide by the Righteous Brothers..." and DAMN! you can actually see the guy in your bedroom... then you wake up.. This is a simple, natural form of hypnotism.
An actual, professional hypnotist, basically "forces" you to dream. When he "puts you to sleep" he is merely putting your mind into a relaxed state, at which point he can input suggestions: for example, you are being tickled on the same spot as this doll.
I the tickling "real"? Of course not.. He is tickling Barbie for Chrissake. Is the sensation "real"? Absolutely.. As real as the lovemaking and tickling felt in my dream last night, is as real as the tickling this girl is feeling in this clip.

Now... the hard part... TIB, you are my friend. I have been, and ever shall be yours. I have loved your work, your models, and your methods for quite some time now, and while this concept is very interesting, and admittedly amazing, I am exitedly awaiting your return to physical tickling. By all means, keep up this hypno-tickling... It seems to interest you as a hobby, and you are certainly good at it, but as this is a tickling forum, and you are the best in the field, I anticipate seeing more beautiful women going crazy from being tickled... and more F/M! (to coin a phrase)

Thanks

phatteus said:
I am exitedly awaiting your return to physical tickling. By all means, keep up this hypno-tickling... It seems to interest you as a hobby, and you are certainly good at it

Thanks

Phattues, how are you man? :)
Return to physical tickling? RETURN!?!?!?
I don't remember ever leaving it. Just released some new Mya Mason stuff today.

I'll never stop tickling with my hands... worry not.
:)
By the way, thanks for the detailed and accurate explanation of hypnotism and being able to feel tickled while "under."

TIB

Hey, TIB, I know you won't sweat the negative responses.

I'm not into the hypnosis thing presented in this way but to actually be the person in control and to, say for instance, be at a desk and be able to tickle a co-workers feet/ribs from a distance by, let's say, a sneeze, would be cool.

Keep up the good work TIB ( as always ) and the beautiful ticklish women.

Hypno Tickle

Allow me to give just A bit of of observation and information. Some people are sceptics. Thats all there is to it. I learned a long time ago not to waste my effort on them. I have used hypnosis on people undergoing thyroid surgery, major dental procedures, and many child births, all with no other anethesia. I have done numerous stage shows, and demonstrations over an 18 year period I know it works. The AMA says it works, law enforcement says it works, millions of people a year who benefit from hypnosis say it works, study after study says it works, thats good enough for me.
I don't understand why some of you feel the need to give uniformed opinions of ignorance on something you have no knowledge of. Either buy it if it interests you, or don't and shut up. At the very least its a form of entertainment. At the most for this context, it's a great, creative, fun exploration of tickling and entertainment hypnosis.
Give credit to TNB for contribution and trying something new. You would think that people with our particular fetish or any fetish would be a bit less critical, a little more accepting and a lot more appreciative.

NO NO NO i dont like! i respect your work TIB but when i see your work 1 or 2 years ago. i cant believe you make clips like this!

yes i know you want to do new things but......

why don't you make REAL TORTURE clips like before? with a great ffff/f with feet in stocks? i buy some of your clips but please MAKE TICKLE TORTURE CLIPS!

pirlo21 said:
NO NO NO i dont like! i respect your work TIB but when i see your work 1 or 2 years ago. i cant believe you make clips like this!

yes i know you want to do new things but......

why don't you make REAL TORTURE clips like before? with a great ffff/f with feet in stocks? i buy some of your clips but please MAKE TICKLE TORTURE CLIPS!

I totally agree and hope that TIB will be less narrow mindeed for speaking freely with you than me.

Dear TIB, I told you, just wanna express myself about it and I can say this one was crap despite of my respect for your work. Disagree ?

Anyway continue your work! Bye!

Hypno13 said:
Allow me to give just A bit of of observation and information. Some people are sceptics. Thats all there is to it. I learned a long time ago not to waste my effort on them.

I've heard this many times before from other hypnotists. I never really believed it was THIS BAD until now. Wow. Some people get downright angry when the word "hypnotism" is even mentioned. :)

Oh well. Over 150 people have already purchased the FULL hypno tickling clips, so I'm thinking the doubters are the minority. (you know what i've seen already? most people who have purchased one clip to check it out, come back and get even more of the hypnosis clips. could it be that they see that it's quite real, and that it tickles the models?)
;)
I think most of the doubters just quietly move along (without feeling the need to post negatively/harshly, because after all its FREE clips they got to see) and look for something else that interests them more.

Anyway, I'm having fun with this hypnosis tickling stuff. You gotta see it in real life to appreciate it. It'll make a beleiver out of most people if they see it.

:dogpile:

MTP Jeff said:
I've seen this done in live shows repeatedly, and I am completely confident that it works.

NO offense whatsoever and I am NOT passing judgement either way I am just addressing this comment.

I used to work for a traveling Hyptotist and was a "ringer" in the crowd for the show and would fake anything and everything I was aledgedly hyptonized to do to entertain the audience.
There were others as well who also worked FOR the Hyptnotist but not everyone knew all of the others were in the show.

I have serious doubts that TIB would lie.
HOWever, perhaps TIB was duped into believing the realitiy of it all.

Then again, there are those who are weak minded enough to fall prey to such hyptnotism along with having to want it to happen.

TickledToDeath said:
I have serious doubts that TIB would lie.
HOWever, perhaps TIB was duped into believing the realitiy of it all.

Duped by all 10 women I hypnotized and hypno-tickled last weekend?
All 10 of them?
None of them even knew each other (so they couldn't pass the "duping instructions" around beforehand.)

ps- in my 2 year span of being a hypnotist, i have come across women who didn't become hypnotized. it happens maybe 5% - 10% of the time (that they DONT go under). I always level with them and say, "well this isn't working today for whatever reason so lets try it another time."
And in the garbage goes that video tape.

I don't offer clips of un-hypnotized women. And I'm aware enough to tell when they're not hypnotized.

tickler_n_black said:
I've heard this many times before from other hypnotists. I never really believed it was THIS BAD until now. Wow. Some people get downright angry when the word "hypnotism" is even mentioned. :)

Oh well. Over 150 people have already purchased the FULL hypno tickling clips, so I'm thinking the doubters are the minority. (you know what i've seen already? most people who have purchased one clip to check it out, come back and get even more of the hypnosis clips. could it be that they see that it's quite real, and that it tickles the models?)
;)
I think most of the doubters just quietly move along (without feeling the need to post negatively/harshly, because after all its FREE clips they got to see) and look for something else that interests them more.

Anyway, I'm having fun with this hypnosis tickling stuff. You gotta see it in real life to appreciate it. It'll make a beleiver out of most people if they see it.

:dogpile:

boy a 150 bought already, i did not think there were that many suckers here, that makes the rate of about a sucker born every 45 seconds instead

Thanks!!

Mr TB:
Thank you for keeping the scene interesting and fresh!!
I really appreciate your effort and only regret I can`t afford to buy more clips from you guys!!

shire should love this one.

Wow i only just noticed this comment; nice one golfer!

For the record, I am a hypno-sceptic. But at the same time I don't believe TIB would lie so my only option is to take this at face value. However, if it isn't real (which a big part of me argues) then I would be very disappointed in the man for making bucks this way.

P.S. Love your argument style golfer - perfect example of "I'm right because...well, I just am!" style commentary.

sanlucas66 said:
Mr TB:
Thank you for keeping the scene interesting and fresh!!
I really appreciate your effort and only regret I can`t afford to buy more clips from you guys!!

Thanks SanLucas for the nice comment. There will be more free preview clips of different gals in the future. :)

Tickler N Black

You have a very sexy voice man I wish I could be like you. How do you do it?
If you want to reply or ask me anything just write back. Thanks great job.

phfttklr said:
to actually be the person in control and to, say for instance, be at a desk and be able to tickle a co-workers feet/ribs from a distance by, let's say, a sneeze, would be cool.

Now hey!
That's actually not impossible. A person would have to be deeply hypnotised, then given instructions and a trigger word (or sound), then told that whenever they are at work, when they hear this trigger word, they will instantly feel tickled on their feet and ribs. Then they'd need to be "awakened" and sent on their way home.

Even though their hypnosis session is over, and they are no longer hypnotized, the SUB-conscious mind can remember the suggestion and make it work when she hears the trigger word.

That's entirely possible to do, but wouldn't work on anyone and everyone. It would take a very "receptive" mind..... but hey. I have to try that!

Many of you are purchasing and enjoying our Hypnotized video clips at store #1192 (see banner below).

We appreciate your faith in us to never offer anything that is fake. We have received many favorable emails about tickling with hypnosis. Hypno tickling is catching on nicely! And there will be much more to come.

tickler_n_black said:
Many of you are purchasing and enjoying our Hypnotized video clips at store #1192 (see banner below).

We appreciate your faith in us to never offer anything that is fake. We have received many favorable emails about tickling with hypnosis. Hypno tickling is catching on nicely! And there will be much more to come.

*delurks*

Thank you TiB! I love this one!

Few things:
Can you get yourself a mike, so we can hear you?
There's a strange humming undertone on your clips in WMP.
Have you checked out www.mcstories.com and it's companion forum http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/ ? There's another market for your clips. (And It'd be nice to have another MC tickler around...)

BTW, my favorite is the self-tickling. This chick goes under easy!

Last edited:
My 2 cents:

The voodoo doll bit is a standard part of many stage hypnotist shows. The hypnotist will do things like stab the doll with a pin or tickle it with a feather. The subjects behave predictably.

Basically if you think this must be fake, then you think all those other hypnosis shows are also fake. That could be, but I've seen far too many photo albums and video clips from people whose friends were one of the subjects. I think it's a safe bet that it really works on some people.

By the way, the word is "wound," not "womb." Stabbing someone leaves a "wound."

Ng

Armpit_licker said:
Don't buy it, sorry. Glad you do and I respect your opinion. The fact that some of you believe by hurting a doll you can hurt a person is pretty ridiculous to say the least.

Can you give a single reason why this is ridiculous?

Hypnosis doesn't violate any laws of physics. It's been demonstrated and studied in laboratory conditions. People still argue about what is actually behind the phenomenon, but few people doubt that it is a real phenomenon. And like I said, the voodoo doll stunt is standard fare for stage hypnotists.

Hypnosis stage shows do use stooges (I've seen this myself, looking at promo videos with the same people in different shows.) But they use real people too. So this thing you think is ridiculous: either it's real or a lot of people all over the country are in on the conspiracy.

Ng

ngauntjsmith said:
Can you give a single reason why this is ridiculous?

Hypnosis doesn't violate any laws of physics. So this thing you think is ridiculous: either it's real or a lot of people all over the country are in on the conspiracy.

Ng

It's got to be a conspiracy. Worldwide, 10's of thousands of people have gotten together and created this hypnotism hoax. They all meet at Dennys.
:imouttahe

tickler_n_black said:
It's got to be a conspiracy. Worldwide, 10's of thousands of people have gotten together and created this hypnotism hoax. They all meet at Dennys.
:imouttahe

Actually, those who WORK at Dennys are indeed Hypnotized :shock:

I have a question. Are the "Voodoo dolls" ever manipulated outside the direct view of the hypnotized women? In other words, would the women react the same if the Voodoo dolls were tickled in different places where the women could not see?

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back