• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace]Lala's Ordeal II - Ticklers of Queens

I didn't get a boss in the lighthouse...Just the chest =| Don't think I got the patch >< If I download it now, what will change? Will I need to start again? >_>

As Screamer said, it'll only update everything with fixes.

As to you not having the boss in the lighthouse, let me ask this: do you have the Treasure Map?

Turns out the boss WAS there,I just totally ignored the shiny thing in the middle the first time around >_> Yay me.

EDIT: Very confused now,so some technical help would be welcome. My "original" Lala version worked fine,but had the bug with the freezing door on one of the islands. Now that I downloaded the patch, I'm getting the Audio/BGM error... Any ideas would be welcome :/

Last edited:
Main Menu is.....the main menu music of the game!
Did you copy the patch files into the original game?

For me it just says "Unable to find file : Audio/BGM/Main Menu"
This is after adding the patch to fix the freezing door bug in the original game.

Is there some sort of patch that'd make Lala I (the first part) easier? I enjoyed the story, but the battle difficulty made me give up on replaying. It's so easy to suffer a critical hit that damages you for 25 instead of 4 and lose the battle, it's so luck-based...And the elixirs cost way too much, they should be like 1/4 considering that you are forced to use them and they give back very little health/TP.
A shame because I really like the game...But I can't play it like this, I have to try every battle x5 or x10 times before I can pass...

Last edited:
Actually, protections and weapons are the most important things in LO I.
Better grind gold and buy a solid gear before a boss battle.

I must be using my cp wrong...every boss battle since the butter fly chick has been pretty tough. Should I grind for the CP to upgrade my base stats because I am doing like no grinding at all.

I'd say the base stats are pretty important. Ofc.. I have a new game file that has all skills (passive and active) Before even finishing the maid dungeon.. :p (7 hour farm while watching anime for the win)
I'd say try to farm up hp and resistance. It is probably the most worth you can get out of CPs.

So I just completed LOII

aaaaaaaannnnndddddd

I humbly request a #3....after Witch's laughter and KPII

Fraid not. And it seems I did not get every achievement. Though I defeated Melisa, and Uni. And I am sure I did every side quest.

Also let me properly thank you, screamer for yet another game before humbly requesting a 3rd one. It was quite enjoyable and can not wait to play witches. I know you will be taking a break after completing it. You earned it, sir.

After taking the PB from astrea to another island, there i met a tickling zombie. any idea how to get past her? in my opinion, she is too powerful :confused

i am guessing that no one has finished the quest i am asking about then?
melvia's quest?

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back