• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[VX Ace]Lala's Ordeal II - Ticklers of Queens

M'kay, I have absolutely no idea what's going on now, but I think something's wrong with the download link.. Or file..

I downloaded it once, and my antivirus found a "PUP.Optional.InstalleRex" in the download file. I removed it, and downloaded it again, but then it took me to a completely different download page. I paused for a second, and continued to download again, but the download was stopped by my PC telling me it was a malicious download.

Wait.. The original Lalas's Ordeal 1 or 2? I have both the untranslated version and the english version of the first one if someone needs it. And the second one was translated from the beginning. Have that one too. But I think it would be faster to just PM Screamer and ask him to reupload, seeing as it is his game. Ya know? Harr harr harr harr!

hey fuck you this download is riddled with viruses and usless other shit besides the game doesn't work anyways

Woah there dude, that's pretty uncalled for. If you're having issues, you should have just asked for help, not that anyone will probably give it anymore. You're kind of a dick.

hey fuck you this download is riddled with viruses and usless other shit besides the game doesn't work anyways

O'contrair. I forget what I did, but I can assure you, the game works. I've been playing it for days now. No viruses either.

Oh, and, could you tone down the harshness a bit? The guy above me is right. That was pretty uncalled for.

fucuupsum has been banned for repeated nasty behavior. Carry on now.

fucuupsum has been banned for repeated nasty behavior. Carry on now.

Actually, I tried downloading the sendspace file and found that AVG marked it as malware. Same for the mediafire update. What's up with that?

M'kay, I have absolutely no idea what's going on now, but I think something's wrong with the download link.. Or file..

I downloaded it once, and my antivirus found a "PUP.Optional.InstalleRex" in the download file. I removed it, and downloaded it again, but then it took me to a completely different download page. I paused for a second, and continued to download again, but the download was stopped by my PC telling me it was a malicious download.

Like some other file hosts, Sendspace.com may be trying to insert its own "special offers" adware, so be very careful when downloading from there. Make sure not to click on any "download helper" or "download accelerator" button that may be presented, and always scan all downloaded files with an updated antivirus. You can also upload files to a second-opinion scanning service like http://virusscan.jotti.org/

Threat report for Sendspace: www.urlvoid.com/scan/sendspace.com/
Threat report for Mediafire: http://www.urlvoid.com/scan/mediafire.com/

Last edited:
Like some other file hosts, Sendspace.com may be trying to insert its own "special offers" adware, so be very careful when downloading from there. Make sure not to click on any "download helper" or "download accelerator" button that may be presented, and always scan all downloaded files with an updated antivirus. You can also upload files to a second-opinion scanning service like http://virusscan.jotti.org/

Threat report for Sendspace: www.urlvoid.com/scan/sendspace.com/
Threat report for Mediafire: http://www.urlvoid.com/scan/mediafire.com/

What do the minus icons on that site for Mediafire mean? Is Mediafire not safe now? I don't know which site to use anymore. x_X

The minus icons mean that potential malware has been found. The small number of "hits" means that it's usually adware rather than a "true" virus, although the distinction is cold comfort to computer users who are afflicted by the unwanted software.

Last edited:
I just downloaded this, and I can verify that the download source is riddled with adware. I got GoSave installed on my hard drive, which is a very nasty form of adware that keeps re-installing itself when you try to remove it. I finally got rid of it (I hope) by going into my Users file and manually deleting all the folders that the extension uses to re-install itself from.

Long story short, stay away from this website.

I just downloaded this, and I can verify that the download source is riddled with adware. I got GoSave installed on my hard drive, which is a very nasty form of adware that keeps re-installing itself when you try to remove it. I finally got rid of it (I hope) by going into my Users file and manually deleting all the folders that the extension uses to re-install itself from.

Long story short, stay away from this website.

I never had any problems with it. ... huh.

Like some other file hosts, Sendspace.com may be trying to insert its own "special offers" adware, so be very careful when downloading from there. Make sure not to click on any "download helper" or "download accelerator" button that may be presented, and always scan all downloaded files with an updated antivirus.

What Valerie said, though I have a caveat to add.

A lot of file hosts have an option to download the file without it being wrapped in "special offers" adware. Keep an eye out for a box (checked by default, because no one sane would opt into that garbage). If you untick the box, you'll usually get the original file without it being wrapped in adware.

Take LOII.zip on sendspace, as an example:

7XQ4rzV.png

Make sure the box is unchecked, or else you'll find stuff you didn't want accompanying the download.

File extension mismatch is a major tell that the download was wrapped in adware. If you're expecting a zip (the way LOII was packaged) and you get an EXE instead, you can tell that you got the wrong type of download.

Last edited:
RE : [VX ACE] Lala's Ordeal II - Tickler Of The Queens

Where do we find the Raven's 4th sister?
On the Flaming Navel and Hot Soles conflict where do we find this "evil thing" that make the fanatics
Pls reply back

Raven's fourth sister is in a house that was previously locked in one of the islands of the game. Just go there and enter the door.

The evil thing is a demon located in a tree between the two tribes in the map.

RE : [VX ACE] Lala's Ordeal II - Tickler Of The Queens

@chikoman which island are you talking?

The island where you find Garter Belt City. There is a woman walking in the map, can't miss it.

I found a new link to the game here:http://www.file-upload.net/download-10134146/Lala-Ordeal-II.rar.html

No viruses as far as I can tell. I'm running Adblock+ and Noscript, so that might have been a factor on the website itself.

Anyway, I'm not sure if it includes the patch? I also heard there could be a bug with one of the main character's image file. Is there an easy way to know if you have it and how to fix it?

Yo if you need the game then just ask. There are easily 30+ people here with healthy, translated copies of the game that they'd be happy to upload for you.

Myself included.
(Though I modify my RPGmaker games to make them a tad more difficult, and to pander to my personal tastes)

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back