• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Waffles or socks?

Snail Shell

Verified
Both have uses.

Which would you rather have and why?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d7HViXwe1Os&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d7HViXwe1Os&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Snail Shell

Socks FTW! How DARE you even compare them to something as lowly as waffles? Would the Sky Wombats ever visit Earth just for waffles? HAH! They are here for socks, the greatest thing in the galaxy!

Waffles! Waffles are natures perfect frisbee-esque food!

Snail Shell

SOCKS! They have more uses.....like foot wear....gags.......weapons if something heavy is inside one.......

Pancakes! Pancakes are the essence of all that is good and right in the world. But since they aren't an option, socks, since I can strangle people with them or gag them while the socks have had sweaty feet in them for 5 days unwashed.

Waffles can be used to make weapons too! Y'know those disc-shooters you get when you're a kid? Use a frozen waffle in that and you're looking at severing LIMBS!

Can a sock do that?

Snail Shell

Yes, I hear flip flops are excellent when you have to go outside in the freezing winter times! :p

Cold is great, but you need socks to enjoy it!

Crazy waffle woman... I'd like to see you put those waffles on your feet when you go for walks! =O

You can... eat them afterwards? I don't know, you seem crazy enough to do it! :D

Yay! This thread is now about how Punk eats stuff she finds under her feet! :p

Bumping this thread. Do we have any other people who would like to share their thoughts? This r important topic!

I have a ton of socks.. WANT A WAFFLE right now.. so hungry. am NPO after midnight untill late tonight.. give me a glass of water even.. this sucks.

:(

In that case you should rejoice in the power of the sock! Trust me, it will make you feel better! :)

Yeah totally waffles, no comparison.

I ONLY wear flip flops anyway (even in the snow) :woot:

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back