• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Was Spider-man worth the hype?

Tickle me more

After sitting through the first showing of spiderman, I would say it is a cool movie. Tobey did a great spiderman and kirsten was an awesome MJ.. but the battle scenes with green goblin were kick-ass. Just my opinion, but I think William actually played a better villian than Jack's Joker. The scenes with J.J. Jameson were classic. Only a few slow scenes bogged it down - but then again, you can't have non-stop action completely through - you have to develop the characters somehow. Again, just my opinion, I'm no movie critic but I think spiderman is a good summer movie. Not a great movie, but very good and worth seeing.

Couldnt have..........

....said it better! Over all I really enjoyed it. The character developement took up more of the movie than I would have liked, but not everyone is a Spidey fan so the movie studios have to provide enough background so that people dont get lost.

Willem Dafoe was awesome as the Green Goblin and you are right that the fight scenes absolutely kick ass.....

It was cool seeing "Spidey" learn how to control his webbing to enable him to swing through the city.....

Agreed that it is a "good" but not "blockbuster" movie...however, the groundwork has now been laid for a terrific sequel..

<center>
spidey
</center>

:) :) :) out/of :) :) :) :) :)

Ven

Spidey-Sequel

I look for Harry Osbourn to return as Green Goblin II, or Hobgoblin.I

Re: Spidey-Sequel

Knightshade said:
I look for Harry Osbourn to return as Green Goblin II, or Hobgoblin.I

No doubt.. I would say in Spiderman 3. 2 is pretty well set as far as what I have heard through the rumor mill.

spiderman

Ven

Last edited:
i'm going to see the movie in about 3 hours from now. i'm glad ya'll are giving it good reviews..i can't wait to see it.

well i went to see the movie..and i almost got to see all of it too...during the last fight seen the film burnt up...lol...they did manage to start it 4 times at different spots ..lol again...but to no avail...the projector i guess was pulling double duty because the room next to me had the same thing happen..sooooo..to make a long story short i got a free ticket and i shall see the movie in its entiredy (fingers crossed) tomarrow. but hey the movie was great i did'nt notice to many slow spots and the action was awesome...and in my opinion, toby mcguire nailed the role.

saw it lastnight at the drive in

yes at the drive in, cool huh?
the movie was good, very good even, untill the final scene. there were 5 adults, 3 teens, and 5 kids, all of us agreed, the ending was unbelievable, and lame. we will go see the sequal though, and i'd still say go see it.
there are 2 move movies planned, with the 2 main stars signed on.
i think the lizard man will be the next vilian,peter brought up his name in the first show. dr.cunningham, or something.
steve

Symbiote-Power!!!

I needs Venom and Carnage in one of the next movies!!!

Symbiotes

I think Venom would be better in part 3. Part 2 may be too early, but that depends on how far his super-hero career has gone in between the two I guess.

Carnage would be too violent and it would be extremelt hard to get a PG-13 with him.

Yea!!

I thought that the film was excellent!! Well worth the wait. :cool:

NO!

See my opinion in the my take on Spider-Man entery. I'm not looking for a Flame War (for a chaing) just stating an opinion. I am a Die Hard and didn't feel it was true to the heart of the Charatores, ecept JJJ.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back