• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to Lustaeus (ToG Prequel)

I'm not sure what happened with this. Some dialouge skipped through quickly.
I went into the big battle with Lyn and the fight ended suddenly after my first attack
I retried the fight a couple times and it always ends after the first attack.
Then there was the the story with Lyn and then its raining. You go to her bed and it's to be continued. Seems nice but i hit upon some bad bugs there.

That...is odd?

I'm not sure what may have happened, to be honest. It may be an incompatibility with old save files, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head that may be causing it.

Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g7d36pii4rjp213/Lustaeus_V0.1.2.exe

It makes a minor adjustment that may fix the problem. Let me know if it persists, otherwise I may need to call the update incompatible with old saves. The switch needed to end the fight shouldn't be on by default, but I've set the fight to turn it off when it boots up just to be safe. That should (SHOULD) fix the issue. I can't think of any other reason why the fight would just skip. It doesn't in a fresh file, so maybe somehow that switch got turned on before? Can't say to be honest.

I hope this fixes it. The boss's three defeat scenes are imo fantastic and I think the defeat scene for phase 3 is the best UB scene I've written.

Last edited:
I must be an idiot because I cannot for the life of me figure out how to tickle her through that magic barrier. I tried all the regular tickle attacks. I tried snaring her but she just takes it off and becomes aware. I've been going at her for 10 minutes and can't figure out the trick. I tried every magic move I've tried every tickle move I just can't figure it out.

That...is odd?

I'm not sure what may have happened, to be honest. It may be an incompatibility with old save files, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head that may be causing it.

Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/du8z1d1oprm2jwz/Lustaeus_V0.1.1.exe

It makes a minor adjustment that may fix the problem. Let me know if it persists, otherwise I may need to call the update incompatible with old saves. The switch needed to end the fight shouldn't be on by default, but I've set the fight to turn it off when it boots up just to be safe. That should (SHOULD) fix the issue. I can't think of any other reason why the fight would just skip. It doesn't in a fresh file, so maybe somehow that switch got turned on before? Can't say to be honest.

I hope this fixes it. The boss's three defeat scenes are imo fantastic and I think the defeat scene for phase 3 is the best UB scene I've written.

I managed to beat her finally. I don't know what went wrong. It went from nothing I did would phase her to all of a sudden I could hit her armpits. I noticed that when I was actually able to hit her to stun her and be able to use an attack that she only has 1 mystic shield up where you can see the opponents stats that are effective, but when I could never damage her there was 3 mystic shields being displayed on her. Anyway after starting over a few times I guess it fixed itself to where only 1 shield was being displayed. Also, is it suppose to say "TO BE CONTINUED." When you check her bed when it's raining? I just want to know before I have to start all the way over and try to see if its just a bug or it's the end.

I managed to beat her finally. I don't know what went wrong. It went from nothing I did would phase her to all of a sudden I could hit her armpits. I noticed that when I was actually able to hit her to stun her and be able to use an attack that she only has 1 mystic shield up where you can see the opponents stats that are effective, but when I could never damage her there was 3 mystic shields being displayed on her. Anyway after starting over a few times I guess it fixed itself to where only 1 shield was being displayed. Also, is it suppose to say "TO BE CONTINUED." When you check her bed when it's raining? I just want to know before I have to start all the way over and try to see if its just a bug or it's the end.

Yes, make sure you make a save before going to Waelyn's bed to avoid any issues in a future update.

Found the issue. I'll fix it. For the moment: If you have the current build, do not use "Brace" while fighting the boss's first form. That's what is causing the issue.

Last edited:
Hey man,
Norton warned me when I tried to download this that it was coming with the suspiciouscloud.7EP virus. It might just be Norton bein Norton, but you may want to re-upload this or something. I don't really know how you could fix this or if its even an issue, I'm not really tech savvy. I love both your games by the way.

I'll look into that. It shouldn't be an issue but holy duck I would feel awful if something slipped into that file.

Has anyone run into any more issues or had any luck?

No issues here. I was able to download and play it just fine. Also, I don't have Norton, I have Avast.

Finally beat her. Great fight. I like the format of figuring out the fight like a puzzle. I enjoyed the first chapter, thanks!

Downloaded and played.

I have Avira and it gave me no strange warnings, even after a dedicated scan of the .exe file.

I've read the bug reports on the battle against Waelyn; luckily I never used brace, and my battle flowed smoothly (awesome mechanics by the way. I really appreciated them).

The only bug I noticed was in the dialogue immediately after victory; when the two sisters talk and bond over Waelyn's confession, there is a brief sequence of dialogue windows (I think no more than 3) that is "skipped" at a very fast speed, preventing you from reading it.

I used a Demo save file that loaded right before the drunken fairy scene and the "magic, part 2" tutorial with Waelyn. There were no transition problems that I could see.

Oh, another thing. The lesson in monster theology was cool and actually very interesting... but how weird was hearing the words "gene" and "mutation" on the mouth of a fairy? :stickout

Last edited:
Downloaded and played.

I have Avira and it gave me no strange warnings, even after a dedicated scan of the .exe file.

I've read the bug reports on the battle against Waelyn; luckily I never used brace, and my battle flowed smoothly (awesome mechanics by the way. I really appreciated them).

The only bug I noticed was in the dialogue immediately after victory; when the two sisters talk and bond over Waelyn's confession, there is a brief sequence of dialogue windows (I think no more than 3) that is "skipped" at a very fast speed, preventing you from reading it.

I used a Demo save file that loaded right before the drunken fairy scene and the "magic, part 2" tutorial with Waelyn. There were no transition problems that I could see.

Oh, another thing. The lesson in monster theology was cool and actually very interesting... but how weird was hearing the words "gene" and "mutation" on the mouth of a fairy? :stickout

That part is actually intentional. Waelyn cuts Gwen off, so it skips Gwen saying "What did I do to cause this?"

I can take that out if it's too jarring, but it was meant to play out that way <3

That part is actually intentional. Waelyn cuts Gwen off, so it skips Gwen saying "What did I do to cause this?"

I can take that out if it's too jarring, but it was meant to play out that way <3

Oohh. I see...

I really didn't imagine that. I tought that it was either a bug, or I had accidentally pressed a "skip" button somewhere and didn't register the act.
Honestly, if it was up to me, in the next edition I'd substitute that sequence with some lines of written narration that clarify the interaction, but of course it might be just silly me that didn't figure out the meaning of the artifice.

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention the fantastic (albeit, sadly, pretty short) scene triggered by the defeat against Waelyn. I suppose the main point of it was to show Dark Waelyn's ruthlessness, but as it turns out, we actually learn also the peculiarity of Gwen's feet, and her even more peculiar reactions. At this point, I feel obliged to formally request that in the next chapters we may have the opportunity to witness further explorations of that spot in our favourite fairy. Deep, thourough, lengthy explorations...

Last edited:
Oohh. I see...

I really didn't imagine that. I tought that it was either a bug, or I had accidentally pressed a "skip" button somewhere and didn't register the act.
Honestly, if it was up to me, in the next edition I'd substitute that sequence with some lines of written narration that clarify the interaction, but of course it might be just silly me that didn't figure out the meaning of the artifice.

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention the fantastic (albeit, sadly, pretty short) scene triggered by the defeat against Waelyn. I suppose the main point of it was to show Dark Waelyn's ruthlessness, but as it turns out, we actually learn also the peculiarity of Gwen's feet, and her even more peculiar reactions. At this point, I feel obliged to formally request that in the next chapters we may have the opportunity to witness further explorations of that spot in our favourite fairy. Deep, thourough, lengthy explorations...

Sure! I tried to keep Waelyn's defeat scenes in line with the rest. The Phase 1 Armpit scene is about the same length as the Fairy and Drunk Fairy defeat scenes. The Phase 2 Feet scene is a bit longer, and the Phase 3 Belly scene is nearly three times the length of any of the other scenes.

I plan to expand more on all of this with the rest of chapter 1. We're probably looking at some 10 more tickling scenes, at least half of them at Gwen's expense. I do have a particularly naughty foot tickling scene in mind, just working out where to fit it.

I heart you! Thanks for coming back and giving us all this amazing new content. Cant wait!

Finally got around to playing this, truly excellent work Deus. The quality of your writing is what sets this apart from other games, keep up the great work! :)

*****SPOILERS!******

So I just beat the boss battle in the "demo". Absolutely amazing. The story so far and the battle. What makes them both so great is the build up of the older sister, and how great she is, and how crap you are. And the battle combined with that. Like you have to use your brain rather than, nuke nuke heal ect... This is the first time in a long time I actually felt a sense of accomplishment in figuring out how to beat a boss in a game. And it's not even a major game! kudos to you sir. I sincerely hope you have the time and the inspiration to finish this series.
I also LOVE your writing style and description of the tickling scenes as well. You truly are my personal favorite when it comes to that. Your stories are second to none imo. But the combat system is really what blew me away this time. You hit the trifecta with this one so far.

Finally got round to playing your actually start, it's good so far (Gwen is such a cutie!). Though this happened to me on the stairs.... I was walking up them like normal then a bug decided to explore between my toes... I jumped, hit the left key and now Gwen is trapped in rocks

Attachments

• Fairy magic.png
    Fairy magic.png
    246 KB · Views: 120
While I really enjoyed this, I'm afraid (at least for myself) that I might not be able to finish the game when it fully releases. It's refreshing to have actual strategy in a fight, but it also means that for someone who's not the brightest tool in the shed (like me) the difficulty spike might be too much, as opposed to just being able to grind a bit and come back later. I doubt I'd be able to take 4-5 resets after losing to the same boss if it didn't set you back at the boss like Waelyn's fight does.

Again, it's awesome so far, but at the very least I suggest you make the loss scenes skippable so that you can reload faster if you're not interested in re-watching it.

Anyone else hoping they get to see that see with the Oni and Waelyn?? XD

Probably not, I'm pretty sure Deus did a Deus again and Procellaed his ass outta here! Maybe he'll return in another year or so with a new reboot game of the universe :(

And Imma have to be the guy that ventures out into the vast, dangerous, black hole wasteland that is the internet to track his happy ass down again and bring him back here.

Just like I did last time.

I'm good at tracking in the broken void that is the internet. Apparently.

AkuBlossom on Deviantart is Deus. This game is not being worked on, he is working on what looks like a PPG game.

Links down

Could someone please share the game again. The links are down.

Thank you ;*

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back