• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well if you HAVE to ask...

Who is your favorite President and Why ?

I'm a James Madison kind of girl. He knew that the hell was up and created a system that we still use today. Not many trains of thought survive hundreds of years, and his ideas are what we continue to refer to and live by.

What are 3 things that drive you crazy, in either a good or bad way?

In a bad way, it drives me crazy when I run across people who take life, or me, too seriously.

In a good way, my cats drive me crazy when they start racing around my apartment for no reason, but it's so randomly funny I just like it. :D

And one more in a bad way, it drives me crazy when people refuse to relate to their fellow man in an empathetic way. People who say people who are poor deserve to be where they are, etc.

Are you feather ticklish on your feet? :D

Fortunately or unfortunately, yes. LOL

I'm totally content with "Purrbast has my feather". That can go there.

Do you use ricotta cheese in your lasagna?

What's your reaction to having your toes sucked?

Second question: Do you make your own pasta?

Is there any truth in the rumor that Natural is a closet nerd? Thinks he's Starscream...or some other Autobot?

What's your reaction to having your toes sucked?

Second question: Do you make your own pasta?

I smile, giggle, laugh, etc and beyond. My reaction depends on the session I suppose. :D

And no, lasagna is far too involved already for making my own pasta. Meijer offers a great pasta for 2 bucks. I'll just tell everyone I made it.

Is there any truth in the rumor that Natural is a closet nerd? Thinks he's Starscream...or some other Autobot?

I think really that's the only true thing we know about Natural. He's a denier, but you know what they say about denial...ye doth protest too much.

Glad to hear you enjoy it. Does it tickle? :p

Oh for sure. That's probably one of the reasons I like it so much.

What's the longest amount of time you have been tickled for during a session?

Wow. Of these, do you have a favorite?

Definitely, drawing mixed with story writing is my absolute favorite. It makes me the happiest and feel the most serene. I lose track of time when I'm doing it, so I think that's a sign.

What's the longest amount of time you have been tickled for during a session?

Definitely over an hour, but I'm honestly not sure what it ended up getting up to past that point. Maybe an hour and a half...?

Definitely over an hour, but I'm honestly not sure what it ended up getting up to past that point. Maybe an hour and a half...?

How much time do you think you could be tickle-tortured for before you were completely broken? :D

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back