• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well, isn't this something...

I'm shocked by two things in this thread.

One,.. that certain people are referring to the mods as curse words, doing so in public, and being allowed to get awqy with it. (By no means am I questioning how the mods are handling this. I'm just saying).

Some years ago.. when I had my issues.. and almost got banned for my behavior that I now realize was too forward with girls, by asking them questions before I even got to know them,, all aspects of the matter were discussed with me privately.. and were never aired in public at the time. I would never dare have referred to a mod as a "Dick", figuring such would not be right, and also would get me a quick and permanent ban. I might have said something like "I think what you're doing is unfair". Even if I was upset, I always expressed myself in a civilized manner without swearing.

Apologize.

He does come off like a prick, but I didn't mean to say it out loud, sorry. :(

But still, the mods let this thread keep going. I'll admit defeat ( ;) ). They ARE better than most.

You've gone from "sensei" Myriadsto a hateful piece of shit over the years. It's expected though. But listen guys, I'm sorry, don't pay attention to me, I'm airing my negativity in a less than healthy way.

You've gone from "sensei" Myriadsto a hateful piece of shit over the years.

How am I "a hateful piece of ahit"? Just curious.

Perhaps an example rather then a recursive insult this time?

Myriads

Not sure what that means.

You also owe Chicg0 an apology. I could care less if you insult me, but my staff is a different story.

Please take the time to correct this lapse in courtesy.

Myriads

Having nothing to do with the fact that you targeted me in this thread (which I honestly don't care about) you are a really horrible person. If you have a reason for these attacks, you're totally unable to explain it, and when you're asked to in a reasonable way, you act like a 9 year old kid having a tantrum.

If I was you, I would express myself way less, and pay attention to others way more, because the person you are right now is an inarticulate, mean-spirited douchebag.

wow, not much has changed. look, i dont come around very often anymore and have something to say even less often, but allow me to add my 2 cents. freedom of speech is all well and good, but the TMF i remember insisted on a certain sense of decorum, in the chat room or in the posts, freedom of speech doesnt give anyone the right to insult or degrade anyone, or say anything offensive just for the sheer hell of it...although i will admit that what one person considers offensive might be a completly different thing from what the next person considers it...thats a whole new can of worms, what im trying to say is that freedom of speech only goes so far and i feel that jeff might have phrased it badly. im allowed to say that i think that every damn thing obama has ever done since he's been in office was entirely stupid. thats my right to say that. i DO NOT have the right to, for example...go off on myriads or jeff and insult them because i disagree with their decisions and turn it into an ugly and personal thing. no more then i would have the right to, for example, insult a gay man, a black man, or a woman for ANY reason on the forums. your totally free to THINK whatever you please...but in a community a certain level of tact is demanded and freedom of speech is no excuse for abusive behavior. thats the longest ive talked in years. sorry.

Last edited:
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back