• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We're baaaaaaack!!!

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Well, after some time away to see if keeping a low profile would have any effect on the virus and hack attacks we've been getting for the past few months (which it didn't), we're back. We've been in lurk mode long enough and anxious to join back in. :D

This weekend was to have been the first annual CAT gathering, which was postponed. Though we didn't do the regular gathering, we DID have a few friends from the community over for food, friendship and fun. We had an abundance of all three. Everyone asked us about posting about it. So, I promised to start off the thread before they got home. Pretty good way to make our return, eh?

The day began with Drew & Ray meeting everyone to lead them over to our place, where lunch was waiting. After pigging out and visiting a bit, we played for the rest of the afternoon, followed by more pigging out at dinner. After dinner, we took everyone on a little field trip to the local fetish shop to see the goodies they have.

After our little trip, we had desert and called QB to sing happy b'day. Then, we went upstairs to fulfill her instructions on Venray, whose (unused) safeword was to have been QB RULES. The recliner was quite comfy...at least for me...but rather noisy. :devil:

I want to thank those who travelled to join us. You guys are great! You even managed to break ME! YIKES!!! That's a first! Those brushes were a killer!

For those who are wondering, we will definitely be rescheduling CAT, though we aren't sure of the exact timing of that yet. We'll be posting once we do and give people plenty of notice.

Ann

Nightfall and I got back a little while ago, and I just want to say we had a great time. My thanks to the ladies who helped Night tickle me -- and I'm glad I managed to get all of you back before the day was over! Unfortunately, Night didn't get what was coming to her, but there will be other chances ... oh yeah, there will be other chances.

The new "toys" we picked up at the store promise to be a lot of fun, Ann and Drew were the best of hosts, and the company couldn't have been better. Thanks for a great weekend!

I for one........

........am looking forward to those other chances, Shem as I definitely owe her and like to "pay my debts"

We also had a great time! Lots of food, friendship, and fun.

As to the safe word that they tried to make me say....not gonna happen......though not through lack of trying....the ladies killed me...

Ven

Last edited:
Ghostly....

Welcome "back", although I never really considered you missing, but rather, "reloading"...lol. as for Ven being "killed"...he sure is one hell of a lively spirit... Q

Q...you have NO idea how ruthless these ladies can be....they waited until we made our trek to the "toy" store so that they could try out their purchases on me.. I never SAW so many electronic gadgets being used at the same time before never mind actually experiencing the feeling.....YIKES!

Ven

Last edited:
I really wish I could have been there to use the "recliner" myself on you Ray. But I knew I could trust the other ladies to have their way with you and make you SUFFER for me! After all... it WAS my birthday!

Thanks to all of you for the fun phone call and the singing. That was just too cute for words.... Even if Kwil said Pockets~! LOL

Glad you all had a great time and boy I can't wait until my time to get Ray and Shem! (rubbing my hands together!)

And just remember.... I'm not old.... I'm just now considered a classic! LOL My brother said I was a classic Bitch which goes right along with my QB!

Hope to see you all very soon!

Jan

Welcome back, and I'm glad you all had a good time! Sorry I couldn't make it as planned. On top of training, I just started my new job at a border truck stop, and I'm starting to feel more like Dante from "Clerks" every night...:rolleyes:

Nice to have you back!:cool:

I'm so glad to have you back! Did everything work out as planned (regarding the hacker)?

We missed you!!!

Ann and Drew, welcome home!!!:D It's great to see you back and I'm sure there will be a lot more people besides those who've already posted that will be passing their best wishes on.

On a side note, how is the cracker war going? Have you nailed the scrote yet?

Thanks for the welcome backs. We've missed it here!

We just returned from taking Kwil to the airport and grabbing a drink with Lite (AKA - EVIL). It's a good thing that Drew's off this week. Besides coming down from the fun, I'll have time to make up for the fact that he didn't end up going down. I'll have to attack him once for each of the ladies! An hour for each, I think. Sound good ladies?

Shem can do the same to Night! I'm sure he'll do an excellent job. Believe me, folks. Shem is a nasty tickler. I about jumped out of my skin when he got his hands on me! However, should he miss anything, we'll make up for it next time! :devil:

QB - It was cool to talk to you and sing to you. Folks, you should have heard her (and us) laugh when we finished singing happy b'day and then all shouted POCKETS!!! So cool.

Ann

PS - Benji thanks those who visited him in prison. Meow!

venray1 said:
Q...you have NO idea how ruthless these ladies can be....they waited until we made our trek to the "toy" store so that they could try out their purchases on me.. I never SAW so many electronic gadgets being used at the same time before never mind actually experiencing the feeling.....YIKES!

Ven

Ray, thanks to you, I am having trouble sleeping at nights now! Do you have to be so graphic?:blaugh:

Graphic.......?

If I were really graphic I would have told you exactly where and how they used these devices.....lol

devices such as this...................

bull

Ven

Last edited:
Re: Graphic.......?

venray1 said:
If I were really graphic I would have told you exactly where and how they used these devices.....lol

devices such as this...................

bull

Ven

I know I'm gonna regret asking this quesion, but.............WHAT THE F***ING HELL IS THAT!!!!!!!
:wow:

That is a silver bullet...

It can be placed between toes,,held on the ball of the foot, or as night and the ladies can tell you, used almost anyplace...It vibrates wickedly....and has more than one speed setting...Just one of several new toys the ladies picked up..ask Lite about her vibrating glove or Venraya about her new vibrating pen....

Ven

Just a quick Thank You to all the folks who attended our get-together this weekend. We had a great time and had fun playing and hanging out except I ate WAAAAAAAAAYYYY too much, LOL. And a special thanks to the Venrays for all the help they gave us.

Drew (who now weighs 642 pounds)

:wow:

:D

Oh, YESSS!!! An absolutely wonderful time was had by me & lite. This had to be one of the best gatherings I've ever been to. The small, intimate size of the group contributed immensely to the comfort level of the get-together (to say nothing of the group being composed exclusively of couples). The food was outstanding & the field trip was delightful. Ann & Drew were exceptional hosts.......kudos to you both. Thank you for this extraordinary weekend.

(By the way, Ray, I, also, regret not getting a chance at Nightfall......next time, my dear........ :evilha: .)

(Although I thoroughly enjoyed "working over" Venraya.......:D .)

(& Ann.......... :D .)

(& lite.......... :D .)

*Hoping he has cemented, once & for all, his reputation for EVIL* .....

:devil:

R

Kwil..

Glad to see you made it back safe and somewhat sound....It was a real pleasure meeting you. Loved helping you break my wife (and the others)
We WILL get a crack at Nightfall & QB as well!

R

kwildoctr said:
(Although I thoroughly enjoyed "working over" Venraya.......:D .)

(& Ann.......... :D .)

(& lite.......... :D .)

*Hoping he has cemented, once & for all, his reputation for EVIL* .....

:devil:

R

HOPING????!!!! You were killing me with those damned brushes of yours, not to mention the picking fingers! <shiver> I knew the moment I met you that day at Denny's that you'd be trouble. I finally got proof of it. EVIL! EVIL! EVIL! Must be those Bingo genes we share. You think? It was great to get to really spend time with you and wonderful to see you so happy.

(For those who don't know it, Randy and I come from the same hometown and were the first one the other met from the community. So, he holds a special place in my heart.)

Unless she was already asleep when they hit a while ago, Lite just got treated to one of the rare severe t-storms that actually HITS us rather than bypassing us here. Hope you didn't have to fly through it as it crossed NY!

Ann

We have yet to hear from the mighty Venraya. Perhaps Ven has recovered enough to take some revenge? We enjoyed breaking her and her fresh manicure & pedicure. At one point, she was pulling a me and trying to check out on us. So, we stopped tickling (she was bliindfolded at the time), did a silent 3-2-1 and pounced. So much for checking out! :D

That and our torture of Ray is the kind of thanks I give for someone helping us out with things! hehehe :devil:

Ann

You rang?

Yep.. love that kind of thanks, Ann.. LOL.. actually much fun, well worth it..

Mimi.. got the nails.. they do wonders.. if you happen to read this anyways.. remember I said I'd get 'em for my next gathering.. Killed Ray Friday night on their test run.. WEG

Kwil, you ARE an evil man.. glad you could make it!!

Dave, sorry you COULDNT make it.. ah well, there's always SBG

Lite, am I still on your list or did that satisfy your vindictive urges?? lol

Drew.. not usually all talk.. you'll get yours.. first one down next time we play.. k, Ann?

Shem, you were a LOT of fun.. so glad Nightfall invited us to join in.. and you have the magic fingers.. *shivers*

Nightfall.. missed your turn but I'm sure we will have another chance! Wanted to hear that laugh in a scene.. *grin*

Sensudom and Desdemona, a pleasure to play with you both..

Jen and Pete.. we missed ya!

QB, happy fiftieth and wish you could have been there.. we could have gotten the safeword out of Ray with your help.. I'm sure.. (he says not a chance! Don't you love a challenge?)

So far as toys are concerned.. this pen (which Ray is sitting next to me holding as I type) is very evil.. and effective.. great on the feet.. ever used a ball point pen as a tool.. well.. it's a ball point pen.. that happens to vibrate.. yikes!!!! (Shem and Nightfall also bought one, hope they are enjoying it as well) :p

Think I got everyone.. if not.. well, bite me!!!

Venraya

Hi Tracie, Ray just told me a great way to help me complete my challenge. Apparently his safeword was "QB Rules"? I'm gonna arrange with Mimi for mine to be Mimi,Tracie,QB,Lite and all the ladies of the TMF rule and I drool! LOL It'll be a long two hours, but it's gonna be worth it.LOL There ain't no way in hell that I'll be able to enunciate that lot, let alone be broken enough to mean it!:blaugh:

BigJim said:
Hi Tracie, Ray just told me a great way to help me complete my challenge. Apparently his safeword was "QB Rules"? I'm gonna arrange with Mimi for mine to be Mimi,Tracie,QB,Lite and all the ladies of the TMF rule and I drool! LOL It'll be a long two hours, but it's gonna be worth it.LOL There ain't no way in hell that I'll be able to enunciate that lot, let alone be broken enough to mean it!:blaugh:

Well, making the safeword impossible to speak is one way of ensuring that you dont break, Jim... or pick something that you would never say.. no matter what (Ray's "Patriot's Suck" on superbowl sunday when the Patriots were playing for the first time in however long is one example)

Don't know about the "broken enough to mean it" though.. You have voluntarily placed yourself on many lists, my friend.. including mine.. You should see my nails.. Mimi has some just like 'em.. and Nightfall knows how to use hers well, too.. and we haven't even started on the battery operated gadgets.. lol.. :angel: :devil:

Venraya

venraya said:

Well, making the safeword impossible to speak is one way of ensuring that you dont break, Jim... or pick something that you would never say.. no matter what (Ray's "Patriot's Suck" on superbowl sunday when the Patriots were playing for the first time in however long is one example)

Don't know about the "broken enough to mean it" though.. You have voluntarily placed yourself on many lists, my friend.. including mine.. You should see my nails.. Mimi has some just like 'em.. and Nightfall knows how to use hers well, too.. and we haven't even started on the battery operated gadgets.. lol.. :angel: :devil:

Venraya

LOL Oh I've been given the run over of them by Ray. I was horrified by that thing. When he said he was in real trouble because of it, I'd thought it had been "inserted" or something...........eewwwwwwww.....Okay that's enough of that image for now. He's told me with great relish of all the different things you ladies have stored up, including an electric car polisher! Eh? Was he winding me up or what? I bloody hope so! :D

I think I'm in luck with nails though. I think I might not be too responsive to "surface" tickling. I have a feeling that deep kneading is my weakness. Mind you, when I think of that collar bone incident in Tae Kwon Do, I'm not so sure.:eek:

Yeah,yeah,yeah, Venraya. Whatever you say. Promises,Promises.
Anyway, Have fun storming the castle.

Drew.(oooooh, I'm SO scared)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back