• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what apps do u use for tickle chats?

natscott6282

TMF Regular
my main ones are discord, insta and sometimes tmf chat
my thing is i dont rlly rp which I know loads like and i am not judging but i do love long in depth chats about our tickling experiences and thoughts
i know im probz one of the odd one outs

I'm a bit the same. I love talking tickling with like minded people. Can babble on all day. Lol
I'm not really into the roll play fantasy stuff. Guess I prefer the real thing. &#55358;&#56631;

I just txt people. Used to have more luck with Facebook dating. Not much these days.

I know im not the only one in tmf who does discord but i thought there would be more

I use discord sometimes. Used to talk to someone on tirllian too, both are good apps

Trillian is old school. I remember that was all I used before the instant messaging world imploded.

I stick to tumblr nowadays. finding someone on facebook is a pain. and kik is a spam bot haven.

I agree with your sentiments regarding kik. I’m getting the hang of discord but there isn’t much chat per se I use snap too

Do people use kik anymore? Seems like there's only bots nowadays.

Discord, tmf, fet, twitter, reddit, tumblr…. Yeah, I have a tickle obsession problem

I used to chat on a site called fetishchatcity until someone took my wife’s pics and created an account and claimed to be her.

Mainly sticking to using TMF, telegram & might start back using Reddit soon. Can't get into the other apps honestly and Kik is just too laggy and filled with ads so I didn't use for long.

I’m a discord guy now. Back in the day I used KIK but that became a post apocalyptic bot hell scape years ago.

my main ones are discord, insta and sometimes tmf chat
my thing is i dont rlly rp which I know loads like and i am not judging but i do love long in depth chats about our tickling experiences and thoughts
i know im probz one of the odd one outs
You can always talk to me. My name is Mathew. I love talking about Tickling . I love being tickled also specially on my feet. Please feel free to text me. I could do with female friends who like Tickling such as yourself.

My cell phone number is 813-836-5124

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back