• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do u think of stocks and tickling?

Cool guy

TMF Novice
I personally think stocks r one of mend greates Inventions what do u think?

Yes, as long as the stocks are padded, they are wonderful to use for tickling. :D

Re stocks

We have a set I built,we love them,she can't go anywhere and that makes the tickling more desperate for her....
I have actually sold a couple sets of them to people,

Hey bob, you guys can try ours out anytime you want to,check the profile for pics....

My girlfriend/tickle slave lives in Nebraska. She has two sets of wooden stocks. Stocks are an awesome device so long as, like Milagros317 said, they are padded for the lee's comfort. I also like hers because I can tie all ten toes back *evil grin*. Do you think there be a way to upgrade those current sets of stocks she has or at the very least attach them to something?

Here is a picture of one of them and one with her feet in them. Just for added measure lol

user82602_pic8727_1273006613.jpg

user82602_pic8731_1273006653.jpg

BobnCyn u should build a pair and make sure to post some pics of them once they're finished

I personally think stocks r one of mend greates Inventions what do u think?

I've been in them and though they were slightly uncomfy, it was a great session overall. I wish they'd pad them..:yayzorz:

I love stocks for female feet but for them to be comfortable they need to be padded for sure. Especially if they move around a lot otherwise their ankles will get bruised up from moving around so much. But a pair of extremely to insanely ticklish feet in stocks in like a ticklers dream come true.

I love stocks for female feet but for them to be comfortable they need to be padded for sure. Especially if they move around a lot otherwise their ankles will get bruised up from moving around so much. But a pair of extremely to insanely ticklish feet in stocks in like a ticklers dream come true.

In most cases, it's a lee's dream come true also...:)

Absolutely! I love stocks. I am currently building a really nice set of stocks with a built in bench and a riser in the back for restraining wrists! Hopefully I'll have a video out next week so you can all see the masterfull craftsmanship. Of course, anyone who wants to try them is more than welcome, all you have to do is make the trip to Denver.

Throw those wierd UB people a pillory bone................

Padded stocks, bras and expense accounts. Life is good!!

My Motto: Stocks and ticklish feet belong together like fish and water - nothing more to say haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back