• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do YOU find hotter?

Reading just the responses and not the original could result in someone thinking this was a scat fetish website :shock:

I prefer #2 as well.

The latter, but if they secretly knew what they were doing and I didn't, then either choice would be the same, wouldn't it? If they were keeping it secret, but I knew what they were doing, that'd be hot and I'd play along and pretend like it didn't effect me, only to ask for it to stop in a minute or so. I love seeing how long I can fight it.

how about with a lil don't care on top?

number two all the way!

steve

cool question! i say the second. this is because part of my love of being tickled by women is having them want to drive me crazy by doing it, having them know how it affects me and still do it.

It's sort of win/win isn't it?

I think the 2nd one is hotter though because they know how much they're getting to you.

#2 no doubt. There's nothing more sexy than someone who knows you well enough to send you off to outer space at their whim.

Sexy topic by the way.

without a doubt the second one... cause when they do find out.... you have the most awesome time!!!!!!

Oh both are awesome and fun scenarios :) But like most attest here, I prefer the latter :D

i would have said 2 my entire life because i never told anybody and them knowing scared me - but my new gf knows and loves it and knowing she has every idea what she is doing to me, and wants to be doing it to me is pretty freaking cool.

number two definately, they may end up being creative if they know you like it just to see how much you like it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back