• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What encourages you to start tickling someone?

What encourages you to start tickling someone?

• They are being a smart ass

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • They have something of your's and refuse to give it back

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • You know they are ticklish

Votes: 48 49.5%
  • They tickled you first

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other. Please specify!

Votes: 10 10.3%

• Total voters
Tickled me first, usually!
But sometimes it's because they are being a smart ass!

:tickle:

Other, and heres my typical but honest answer,

Im tempted when I see an attractive female, Im encouraged if theres any sort of playful connection between us.

If a woman tickles me first then I will try to get her back (especially on her feet) and hope she retaliates in turn. :D

If she's being a smart ass, that's usually as good a reason as any to throw in some tickles! :D :tickle:

All of the above and more. But honestly, how many reasons does one need to do something they love? When oppurtunity strikes, I'll have at it, if I'm comfortable with said "ticklee". x3

Usually its for being a smart ass....but then again, I'm usually being one too so it's tough to figure out who started it.....

but then again, it doesn't matter as it all ends up the same... :)

I picked I know their ticklish. but really it's an all of the above thing, with the other being they are wearing sexy and/or revealing clothing, unless the only thing revealing is their feet, that doesn't make me want to but yeah lol

OK. So you said specify! Any situation is cause for a good tickling you Turkey! Just depends on how well you know the person. So, when will you be coming to Texas????:)

If you know they're ticklish, you can't help tickling them and if they tickle you first, then you have to get revenge!

Also, if a girl does something that exposes part of her body to tickling like arching her back and stretching her arms over her head or putting her bare feet on your lap.

Girls are really asking for it when they do things like that :D

If you know they're ticklish, you can't help tickling them and if they tickle you first, then you have to get revenge!

Also, if a girl does something that exposes part of her body to tickling like arching her back and stretching her arms over her head or putting her bare feet on your lap.

Girls are really asking for it when they do things like that :D

so true!

Usually because they tickled me first. :devil2:
Or because I want them to tickle me. :innocent:
And sometimes because they're teasing me :p

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back