• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TICKLING SPOT

hunter111

were do u like to tickle

and were u like to get tickles

for excample

i like to tickle in the belly

and in the armpits (as long as there is no hares)

Hares under the arms would certainly make things trickier...

Underarms has been a favourite spot of mine for some time. I also like a girl's lower sides, around her waist. Fun to squeeze. :D

i love tickling under arms, bellys and ribs....

BUT

Espicially Feet!! :D

Anywhere but feet and arses... Mostly belly, and limited to women I have to add :D

Well I like to be tickled everywhere, I know that sounds super general lol but it's the truth. However if I had to pick certain spots that I like tickled most, I couldn't tell you because those are secret lol.

That will fire the imaginations of the perversely imaginative.

Well I like to be tickled everywhere, I know that sounds super general lol but it's the truth. However if I had to pick certain spots that I like tickled most, I couldn't tell you because those are secret lol.

Really, you don't wanna share those secret places with the TMF community???!! C'moooooooon, give in to the peer pressure lol. Personally though, I love tickling the feet, but have been warming up to all areas a lot more as of late. Ah the process of becoming a well-rounded ler'

I love it when a girl's toes scrunch as I tickle them. I get curious about what she's trying to hide (it could mean that's her worst spot), so I love digging my fingers right underneath her toes to really drive her crazy.

That's my favorite place to use the Sonicare on my girlfriend ;)

It always depends on what gets the best reaction, but I have a few favourites. I like some of the more obscure spots like the inner upper arms and the inner hip (pocket) area...mostly because a lot of women don't know they are ticklish there and it tends to work even on people who have "toughened up" in other places. I like thighs and waists/stomachs because I think they are attractive on most women and I'm also rather good at getting those spots if I do say so myself :devilish:

Tickling the feet is my favorite spot but I enjoy tickling all those special spots.

I recently found out that my back is a killer nowadays so that's become a favourite of mine to get tickled at as it brings the most laughs. But also my armpits are another favourite, it's on the top 3.

Really, you don't wanna share those secret places with the TMF community???!! C'moooooooon, give in to the peer pressure lol. Personally though, I love tickling the feet, but have been warming up to all areas a lot more as of late. Ah the process of becoming a well-rounded ler'

No i don't think the entire TMF community would really want to know what "secret" spots I'm referring to. However if you're really all that curious just send me a PM and maybe, just maybe I'll disclose that information. Let's just hope I'm having a good enough day to do so lol.

I love to get my feet tickled. I love to tickle under the arms since that is where it really gets the most reaction!

Favorite place to tickle? Equal opportunity, although I enjoy
sides, pits and feet. They are the most popular spots but, they are usually the easiest to attack. Unless someone leaves their legs and knees wide open, and alot of people have insanely ticklish legs/knees. ;)

As far as being tickled? Well I am a natural-born 'lee, so everywhere but probably my worst spot is my feet/armpits.

Generally anywhere she's ticklish is a favorite spot for me, but there are a couple special places I'm more fond of tickling.....1) her feet and toes....and 2) under her arms (superticklish knees are fun to tickle too :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back