• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your favourite "type" of character to be tickled?

Tolkien-Fan

In many of MTJPub's art, we get very specific archetypes of characters who are put into various tickle situations. Character types like the goth, the mad scientist, the geeky girl, and so on and so forth. But I would like to know what such archetypes rank as your favourites to be tickled. You don't necessarily need to use the ones I've mentioned here, and can come up with your own if you choose.

I've always been attracted to the blonde blue eyed surfer girl, sorority, cheerleader types.

Physically tough, strong (and beautiful) women who might be something like a soldier, policewoman etc.

Sweet and innocent. Especially cute nerdy types. Glasses add a nice touch.

I like extremes. Either the powerful/bitchy business woman or the cute, sweet, and innocent teacher.

Kind of a toss up between three already mentioned here. The girl who thinks shes all big and should be brought down a peg, the innocent type girl who dosent about it, and hey Im in Cali, the cali surfer type girls.

To no one's surprise, the ditsy/innocent/naive character is my personal favorite. Dimwitted isn't quite as necessary, but innocent and naive, easily lead, these are qualities I find perfect for a fictional 'lee. Mostly due to their constant shock and disbelief that anyone would be so cruel as to take advantage of them in such a terrible fashion.

very slender with protruding ribs. also fitness trainers who are very lean with sixpack abs and bony ribs.

Tall, beautiful ,women ,who might otherwise be physically imposing. Someone like Mandy Moore.. Brooke Sheilds, or Muriel Hemingway.

I'm gonna take a slightly different take on this, and say the person who actually really likes to be tickled, but really doesn't want anyone to know out of embarrassment or some silly plot device.

Big, tall, strong guys with gorgeous smiles, and loud laughter. (I like seeing them all weak and giggly!) Shy guys who are kinda quiet and sweet- but very ticklish. And of course, my favorite character is the guy who will tickle me back. :)

I'm gonna take a slightly different take on this, and say the person who actually really likes to be tickled, but really doesn't want anyone to know out of embarrassment or some silly plot device.

Actually that would be me. I loved being tickled but in public I try to downplay it

Strong person made weak and helpless as a child by tickling :)

I suppose that's something that some strong persons secretly desire. So in that way I'm with LadyInternet and magic fingers I guess.

I have always loved the cute girl next door type who have a naturally submissive demeanor to them :)

Just to mention here that I am just an average looking girl who likes being tickled. Just a hint!

"Just to mention here that I am just an average looking girl who likes being tickled. Just a hint!"

You're my second favorite type of girl to tickle. (But I get your hint, though you may be sorry you hinted if I ever get to tickle you.)

My favorite? A girl who does not like being tickled but lets me get away with it because it pleases me.

"Just to mention here that I am just an average looking girl who likes being tickled. Just a hint!"

You're my second favorite type of girl to tickle. (But I get your hint, though you may be sorry you hinted if I ever get to tickle you.)

My favorite? A girl who does not like being tickled but lets me get away with it because it pleases me.

I'll keep that in mind. Hope you will make it to NEST.

I like it when a character secretly likes it even though they're too stubborn/shy to admit it and is found out.I also love it when the character has a little fight and pride in him or her before it just disappears as the tickling gets more intense.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back