• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What tickles your feet the most?

I'm definitely taking notes...

As a Lee, I go crazy if someone uses those metal bear claw back scratchers on my feet!

As a Ler, I have found pipe cleaners on the toes to work very well! I've seen a few people lately talk about using string between the toes... definitely something I plan to experiment with next time!

As a Lee, I go crazy if someone uses those metal bear claw back scratchers on my feet!

As a Ler, I have found pipe cleaners on the toes to work very well! I've seen a few people lately talk about using string between the toes... definitely something I plan to experiment with next time!

Haha I suppose it’s in everyone’s worst/best interest that you’re taking notes. Those bear scratchers or anything of a claw variety actually torture MY soles as well

As far as I’m aware, nails. I've never been tickled by someone else's nails, but my feet jerk pretty easily just by using my own. I'm also curious on how a brush or similar item feels when someone else holds it.

how firmly with nails tickled most? I can’t cope in any way with scratching my soles

My feet are SUPER ticklish. But the the tool and technique that makes me want to crawl out of my skin is actually a cheap, Walmart brand soap saver. It has an elliptical shape and it's white/semi-transprent. It's flexible with these little rubber "nodes" on it. When my feet are lotioned or oiled and that thing is scrubbed back and forth across the soft pad of the ball of my foot, I will wail and laugh so hard it's silent. I actually broke an under the bed restraint once from trying so hard to pull away from this. I've never been in stocks and toe tied before but it would be the absolute height of ticklish torture if the same thing was used while restrained like that. A very close second is a Phillips Sonicare toothbrush. Now the bristles don't tickle me nearly as much as the back end of the brush head for some reason. And that thing is pure torment on my toes. The base of my toes, the pads, in-between them...I laugh so hard I get light headed. I had a tickler take the Sonicare brush and she isolated each individual toe and spent time casually stroking the back end of the brush head up and down each toe. From the tender base to the plush sensitive pad of the toe. I would just lay there helplessly losing my mind while she spent minutes on each toe back and forth. Each time she completed all ten I would think it was over and then she'd oil them and go again. And each time she'd give me a moment of false hope like it was the last time and then she'd go again.

So yep! Those are my top 2 tools. Hairbrushes are too harsh because my feet are very soft and sensitive. But a silicone scalp brush is almost equally as tickly as the soap saver. Feathers only tease my feet. Fingers are always enough to completely tickle torture me though. Nothing beats the classic skin to skin contact of a tickler wrecking you with fingers.

Can I get a picture of this soap saver thingy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So my wife who is a 4/5 on the scale of being ticklish, until yesterday. I finally ordered a Pursonic, and her exact response was oh, I don't like that thing. I asked her scale of 1 to 10 and she said easily a 7. So, we plan to try with some oils today and see if it changes, but so far happy I finally listened to so many and grabbed one of these guys.

To tickle feet the most, I’d say first the lee should be barefoot. Some people like restraints, some don’t. I usually have a lee strapped down with ankle cuffs and one strap right below the knee. I think all my partners are more ticklish when strapped down and immobile. I usually start out light finger tickling for a few minutes before moving to tools. I my lees like the pinwheel, feathers, fingernails and a hair comb. Then you ramp up tickling even more with a little oil and you can use a hairbrush.

I’d say a few female lees I play with also hate the Sonicare toothbrush and electric flosser. Also, if used carefully, nails on their soles can break them into a blubbering mess using just nails.

But for most effectiveness the lee must ditch shoes and socks too. Most of my lees seem okay with it and actually have a preference of going through the session barefoot from the start.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back