• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What tickles your feet the most?

The most incredible tickling on my feet that I ever got was from Mistress Feral (long since retired) at the Passive Arts dungeon (long since closed) in about 2006. She strapped me down to a bondage table, oiled my bare soles, and used a horse grooming brush on them. The brush looked like this one:
https://www.statelinetack.com/item/cowboy-mud-brush-western-style/BJH58/
I struggled mightily against the straps and nearly went out of my mind with the tickling. :bouncybou
CRAP!
Have you tried a feather tied to a vibrator?

Not often, but it has happened a few times, and that feeling makes me regret growing feet

Do people tickle your feet quite often then?
I am sure when someone sees your feet, the first thing they wonder is are they ticklish? :)

My feet are really ticklish. But I would say that anything with baby oil will tickle the most

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

A medium to light finger touch on the arch and below the toes.

It’s not a competition. But oil does help.

Not my big toe, but the second one. Having the stem very lightly poked or scratched makes me want to jump out of my skin.

I taped two of these together and the double vibration worked so much better than using just one. DD143B4C-B705-445B-87B8-7DF1AE7B0807.jpeg

Shortish, thin nails similar to press ONS , yeek just thinking about them gives me the shivers, soft tipped flexible feathers, and that damn cloth duster!!!

Good ol' fingers, especially right under the toes. Apply oil and light strokes for best results.

I feel like electric tools would tickle more but I (still) haven't had them used on my feet yet. The electric flosser looks like bad news for me...:idunno:

This will be a long paragraph, so as a Chinese I may need to use Google Translate to write it.
In my opinion, I don't really understand why Westerners are obsessed with feathers, which seem too soft to be harmless. Of course, from another perspective, if its texture is hard enough, it will be a big trouble when it shuttles between the toes.
For me myself, apart from between the toes, the other thing I can't stand is anything that someone else does to the ball of my feet, when someone pulls on my toes and makes the ball tense, whether it's a comb, a brush, or even just finger, makes me surrender instantly

I think that some people are just more sensitive not ticklish to feathers given their soft nature. But I agree, hairbrushes are the worst. Especially if your toes are held back and your soles are oiled so that all that happens is scrubbing lol

I agree feathers are not as effective as tickle tools than fingers, but for me the sight of a feather just suggests tickling, even feather dusters on sale put me in mind of tickling. Probably this dates back to seeing feathers used for tickling in cartoons and comics. Do they use writing brushes in China like they do in Japan? I've heard of them being used for tickling in Japanese tickling videos.

As far as I’m aware, nails. I've never been tickled by someone else's nails, but my feet jerk pretty easily just by using my own. I'm also curious on how a brush or similar item feels when someone else holds it.

My feet are NOTORIOUSLY averse to the electric toothbrush. I've been known to wrestle it away from people's hands while my feet were tied down! It's wicked!

Nothing works better than good ol' fashioned fingers and nails. A paint brush is also very effective

Last edited:
I've never been subjected to a variety of implements, but the scampering of fingertips on the soles of my feet is so hysterically incapacitating, so giddily intolerable, that I can't imagine anything tickling more than that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back