• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what video game are you playing?

Currently NHL 2011 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 on the 360.

You know, I have Xbox360.. and I've never played a Halo game. I might get Reach, too, because it looks to have an impressive amount of content when it comes to the multiplayer, and the campaign looks pretty compelling as well..

There's a review up on gametrailers.com that I just finished watching, and that kinda pushed me towards buying it.

It should keep me busy until Call of Duty: Black Ops at the very least.

dig_dug.jpg

International Basketball Manager 2010. It's not too good, but the first basketball manager with real teams and player names I've come across :)

Just got done creating a new profile on NBA Streets Vol 2. Old games are still fun! Hell, later on I'm gonna run through Max Payne 2 again!

Still addicted to "Batman: Arkham Asyslum" , on PC. Hell, even the demo was addictive...I played it for months before buying the actual game (I was having too much fun). lol

Can't wait for its sequal. ....Well, okay, yes I CAN wait, especially if it ends up being an even better game. :couch:

Still addicted to "Batman: Arkham Asyslum" , on PC. Hell, even the demo was addictive...I played it for months before buying the actual game (I was having too much fun). lol

Can't wait for its sequal. ....Well, okay, yes I CAN wait, especially if it ends up being an even better game. :couch:

I can't wait, but it won't be out for a while

I've been revisiting the old Quest for Glory adventure/rpg computer game series from Sierra (Thank God for DOSbox!). I ran a thief all the way from the first game through the fourth, and now I'm working with a wizard. AGD Interactive did a VGA remake of the second game in the series, which was remarkably well-done, and enhanced the combat gameplay, making the action more interesting. The remake is available for free, HERE.

Just finished Mass Effect for the 2nd time playing as Commander wolf ugly :D

and now I'm hooked on fallout 3. As usual, I'm about 2 years behind the curve.

Playing through Fable III a second time. Created probably the greatest basketball team of all time in NBA 2K10. On year 34 in NCAA 10 and a little Black Ops or Halo Reach here and there.

I was going to start a new thread but figured I would just mention it here. I'm so pumped for the new nintendo 3ds that I made this my homepage.

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds#

only two weeks :D

Now Playing
PS3
Dragon Age Origins
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare expansion
Marvel VS Capcom 3
Sports Champions

Xbox
NHL 11
Ninja Blade

PC
Starcraft 2

Im looking forward to both this and the ngp being released. Let us know what you think of it when you get it.

haha I will, but chances are I'll be so impressed with it you may never hear from me again haha

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back