• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what video producers ought to do (and some are doing)

odzadoro

TMF Regular
In the humble opinion of an avid consumer, FM Concepts has made a great move by allowing customers to design their own compilation tapes. You can buy a tape from them that's made up of any five scenes from any of their videos. I wish TC and the others would do this.

OR...

Gasp, dare I say it, Get back into the business of actually making videos?

Tron

Can you tell me where the information is about the compilation video? I looked around the main FM site a little, but didn't see any mention of it.

It will be interesting to see if the choice of scenes includes discontinued tapes.

nimrod

sounds good...

My only question is: If I have never ordered a vid from them before, how do I know what 5 scenes to request?
Spotman C

I would go to www.tickleparty.com which sells tickling clips. I would then look over their catalog of clips and descriptions and decide which scenes you like then order the compiliation video if you like. The movie clips have the identifing movie number like fc55 or the like so it should be easy to tell them what you want.

by the way, I ordered a compilation tape and carefullty identified the scenes I wanted, using both code number and listing the actresses and the positions they're in. when they filled my order, they got four of the five scenes right, giving me one scene that wasn't the one I'd chosen. Imperfect but not bad. I give the benefit of the doubt and assume that they'll soon get it down.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back