• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was the most embarasing situation in which someone used your fetish against you?

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
This is something I breifly touched upon my last post but want to see if any others have simmilar stories to share. The first person that I was open about for the love of tickling and especially foot tickling was an ex girlfriend. She was really cool about it at first but then at certain times would embarss me by talking about it in front of her friends or strangers. One time her friend was over and she had her feet on the table she told her that she better be careful because I was a foot tickler with a foot fetish (awkward). Then another time at a shoe store she told me don't be looking for barefeet and I was just looking to buy shoes. And also another time we were at her family's house she kept talking about how ticklish my feet were and told her mother and aunt to tickle them they were all laughing and being very persistant my girlfriend got behind me and hugged me into the chair since it was the summer my feet were bare and her mother and aunt each grabbed a leg like I was a turkey and went to town OMG talk about a lack of trust. That was not meant to be.

Your x-girlfriend is a bitch! I wouldn't be friends with someone if they did that to me.

I have a friend that delights in tickling my feet frequently, and a couple times at a party with other friends , she told some people what she does to me. Well, it was a little embarrassing for me but much more for her since they looked at her like lobsters were growing out of her ears.

Your x-girlfriend is a bitch! I wouldn't be friends with someone if they did that to me.

Yes, she took some kind of pleasure making me feel bad about what I liked and wanted to use it against me. Needless to say after we broke up I have never spoken to her, only ran into her once and time was not kind to her. I have the last laugh.

Haha good for you! Yeah she put you in some really uncomfortable or worse situations when she should have respected your trust in her

I'm not sure he used it against me...but the feeling is the same. My husband speaks to a therapist and he told him about my kink! At first I was like " well, who cares..." but now I find myself wanting to meet up with others and attend munches or whatever behind his back because I know he will tell the therapist about what I'm doing........kind of pisses me off because I want to tell him what I am doing but I don't want him to blabber to this guy.

I'm not really open about my love for tickling except with people i have met on here. If i meet someone special she will know and I will be like this is me take it or leave it. if you understand ok... if not then go I'm not going to be with someone who will kinda go along with it for a bit and then change there mind. IF they won't like it down the road or will have a problem with it sometime in the future bring it out now not later. I don't want you to feel like you are kool with it and then get all shitty and going against what you supported in the first place cause you thought I would change.

I knew few girls who really could not understand their talking might be embarassing.
No bad intentions, just deafness about other's feelings. Or simple neglection.

Maybe this was more of a cock-block than using it against me, but when I was in 9th grade there was one girl in my English class who I wanted to tie up & tickle her feet & I started telling her so & she seemed to get kind of turned on by this, then a guy who I think was jealous b/c I was the new kid flat out asked me but I could tell he was being obnoxious if I would tickle him & then told the rest of the class.

I think some people need to learn respect and keep it quiet about peoples fetishes in public.

I knew few girls who really could not understand their talking might be embarassing.

...I do think this is the case sometimes. I have tried to explain to my husband how deeply personal that information is and he understands the words but doesn't understand why. It's like he doesn't think anything of someone enjoying tickling.....but clearly doesn't understand how much more it really is to most of us here. Especially how tied into our sexuality it is and for me, how much I desire it...

...I do think this is the case sometimes. I have tried to explain to my husband how deeply personal that information is and he understands the words but doesn't understand why. It's like he doesn't think anything of someone enjoying tickling.....but clearly doesn't understand how much more it really is to most of us here. Especially how tied into our sexuality it is and for me, how much I desire it...

I am really sorry to hear that happened to you. I personally do not think a woman should ever be made to be embarrassed because of something harmless turning them on.

I completely agree. I had a close girlfriend whom I had told about the fetish and how it turned me on on either the giving or receiving. She thought it was cute and everything, but whenever we'd hang out with a group of people, she would always find a way to bring it up, embarrassing me and not caring about how personal that was for me. I confronted her about it, told her to stop bringing it up, especially in front of others, and she had the audacity to tell me to stop bringing it up and that it wasn't her who always brought it up. Even in our msn conversations, she'd be the first to tease and flirt with me about tieing and tickling me, etc.

Mind you, I don't speak to her anymore, for she's proved her worth to me.

I had a bunch of friends bust out my foot fetish in front of a bunch of people. Someone mentioned something about a girl's foot and one of my idiot friends said, "Oh, Coup digs on women's feet..." Bastard. I laughed it off, but it was quite humiliating.

I knew I'd get angry if I read this thread but, I didn't think I would feel the whole hurt part of it like I'm feeling now.

I know this hurt and embarrassment because when I was growing up, my mom and older brother used to find my drawings and pick at me about them and the worst one was when they went in to my room when I was a teenager, deliberately looking for my tickle stuff, laughed when they found it then confiscated it and for a while after that tried to make me feel like something was wrong with me!!

As I grew older, my brother would say things in front of his friends to embarrass me and laugh about it while his friends looked at me all wide-eyed and uncomfortable like I was some kind of a freak!

It would be like we were watching a movie or show and someone would comment on how pretty the actress was and what they'd like to do and so on and whenever I chimed in with an idea (just making conversation, ya know?), my brother would suddenly say "NO. You'd want to play with her FEET!" OR "You'd want to tickle her feet!"

I would just kind of stare at him in, all stunned and speechless, then look at whoever else was in the room to see how they were looking at me and finally look at the floor and not talk the rest of the night.

It was so hurtful and humiliating and it sure didn't help that I already had a problem with confidence and self esteem at the time!!

He would just sit there and smile like he was all proud of him self over it!

Now I've turned the tables on him and a few other family members by playing clips when they're in the room or reading stories and looking at artwork in their presence. If they say anything that let's me know that they're uncomfortable with it, I'll just turn up the volume on a clip and play it over and over and talk about it like it's just the most common thing!

Sometimes I'll even poke my brother in the ribs or belly and talk about tickling like it's no big deal.

Yes, revenge really is a dish best served with a feather on the side! Heeheehee!!

My ex use to bust me for my tickling fetish in front of her friends. Tickle fights use to be okay during courtship, but once established, she decided she didn't like it anymore. So if we were visiting a friend of hers and tickling would come up, say as a story how her brother use to tickle torture her when she was younger, my ex would just smile and say I like to tickle. The friend would back up from me with fear in their eyes. I would ask her why she did that to me, and she said she just liked watching me squirm. Usually, I'd wait till we got home alone, and I'd pull the very same event on her that was told when she busted me. Needless to say, she stopped doing that after a while.
More recently, I had a lady friend I use to do foot massage and worship sessions with. A friend of hers had come back to town, Laura, and you know how women like to tell each other everything. Told her I had a fetish for feet and tickling. So yes, Laura would start teasing me with her bare feet. Damn attractive feet too. I finally found out from my friend that she had spilt the beans, but being Laura had seemed so comfortable with it, during a birthday party for me, I got the guts to approach her and ask if I could take photos of her feet. She turned into a giggling teenager, said no, and for the rest of my birthday, sprinkled jokes and attitudes about my attraction to feet. To make matters worse, she was considering a trade a few months later, 'selling her soles' as she put it to her friend, but when I asked about it, she said 'we'll talk about it later,' and that was the end of it. Still kept teasing with the feet till I started developing my own attitude about doing favors for her. She now keeps her shoes on in front of me, but the genie is out of the bottle, and I have resentment now whenever she tries to ask favors of me since. Like the Reagans use to say in the 80's, Im just going to say no.
If her feet weren't so attractive, I could get over it, but now if seems like a holy grail I'll never be able to get close to.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back